getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where do you store your sex toys? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416649)

Aiedails 07-30-2022 02:39 PM

Where do you store your sex toys?

As the title asks, where do you keep your sex toys?

Are they well hidden somewhere deep in a drawer, put away where someone could potentially find them if they went looking, or..? ;)

maksereal 07-30-2022 04:17 PM

in a basket under my desk and a bag under my bed. the bed is hidden. the desk anyone can see if they look inside cus theres no lid or anything. i just try to keep it elevated so its hard to see whats inside.

Kylie.j.96 07-30-2022 06:34 PM

2 places. In my night stand and larger things like my fucking machine are kept under my bed

shygal 07-30-2022 06:36 PM

Sex toys

This is a very interesting question dare.
If they were found they would tell a lot about my sex life with risk.
If they were not then no big deal.

leadbet 07-30-2022 11:22 PM

In a locking briefcase under my bed.

Cstelle 07-31-2022 12:03 AM

- an open box on a shelf in the wardrobe
- my fave cockring is usually handily hooked on the back of my chair (I use it a lot...)

I live alone so often my toys are out in the open. They would probably be out more often if I didn't like to keep my home neat...

Mreow 07-31-2022 09:16 AM

I've got a chest of drawer with 3 drawers in my bedroom, the bottom drawer is filled with my toys, the 2nd is empty, the first has some bed sheets... Yup, pretty easy to find them ^^

SissyBabyMelody 07-31-2022 09:26 AM

I store them in 2 different bins near My bed on a shelf.
One bin is dedicated to abdl toys.
One bin for non abdl toys.

SkylarQuyn 07-31-2022 03:17 PM

I have a little drawer thing specifically for toys. I had a few toys get ruined in the past because they were different materials so the rubber reacted and kinda "melted" from touching each other, so now I keep everything kinda spread out to avoid that. I could just look up what material they are, so I know what I can mix, but I have room to keep them separated in the drawers so that's fine for now.

Salem 07-31-2022 04:18 PM

In a drawer under my bed and in a bag I bring with me into the bathroom when I take showers.

poetrylover828 07-31-2022 04:23 PM

I actually have this little cube storage thing. It has my toys and then I sometimes leave like extra pillowcases or sheets on top if I’m worried someone will dig through stuff. Thankfully I have a small collection.

.-. 08-08-2022 08:45 PM

In a box in the back of my closet, obscured from view by a few piles of clothing placed in front of it.

JimmyKarlo 08-09-2022 10:02 PM

I don’t have too many toys, so I have them stored nicely wrapped in a plastic back with other stuff together in a moving box in the basement. Probably hard to find, but sometimes I put the bag in my flat underneath the sink in the bathroom with the small hope that someone of my friends might find it there and makes use of it

darkness991 08-10-2022 02:40 AM

i keep most in my closet in a basket and thee toys i use most i keep in my night stand next to my bed so if someone went looking around a bit they could find it all yes but most of my friends already know i do sissy stuff and my gf tells her friends pretty much everything so they already know i have a pretty big collection

DaringLady 08-10-2022 08:10 PM

I live alone, so I’ve gotten a bit lazy about it. They’re in a drawer under a thin layer of clothes, but to be honest I’ve amassed enough of a collection they take up most of the drawer.

(I don’t have a problem)