getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Age play .V. pet play (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354450)

Mousey123 11-11-2018 07:23 AM

Age play .V. pet play

Are you into age play/ A little? or Pet play? both? or neither?

You are welcome to share your experiences and reasons.

Pariahterror 11-11-2018 08:26 AM

So let me give my experience,

I like puppy play a lot, and have done something just now very puppylike. Just have a look at my tumblr.

I like little play a bit too, but will need to do more of it too. But I like my stuffies a lot

Butterfly 11-11-2018 08:55 AM

I am a little, which is completely seperate from engaging in age play.

I do sometimes use age play to get into little space.

I have never really enjoyed pet play, I think it is the humiliation aspect that doesn't appeal to me, and also a lot of the time there is a lack of ability to communicate using words which I find very frustrating and annoying. However, I do want to explore it a bit further.

AJason 11-11-2018 09:23 AM

For me, I always had this secret fetish about Petplay. It isn't my main fetish and I probably wouldn't do it a lot. Age play is something that I have never dabbled in, so I wouldn't know what it is like.

LucyB 11-11-2018 12:54 PM

I'm not a fan of either. I prefer more of the dom/sub/bondage genre.

Consensus 11-11-2018 01:48 PM

I can't vote in your poll for the reasons I shall state, but I do wish to add something to the discussion.

I cannot accurately describe myself as being into age-play or pet-play nor being a little or a 'pet' based on the fact that I have never had the opportunity to try it out. That is not to say that any or all of these aspects are not intriguing. I have references to urination (of what I now know to be termed 'age-play') and being caged (which I now understand to be component of pet-play) as far back as 1997 in my life. However, as others have intimated, these can overlap quite considerably with BDSM themes (and I have references to that as far back as 1991!).

I refer to diaries, by the way, and my age should clue you in to just how early these references are (or aren't, I'm no judge).

Suffice it to say, I would love the opportunity to investigate these aspects and see whether or not I would like them. I suspect, however, there will never be such an opportunity.

SlutPuppy 11-11-2018 04:23 PM

I am both a Little and a Pet!

Pet Ra 11-12-2018 12:04 PM

Hi

I absolutely love being a pet, but to be honest I don't know why I started with it. I just read about it on tumblr and know I know it wasn't even real pet-play in the beginning, but here I am now :o

I think pet-play is more loving than simply being a slave, even the way we do it has small similarities with being a slave. But imho. as a slave you simply have to obey, a well trained pet hast to obey too of course. But you can't expect from a stupid animal to follow the rules 100% all the time ;).

Kind regards

Pet Ra