getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Have you ever been jealous of a nude daree? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414616)

andrew_b 05-13-2022 12:05 PM

Have you ever been jealous of a nude daree?

Have you ever been jealous of someone who got to do any kind of nude dare?

gdBob 05-13-2022 04:13 PM

I watch a lot of dare videos online and I sometimes get jealous. The first reason would be if they have a better body / penis than me. Another reason would be if they have the courage to do dares with people around, because mine are almost always hidden. And I've never met anyone IRL who's into the kinds of dares that I am, so I'm jealous of people who have friends they can do dares with.

Cstelle 05-14-2022 01:02 AM

Well, I'm often jealous of their opportunities. Cars! Big cities where not everyone knows you! Abandoned buildings! Long beaches! Nature hikes! Half-empty train carriages or buses! Empty parking lots! Large office complexes and hotels! Quiet back streets!

I'm also envious of their bravery. And youth. And often body.

Basically I'm jealous of most everybody.

patrickm 05-16-2022 11:30 AM

Jealous of a Nude Daree

Yes.

Online: Too many to count.

In person: I was at a party where a guy lost a bet. He had to walk naked down the driveway (a fairly long one), stand by the street, and let the winner spray him with silly string. Then he had to walk back covered in silly string and still naked. He was outside for a good twenty minutes and several cars passed on the street. I was tempted to hide his clothes, but he wasn't taking the forfeit very well, so I decided not to. I tried to get him to make a bet like that with me, but he refused. One naked bet was enough for a lifetime for him, sadly.

Brickstone 06-28-2022 12:15 PM

Yeah, I'm often jealous of people's confidence and risk taking. I've seen people do all kinds of fun things, like being naked in a parking lot in broad daylight, or riding an elevator naked and pushing all the buttons, or being completely naked in a department store. One day I hope to do those things, but in the meantime, I feel unsatisfied.

Also location wise. I don't have access to enough private places here to do daring exhibitionist tasks. It's not bad, but it's not perfect. Idk.

zephyrnem 06-29-2022 01:05 PM

Frequently. Though I have done a bit. I find myself jealous of people who started younger. Though, again, I started fairly young.

Roberta50 06-30-2022 04:07 AM

I others in dares

Yes I have always jealous and encouraged by others taking very seriously risky exposure dares that they followed through on.
I mean with out backing out of the dare.

rhl 07-04-2022 07:36 PM

Yes, I've been jealous.
I see videos of girls, or guys being humiliated and forced to do things.
Like tied in the woods and whipped, or lead around with a collar and leash, or forced to eat straight from a butt hole.

TomStevens 07-04-2022 10:54 PM

Absolutely. I enjoy nudity, but have never had the courage to go public. I play it too safe. I envy those who are more free spirited.

ts

cwmatman 07-05-2022 06:43 PM

Certainly, and more than once, but I think the first I can recall was a strip poker game in a dorm lounge where I just couldn’t manage to lose.