getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New boyfriend coming to stay, let's make it fun F(22) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416863)

Aus_Filth 08-07-2022 09:06 PM

New boyfriend coming to stay, let's make it fun F(22)

Hello lovely, kinky people out there.

My boyfriend is coming to stay with my for a week before he has to be off for a month and I want to make it hot and memorable.

I'm looking for kinky dares, filthy dares, dares to get us off, punishments for him to administer and whatever else your mind can think of

All comments appreciated and make sure to message in a little while to see how it went if you'd like :)

gijser 08-08-2022 01:49 AM

we'll as every good girl should be, you have to stay in denial unless given permission

Sir Cap 08-08-2022 06:15 AM

You aren't allowed to cum unless you have his piss in your mouth, then swallow after. Everything that goes in your ass must be ATM'd regardless of how dirty. Enemas must be released into a cup and either poured into your mouth and let run all over you or, preferably, you drink all your enemas. Enema once every other day. If he wants anal you aren't allowed to clean yourself before hand, just hop right into anal and ATM.
Enjoy!

Greatcornbow 08-08-2022 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aus_Filth (Post 4838575)
Hello lovely, kinky people out there.

My boyfriend is coming to stay with my for a week before he has to be off for a month and I want to make it hot and memorable.

I'm looking for kinky dares, filthy dares, dares to get us off, punishments for him to administer and whatever else your mind can think of

All comments appreciated and make sure to message in a little while to see how it went if you'd like :)

Handcuffs - you can sleep handcuffed to each other.
Punishments - order a heavy Lochgelly tawse from Margaret Dick of Lochgelly, Fife. Inside thighs for any transgression.

Sex- Agree that he can help himself whenever he likes whether you're in the mood or not, with you to have no option to refuse during the week.

Aus_Filth 08-08-2022 09:22 AM

Quote:

we'll as every good girl should be, you have to stay in denial unless given permission

You aren't allowed to cum unless you have his piss in your mouth, then swallow after. Everything that goes in your ass must be ATM'd regardless of how dirty. Enemas must be released into a cup and either poured into your mouth and let run all over you or, preferably, you drink all your enemas. Enema once every other day. If he wants anal you aren't allowed to clean yourself before hand, just hop right into anal and ATM.
Enjoy!

Handcuffs - you can sleep handcuffed to each other.
Punishments - order a heavy Lochgelly tawse from Margaret Dick of Lochgelly, Fife. Inside thighs for any transgression.

Sex- Agree that he can help himself whenever he likes whether you're in the mood or not, with you to have no option to refuse during the week.
These are all great to start as foundation! Sounds like my ass is already in for it so excited to see how much further it can go

Greatcornbow 08-08-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aus_Filth (Post 4839093)
These are all great to start as foundation! Sounds like my ass is already in for it so excited to see how much further it can go

:):)
Link for Lochgelly tawse is here:

https://johndick-leathergoods.co.uk/...chgelly-tawse/

Hecky 08-08-2022 12:42 PM

Only anal sex, always a fun one

Submissive penguin 08-08-2022 02:20 PM

You must always follow him around the house while on your hands and knees.

linearizationcannon 08-09-2022 02:24 AM

He puts on a condom and lubes it with (extremely) hot sauce, and then fuck your ass hard and deep

Aus_Filth 08-09-2022 06:23 PM

I am ending up fairly at his mercy at this rate :)

The crawling will be really humiliating and the hot sauce is going to be a test for me but I'll give it a go

I have shared some of these so far and he is getting excited to use me all week so feel free to add more if you are so inclined

sirie 08-09-2022 06:30 PM

Every morning you most wake him up with a bj

You must knee in the shower with him and help him wash

You may not wear clothes while at home

And no panties while outside the your home

Be ready and willing for anything he asks for

Enjoy your week... Am sure he will 😉

linearizationcannon 08-10-2022 09:05 AM

Whenever he wants he can put you into total bondage and sensory deprivation for as long as he wants, fucking your helpless body as he wants. He can even invite others over to join in on using you, with one caveat: they must give you no hard evidence of there having been anyone other than him. They show up after you are sensory deprived and leave before you are released, and only one person uses you at a time.

The goal being that you are left to wonder if and who uses your body.

I also recommend combining this supreme helplessness with the hot sauce dare so your shut down sense mean you can better focus on ... enjoying the hot sauce

≠====================
Also you can only speak when asked a question by him. Perhaps even spending the majority of your time gagged.

Make sure to be completely waxed smooth for all hair below your eyebrows.

Aus_Filth 08-10-2022 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirie (Post 4840465)
Every morning you most wake him up with a bj

You must knee in the shower with him and help him wash

You may not wear clothes while at home

And no panties while outside the your home

Be ready and willing for anything he asks for

Enjoy your week... Am sure he will 😉

Giving some more power here!

Aus_Filth 08-10-2022 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linearizationcannon (Post 4840946)
Whenever he wants he can put you into total bondage and sensory deprivation for as long as he wants, fucking your helpless body as he wants. He can even invite others over to join in on using you, with one caveat: they must give you no hard evidence of there having been anyone other than him. They show up after you are sensory deprived and leave before you are released, and only one person uses you at a time.

The goal being that you are left to wonder if and who uses your body.

I also recommend combining this supreme helplessness with the hot sauce dare so your shut down sense mean you can better focus on ... enjoying the hot sauce

≠====================
Also you can only speak when asked a question by him. Perhaps even spending the majority of your time gagged.

Make sure to be completely waxed smooth for all hair below your eyebrows.

These dares are kind of mean, but I am also very excited at the thought of it soon

linearizationcannon 08-12-2022 01:32 AM

He can, of course take as many photos as he wants and make you pose for them.

Beg him to agree to ensure that at least once per day you are reduced to sobbing (not just crying, outright sobbing), from sheer non-permanently-damaging pain

Wait on him hand and foot, cooking him great meals and doing all the chores ... and you have to spend each meal sucking him off and only once he has no need for you do you get to eat your meal of deliberately unappetizing gruel

Give him permission to not only cheat on you, but even use your own apartment and bed to do it in. Even requiring you to cook for his guests too if he wants