getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   To all the sissy boys et. al. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=138064)

Gopher 04-17-2013 07:57 PM

To all the sissy boys et. al.

Hello getDare. My dare was inspired by a craigslist personal posting I saw today. While I won't go into the details of the post for several reasons, I was immediately reminded of recent posts by Theboygirl (“Sissy assignments” - I know this was blatantly copied, credit goes to http://thunderbolt972000.xanga.com/ , I was just referencing the getDare post) and DRJB (“Craigslist dare”).

The dare: post in the personals section of craigslist, voicing your need for sissy accessories such as bras, panties, outfits, toys, makeup, wigs, stuff like that. In exchange for these items, you will be performing tasks for anybody who responds.

Before I go any further, I want to be sure to make one thing very clear: sex in exchange for any form of compensation, be it monetary or in the form of a “gift”, is illegal. That is not what I am suggesting at all, and I highly discourage anybody from soliciting in this manner. The craigslist post I mentioned earlier was, in fact, illegal. I immediately flagged it. However, there are acts other than penetrative sex that you can perform that would not be considered illegal. For example, people perform various acts every day on chaturbate in exchange for tokens. Visually performing for somebody in exchange for gifts is not illegal, it's just adult modeling. Of course laws do vary, as always if you are in doubt as to the legality or safety a dare, don't do it. Be smart, or in other words, don't be stupid.

What you choose to offer in your post is up to you. Doing something such as exposing your naked sissy body to another person (in a picture or in person), for example, might be worth a pair of panties. You might be able to trade humiliating tasks, such as cleaning somebody's house naked, for a butt plug. Even more humiliating, somebody could gift you a cute little outfit and then parade you around in public wearing your new clothes. Somebody could buy you a dildo, which you could then use while they watched (as long as they are not physically inserting it into you: that would be illegal). There are many, many humiliating dares on getDare that could fit into this dare, and if you need more you can always request them in the appropriate section. This will all depend heavily on your preferences, limits, and possibly bargaining skill. Post what you are willing to do, see who responds, and see what they are willing to do for you.

Good luck expanding your wardrobe and accessories, please be smart, let us all know how it goes.

dracone1313 04-17-2013 11:23 PM

this is actually a VERY good dare!! my hats off to you. Im going to do this as soon as I have a car and can go to them more reliably...

cheesy dude 04-18-2013 06:54 AM

Love the latin buddy :)

serendipitous 04-18-2013 07:46 AM

This is a great dare, doubt I'll be brave enough to try it though.

Gopher 04-20-2013 01:10 PM

I'm glad to see that a couple of you like this dare. I realize it's probably outside the limits of a lot of members, but I'm still hoping it inspires some people to at least post and see what kind of responses they get. Maybe the responses will end up being just too good to pass up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesy dude (Post 948228)
Love the latin buddy :)

I'm glad you appreciated it.

RekaVecsesy 02-08-2014 09:48 AM

I do it, let's see what happens

timthekid 02-08-2014 11:03 PM

I've posted 3 mins ago. Ill see if I get any feedback soon.

The sentences below do not have anything to do with above.These are posting rules I have to do.
"By the way I love my face being covered in cum"
"I don't deserve to cum"

Artemis91 03-27-2014 10:48 AM

Just as an aside..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gopher (Post 948004)
Before I go any further, I want to be sure to make one thing very clear: sex in exchange for any form of compensation, be it monetary or in the form of a “gift”, is illegal.

Not in the UK.. ;) Also most of the EU, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, most of South America, etc etc

Dakota 04-27-2014 01:49 AM

now this is a superior dare

sissygabi 11-25-2014 04:59 AM

Just made my posting! nervous and excited!