getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Help my girlfriend dominate me (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=346670)

jerdc 07-24-2018 11:21 AM

Help my girlfriend dominate me

Hi

My girlfriend wants to dominate me, but she's not very experienced in this kind of behaviour. The last weeks she became more interested in the idea and she actually wants to do it now, but because she's new to this, she doesn't have that much ideas.

That's why we need your help.

It would be really nice, if some of you guys and girls could help us to get some ideas what she can do to me. In my signature you'll see my likes and limits, maybe that will help.

Thanks in advance! :D

pepsilg 07-24-2018 11:31 AM

I think you should send her link to this thread and don't participate anymore. She may read and choose what she will do to you :)

itslaura 07-24-2018 11:41 AM

Hi Pepsilg

Great idea, I knew he made the thread because I ordered him, so I read your comment and now I made an account, so I can control him.

I ordered him to stay of GetDare until we have the session (this Thursday morning I'll wake him up and we begin, but he doesn't know yet :D:D)

So we've got roughly 36 hours to get some ideas. I'll also order him to write a report and send it to everybody that wants it (send him or me a private message if you want it).

Also, I can see if he was online during this period or not, so if he does come online in the next 36 hours, I'll punish him even harder.

Hopefully I receive some great ideas in this thread or through private messaging :)

herpderp42 07-24-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itslaura (Post 3367290)
Also, I can see if he was online during this period or not, so if he does come online in the next 36 hours, I'll punish him even harder.

Sadly he doesn´t need to log in to be able to read this thread. So PMs might be the safer way. ;)

How long will the session be?

pepsilg 07-24-2018 11:58 AM

And is there anything you certainly won't do to him?

itslaura 07-24-2018 12:12 PM

Hmm yeah, good point, then PM it is!

And no, he said I can do anything as long as it isn't permanent :)

pepsilg 07-24-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itslaura (Post 3367321)
Hmm yeah, good point, then PM it is!

And no, he said I can do anything as long as it isn't permanent :)

Expect an PM from me too! I just can't believe my suggestion has become a fact so quickly :)

itslaura 07-24-2018 12:21 PM

haha, but it was a really good idea, so I had to do it.

itslaura 07-24-2018 01:44 PM

I've received some great ideas already, keep em coming haha

Ideas are welcome until thursday 8am GMT +1

pepsilg 07-26-2018 04:25 AM

And how it went?

Twisted Kitten 07-26-2018 04:31 AM

two words. "Cock Cage" denial is a great tool for controlling a sub. When a sub gets horny enough, they will be more willing to push the limits and humiliate themselves even more for the doms amusement. I also enjoy causing pain. I like to use hot sauce as a lube for anal play, and slapping the balls with a hairbrush gives me great joy. especially when the guy squirms from it. or even better, starts to cry.