getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20/f - Home alone and looking for suggestions!! xx (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400090)

RectalSlut 02-12-2021 06:23 PM

20/f - Home alone and looking for suggestions!! xx

Hey!

I’m home alone for the foreseeable future, and I have lots of free time over the next week. Looking for some ideas to spice a girl’s life up!! ;) x

Have a look at my likes and dislikes - see what you can come up with!

I’d be a very happy slut if you could think of ways to incorporate pee...
...potentially semi-public...
...though I’d love other ideas too!

xxx

Overflow 02-12-2021 06:26 PM

Tie a rope harness around your body, specifically your upper chest. You must wear it at all times, even when you go out. Therefore, you should always have a feeling of being bound up.

RectalSlut 02-12-2021 06:29 PM

Ooooh I like the sound of this!!

Consider it done! Xx

kaiman 02-12-2021 06:41 PM

Let's start with something simple that incorporates two things that you like.

Drink two liters of waters and wait untill you feel the urge to pee. Go outside and walk away from your home for 20 minutes. Every five minutes, find a semi public place where to take a two second pee. Count to two and then interrupt flow. At the fourth break, find an hidden place where to remove every clothes from waist down (if it's not too cold for skirt and shoes only, you can keep on the skirt). Stand there closing firmly your legs and let all the pee flow inbetween them. If you are into a bit of humiliation, don't clean yourself, otherwise do. Wear back what you removed and go back home

Diamondstar22 02-12-2021 06:55 PM

This dare will be good of you live in an area where face coverings are required. Find a pair of panties and put them in your mouth. Put your mask on over top. Go out and buy some groceries or walk through semi-busy public area. Hopefully no one starts a conversation with you or see anyone you know! Post back here when complete and tell us how it went.

RectalSlut 02-12-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiman (Post 4292888)
Let's start with something simple that incorporates two things that you like.

Drink two liters of waters and wait untill you feel the urge to pee. Go outside and walk away from your home for 20 minutes. Every five minutes, find a semi public place where to take a two second pee. Count to two and then interrupt flow. At the fourth break, find an hidden place where to remove every clothes from waist down (if it's not too cold for skirt and shoes only, you can keep on the skirt). Stand there closing firmly your legs and let all the pee flow inbetween them. If you are into a bit of humiliation, don't clean yourself, otherwise do. Wear back what you removed and go back home

I love the sound of this, thank you!! I will try something like it over the next few days xx

The main issue is that it’s sadly a little cold to be dressing soo skimpy - just you wait until summer though!! ;)

I’ll report back in a few days time...

xx

RectalSlut 02-12-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamondstar22 (Post 4292903)
This dare will be good of you live in an area where face coverings are required. Find a pair of panties and put them in your mouth. Put your mask on over top. Go out and buy some groceries or walk through semi-busy public area. Hopefully no one starts a conversation with you or see anyone you know! Post back here when complete and tell us how it went.

Oh yesss!!! This is such a good idea!

I shall try it tomorrow...

Thank you!! Xxx

kaiman 02-12-2021 08:17 PM

How big is the dildo? If it's too big for this one, use the biggest plug or the one that you seem fit.

Put the dildo half length in your ass (or the plug so that only the top is in), then wear panties so that it stays in place, jeans or something baggy, so that it doesn't show, and exit the house. Before being able to return and remove it, you'll have to sit on it (drop with as much weight as possible, but don't overdo it) in a place near of a stranger x5. After you sit on it, you'll have to put it back in the initial position while in semi/hidden public. If you feel like, also wear it outside before sitting the first time, instead of before leaving the house

NoPantsKayla 02-12-2021 08:32 PM

If it's not too cold out... Take the trash out in your underwear :3

RectalSlut 02-12-2021 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiman (Post 4292937)
How big is the dildo? If it's too big for this one, use the biggest plug or the one that you seem fit.

Put the dildo half length in your ass (or the plug so that only the top is in), then wear panties so that it stays in place, jeans or something baggy, so that it doesn't show, and exit the house. Before being able to return and remove it, you'll have to sit on it (drop with as much weight as possible, but don't overdo it) in a place near of a stranger x5. After you sit on it, you'll have to put it back in the initial position while in semi/hidden public. If you feel like, also wear it outside before sitting the first time, instead of before leaving the house

This sounds fun!! I'll try it out with my favourite plug... the thought of somehow repeating this five times makes me slightly daunted... but also excited!!! xx

RectalSlut 02-12-2021 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 (Post 4292948)
If it's not too cold out... Take the trash out in your underwear :3

So simple, yet perfect!! I shall do this tomorrow and report back how it goes! xx

pain slut joe 02-12-2021 11:25 PM

- No orgasms unless someone specifically tasks you to have one.

- Remain naked whenever home (exception if you have visitors of course)

- sleep plugged (use plenty of lube; start with your smallest / most comfortable plug and increase size every 2 nights). Insert plug 1 hour prior to normal bed time and remove 1 hour after normal wake time (no getting up early to remove)

- Every morning after you wake and while waiting for the hour to pass so you can remove plug, kneel and write a report in this thread on all tasks received / completed the previous day, describing how it went....

Looking forward to your reports

EDIT: one more rule, no using personal pronouns (me, I...) in this thread any more. Refer to your self in third person (this slut, it....)

RectalSlut 02-13-2021 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 4293053)
- No orgasms unless someone specifically tasks you to have one.

- Remain naked whenever home (exception if you have visitors of course)

- sleep plugged (use plenty of lube; start with your smallest / most comfortable plug and increase size every 2 nights). Insert plug 1 hour prior to normal bed time and remove 1 hour after normal wake time (no getting up early to remove)

- Every morning after you wake and while waiting for the hour to pass so you can remove plug, kneel and write a report in this thread on all tasks received / completed the previous day, describing how it went....

Looking forward to your reports

EDIT: one more rule, no using personal pronouns (me, I...) in this thread any more. Refer to your self in third person (this slut, it....)

Thank you for these rules, this slut needs to be controlled like this ;)

It will start with the plugs tonight...

This whore is now pleading that others will suggest ways that enable it to cum!

xxx

p.s. This slut will be reporting back on all the things it has gotten up to today in the morning as per Pain Slut Joe's new rules x

kaiman 02-13-2021 11:43 AM

I'd say that every 10.000 full length anal thrusts with the big dildo, an orgasm is well deserved :)

Edit: might just be too mean. How many do you think you can take in a day?

pain slut joe 02-13-2021 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiman (Post 4293669)
I'd say that every 10.000 full length anal thrusts with the big dildo, an orgasm is well deserved :)

Edit: might just be too mean. How many do you think you can take in a day?

with a name like that and "anal" as her first like, may be no need to worry about number of thrusts requested. And any way, if she can't earn a daily orgasm, will be interesting to see what she offers when her desire starts speaking louder then her rationale thought

NEW RULE RectalSlut
: whenever kneeling (max 30 minutes for this task), kneel on a hard surface (kitchen / bathroom / outside on a balcony....) and add a clothes pin to your tongue and one to each ear lobe