getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Butterfly's Matchmaking Service (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288820)

gnii 02-06-2017 07:36 AM

Great idea!

This is a very nice idea, and considering the amount of work it involves, I think you deserve some thanks from all the community! :)

Krakin 02-06-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 2620747)
For those applying, especially male subs, please consider putting time, effort and care into your responses. I have received over 70 applications for the service, and over 60% are male subs. Take some time to think about what sets your application apart. Please consider giving references (even if they are just friends) and take notice of spelling etc.

I am experiencing a bit of a delay with responding to everybody because of the number of applications I have received, so I do thank you for your patience.

The above statistic is facinating to me. I wonder if this would correlate to the general bdsm world or if this website has an abnormal level of males in it(compared to the bdsm world). I am willing to bet that it is the website and its users.

I would have thought there would be more dominent males; however, most signatures I see are that of a submissive individual.

Butterfly, I am wondering if there is an easy way to modify an application that has already been submitted?

I do not wish to add anymore work to your schedule, my application should be fine. This is not a priority ;)

GentleChoke 02-06-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krakin
The above statistic is facinating to me. I wonder if this would correlate to the general bdsm world or if this website has an abnormal level of males in it(compared to the bdsm world). I am willing to bet that it is the website and its users.

I would have thought there would be more dominent males; however, most signatures I see are that of a submissive individual.

I think that if you wonder a bit on FetLife you'll find it's pretty much the same there when it comes to adds. There are doms but they don't need adds. In 24 hours with my add here I received over 10 answers, and it's way above that percentage.

Incredible work indeed, Butterfly :-)

Butterfly 02-08-2017 07:52 PM

Going forward I will be deleting ALL messages and applications and response to this thread that DO NOT follow my instructions!

Questions are ok!

Compliments are ok (but not necessary)!

If you have technical diffuculties, message me!

If you make a mistake, message me!

But DO NOT send a message, or leave a comment about who you are looking for without submitting an application.
DO NOT message me 100 times asking me to change your application.
DO NOT message me asking if I have found you a match!

AND

If you are an applicant, DO NOT message to offer your help. I do really appreciate it, but it is a conflict of interest and I cannot accept your help.

littleraisin 02-08-2017 09:30 PM

This is the best post i've seen in a while, I've filled out the form. Wonder if anyone is willing to put up with me :P

LitDarkness 02-09-2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl14 (Post 2654750)
This is the best post i've seen in a while, I've filled out the form. Wonder if anyone is willing to put up with me :P

You seem nice so I'm sure someone will. Why wouldn't they?

littleraisin 02-09-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills (Post 2655220)
You seem nice so I'm sure someone will. Why wouldn't they?

I've a lot of kinks so finding someone who is willing to do them might be hard, especially on webcam:)

hornyatwork 02-10-2017 07:13 AM

Thank you

Fantastic idea, thank you for all your efforts with this.

Faust6 02-15-2017 09:21 AM

Thank you for great service!

Can you please provide us some statistics, e.g how many male, TG and female applicants are there? Just interesting.

react 02-15-2017 01:00 PM

This is a great idea, it's really nice of you to be implicate like that in the getdare community

Butterfly 03-04-2017 05:30 PM

The matchmaking service is now closed.

Please read my blog with the reasons why: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82016

Thank you to everybody who applied and I am sorry I was not able to find you a match. I really did do my best.