getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What has been your most "thrilling" experience? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84266)

initialrush 08-11-2011 02:54 AM

What has been your most "thrilling" experience?

A thrilling experience is one that got your blood pumping and your adrenaline levels raised higher! Maybe it was something risky or maybe it was just a theme park ride. Was it a dare or an everyday experience? Let us all know :)

For me- It was one of those sling shot type rides. I was strapped in and raised to a stupidly high height and then had to pull the drop cord to let myself fall. It was crazy. Apart from I went up with my friend who had to pull the cord in the end...otherwise I might still be up there!

Dune 08-11-2011 03:18 AM

flying a light aircraft ..... sooooo scary as i dont like heights but still was very thrilling :)

bethchi76 08-11-2011 05:50 AM

is some thing my b/f do for me but not to say here only private. heheheh

Smartjedi 08-11-2011 09:37 AM

For me it probably has to be about a month ago. I was at the beach and it had a pool in the backyard. However, the pool was shared by three other houses which all overlooked it. It was late at night probably around 1, and after a lot of thinking I decided to go skinny dipping. I did it and was terrified! But the thrill was also amazing!:)

Nick 08-11-2011 01:34 PM

I went running naked (only had shoes on) next to a somewhat busy street on the sidewalk next to it (there were a couple trees between me and some cars). Still a thrill, luckily i dont think more than 1 car would have seen me and no runners on the sidewalk, very thrilling.

fred&ted 08-12-2011 03:19 AM

I'll give mine for dares and everyday.

Everyday: I was at a theme park and I went on a ride where you sit down in a seet, Your legs dangle and they take you a good 40 or 50 metres in the air, Then drop you straight down, Then stop half way and throw you up then down. Me being very scared of heights gave me a massive adrenaline rush and had me genuinly scared but I still loved the ride and had fun.

Dare: This one was probably my favourite dare I have EVER done but it also did hurt alot. I got some cling wrap, duct tape, clothes pegs, socks and some rope.
I first tied the rope up in a way to that I could slide my hands through and when I pulled on it, it would tighten and tie me up, I then left that there and started wrapping the cling wrap around my legs so they were stuck together I did it up to my cock so I couldn't touch it at all anymore. Then I got my socks and stuck them in my mouth and taped over it with the duct tape so it wouldn't fall out. I placed the pegs on both my nipples and layed back and placed my hands through the rope and pulled. I originally planned on staying there for 10 minutes, After about 7 minutes had passed the pain on my nipples was unbearable but I was also really turned on and didn't want to end it, I decided that I would get my hands out and take the pegs of my nipples but I couldn't get my hands out. I tried for 20 minutes to try and get free and finally after about 25 minutes I managed to untie myself and get out. I decided not to do it again because I couldn't get out and my nipples were in alot of pain. I finished the dare up there.
That was definately my favourite dare and the most thrilling dare I have ever done, I'm going to try this again next time I get a chance.

initialrush 08-12-2011 04:09 AM

Fred&ted I like it! But be careful if you try it again lol!

and I know the ride you are talking about. Not one of my favourites lol!! Last time I went on that one I was very very scared.

BelgianDare 08-12-2011 04:27 AM

Hit was a dare where I ran naked, only wearing sport shoes in the city of Ghent around a large block, although it was 4 in the morning, it was getting ligjt already. It was my only time I really left without any clothes, normally (yeah I do it quite often, I am wearing t shirt and wrap a pareo around my waist..
If you have similar dares for me, I am happy to try! Pm please

I can add also the naked opening door for 4 travellers staying at my appartment, and the hostel dare where the police was called... More details in my blog. Reactions welcome

veutb 08-12-2011 05:28 AM

For me, it was on public beach where I got in water, lowered swimsuit and played with myself.

Lizard 08-12-2011 06:10 PM

Probably the first time I wore a skirt out in public. Not in drag, but as a guy in a skirt. Went to the cinema with a friend. It was very freeing, and quite unnerving.

BelgianDare 08-12-2011 07:01 PM

I can add the walk of 45 min in a nightly town, naked waistdown
And i took elevator naked from 5 till 1 and then walked to 2

Dareholic 10-15-2012 05:20 PM

For me, it was when I went on my first skydiving experience. Talk about getting the heart pumping. I have yet even get close to as the first time I went skydiving and have my heart pump like that. I thought it was going to pump right out of my chest. :eek:

rhode64 10-16-2012 09:30 AM

alot to choose from

I dont know really ,I have done alot over the years and still a rush every time .
I have been seen naked so many times since I was young .
I have been seen naked and masterbating in public places ,the beach a local park and many other places .
I have also been caught having sex in public .
Being naked or having sex where one shouldnt is always a rush.