getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   24 F tell me what to put in my pussy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390917)

Punishme96.! 08-12-2020 12:58 PM

24 F tell me what to put in my pussy

Hi I’m looking for new things to put in my pussy as long as it won’t cause permanent damage or any type of infection. I’m into Strange insertions and want to fulfill others desires for pussy stuffing. I’m pretty open to ideas so shoot your shot

SoloM35 08-12-2020 10:23 PM

Get chestnuts from a tree (within their husk). Insert as many as possible.
Then rub your clit till you are on the edge. Once on the edge give your clit 25 very fast rubs and then with your flat hand smack your pussy 25 times

Keiichi18 08-13-2020 12:26 AM

1. As many markers, pens or highlighters you can.
2. Your favorite it sexist heels, toe first and as deep as you can at least past the thickest part.
3. As many pairs of panties as you can or at least 4 that are bigger than thongs.
4. A lingerie set, bar and panties set.
5. Toilet brush or hair brush bristle first.

Mariox 08-13-2020 12:28 AM

Fill it with 5 ice cubes and wait till they melt inside

MrCrazy 08-13-2020 06:53 AM

How about a (small) inflatable (beach)ball ?
Insert deflated and then inflate as much as possible.
You can deflate and remove after at least 30 minutes past by.

If up to it, get dressed commando and go for a 30 minute walk while stuffed.

Have fun,

Iggy84 08-13-2020 10:34 AM

A beer bottle inserted from the bottom.

Devildom1994 08-13-2020 11:49 AM

Foon insertion

Hello there. I have a few suggestions for you if you're still looking. Make sure you use a condom while inserting. Do not compromise on safety.

-First, get a condom and fill it with 5 marshmallows. Insert it and then add to it one by one.
-Second, do the same with grapes.
-Try to insert an egg. Well, you shall not break it. Breaking it will be punished which you shall ask me after doing the task.

If you have fun with these and you're interested in getting more suggestions, feel free to ask.

Have fun.

Devil ��

DollBoy 08-13-2020 12:26 PM

Suggestion: You could get various long vegetables of different thicknesses (ex. asparagus, carrot, zucchini, etc.). Start with the thinnest one and then work your way up until you find out which is the biggest one you can comfortably fit. If you're worried about the sanitation of the vegetables after washing them, you could put a condom over them.

arithos123 08-13-2020 12:34 PM

A 5" high heel shoe

Punishme96.! 08-13-2020 04:33 PM

I’ve actually done most of the things listed. I’ve been into strange insertions ever since I was a little girl. I started Masturbating with weird things as a child !

MeisterRebus 08-14-2020 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punishme96.! (Post 4098772)
I’ve actually done most of the things listed. I’ve been into strange insertions ever since I was a little girl. I started Masturbating with weird things as a child !

As it seems you are that experienced (starting with strange insertions when you were a little girl??) how about you first publish a list of things that you already had in your pussy and we fill the gaps? (pardon the pun).

matdoc 08-14-2020 08:51 AM

Get yourself a nice piece of butter and form it in any shape you like to insert. Then cool it down and insert it when hard. You can wait until it melt and flows out again.

beof95 08-14-2020 11:26 AM

1. Cube of corn
2. phone
3. shampoo bottle
4. wine bottle (both ends)
5. pinapple (try from both sides)

MeisterRebus 08-14-2020 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beof95 (Post 4099410)
1. Cube of corn
2. phone
3. shampoo bottle
4. wine bottle (both ends)
5. pinapple (try from both sides)

:D:D I like the two last points. And am still waiting for the list of Punishme...

Punishme96.! 08-16-2020 01:37 PM

Things that i can think of that have entered my hole :
Dildos of all sizes
Pens
Markers
Curling iron
Body mist bottles
Gear shift
Huge bed post
Cucumber
Dried Sausage
Honey
Hotdogs
Corn
Ice cubes
Toothpaste (two tubes squeezed into me)
Hairbrush (both sides)
Remote control
Phone
Hairspray bottle
Red Bull can
I feel like there Is more but i can’t think of anything else really anything that i thought could fit in me has been inserted in my pussy.
I am unable to fit anything the size of a wine bottle or pineapple in me or even a shampoo bottle so please keep that in mind !!

And yes my adventures with strange insertions began as a child. I would wake up in the middle of the night while everyone was sleeping and go to the kitchen to find something to put on or in my pussy