getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Butterfly's Matchmaking Service (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288820)

Butterfly 01-10-2017 01:41 PM

Butterfly's Matchmaking Service

Are you struggling to find the perfect match for you?
Are you getting way too many responses to your ad?
or not enough?
Could you use some help?

Welcome to Butterfly’s Matchmaking Service.

This is how it works:

Please go (currently shut down) and fill out the application form. The form will collect all of your data and put it into a spreadsheet for me. Based on your answers, I will try my best to match you up with other applicants who are seeking the same thing as you.

If you do not fill out the application entirely, you may hear from me within 7 days to collect additional information or deny your application.

Applications with thorough and creative answers will be more likely to be matched. Especially if you are a male applicant. Make yourself stand out!

Please be patient after submitting your form. There are a lot of applicants, and I am very busy. I will try my best to make any possible matches as soon as possible. However, as there are more male applicants, than females, it may take longer for you to receive a match.

In the meantime, please feel free to continue you search on your own. Please keep me updated if you have found a match.

Once matched, both parties must agree to a one week trial before formal submission occurs. During this one week trial, I am available to help negotiate any terms, or provide advice as required.

Once the one week trial period is over, you will always be able to ask me for help or advice throughout the length of your time together. If the trial was not successful, we can review your application and add you back to the database if you wish.

All information provided is confidential and will only be shared with candidates that you match and those who I have wrangled into helping me with matches.

When signing up for the matchmaking service, you will be asked to advertise it in your signature, if you need help, please let me know and I can assist you.

Jdelt 01-10-2017 04:41 PM

This is an inspired idea! It sounds like a lot of work, but good luck!

ColdToes 01-11-2017 12:20 AM

This is an incredibly wonderful thing to do! Taking your time to help form this and help people connect and try to find partners is awesome.

masterlaw 01-11-2017 11:53 AM

This is genius idea butterfly, well done you. Interesting to know if couple stay on after there trial!!!

Butterfly 01-12-2017 03:23 PM

Not listening to the instructions is a great way to prevent yourself from being accepted into the matchmaking service. Please read the instructions and follow them carefully.

Iodine 01-14-2017 02:52 PM

Going to throw a bump to say that this is awesome and really should be stickyed.

*edit* Just noticed it is already stickyed, my powers of observation are legendary...

foxknot69 01-14-2017 02:57 PM

I'm definitely gonna remember this, it will come in handy for sure!

Butterfly 01-15-2017 12:39 PM

For those applying, especially male subs, please consider putting time, effort and care into your responses. I have received over 70 applications for the service, and over 60% are male subs. Take some time to think about what sets your application apart. Please consider giving references (even if they are just friends) and take notice of spelling etc.

I am experiencing a bit of a delay with responding to everybody because of the number of applications I have received, so I do thank you for your patience.

Jdelt 01-15-2017 06:47 PM

If you are so inclined, it would be very interesting to see a numerical break down of your applications by gender, role, etc...

I know there are far more submissive men here than anyone else (or are they just more vocal?) - I'm very curious how the numbers break down past that.

Butterfly 01-15-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdelt (Post 2621299)
If you are so inclined, it would be very interesting to see a numerical break down of your applications by gender, role, etc...

I know there are far more submissive men here than anyone else (or are they just more vocal?) - I'm very curious how the numbers break down past that.

Maybe once I get a handle on all the incoming applications.

m55uk4younger 01-16-2017 04:58 AM

Wishing you well on your idea and thank you.

Sir.

pet monkey 01-24-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 2613551)
The application
(please send your filled out application to me by PM)

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoops (Post 2633497)
Username:Whoops
Role (Dom/Sub/Master/Slave): Sub/Slave
Gender (Male, Female, M to F, F to M): Male
Timezone: central time zone in America
Availability (please give a brief outline of what times you are available for play and chat): usually anytime on the weekend or every weekday after 8PM
Communication (what forms of communication do you have? Skype, kik, email, pm etc.):They can email me at [email protected], or they could just PM me on this site

Likes/Loves:I love humiliation, CBT, and I like chastity and feminization
Limits: I cannot do anything that will ruin my life, and I can't do anything public
Curiosities: I am curious about chastity and sex toys

Describe your appearance: I am a male with brown hair and brown eyes. I am 6 foot 2, 215 pounds. I have short hair and have a pretty athletic body.

Describe your personality: I am funny, sweet, and shy. I love working out, and I play a lot of sports.

Past Experience (Give a brief description of your experience being in your role. Is this is your first time? Have you had real life experience before or only online?): I have had lots of experience on this website doing tasks and I have always wanted someone who could give me tasks to complete.

References (Provide the username of past play partners {can be somebody you have played with casually or given/received dares}, or friends, mentors who can provide references about who you are as a person and a play partner) if possible):---------

Please give a brief overview of what type of relationship you are looking for? I am looking for a relationship online, nothing in person.

What sets you apart from other candidates?
i am willing to serve and complete tasks with full detailed responded to each task I am given.

What are you looking for?

Role (Dom/Sub/Master/Slave): dom/master
Gender (Male, Female, M to F, F to M):female
Timezone:anytime
Experience level (beginner, intermediate, experienced): any
Full time/Part time/Casual: part time or casual

Must haves (please list any qualities that you must have in order to consider playing with somebody): just not fat
Deal breakers (please list any qualities or circumstances that would be a deal breaker): very good looking and willing to do what I want

General Views

What are your thoughts on punishment? Punishment is up to the master or don. If they feel that punishment is essential then they should give a punishment. Punishments should not make the sub do anything that will ruin their life.
Are looks important? Yes but not extremely important. She just shouldn't be huge or extremely ugly
What is the most important part of a D/s or M/s relationship? Boundaries Are the most important thing because I will not do a task that will put me in danger.
Do you expect/want to share photos, or have cam sessions? I will send photos without my face. If they want to send me photos that would be cool, and I won't share them or save them unless they tell me to.

Please feel free to link to an ad if you have created one[/FONT]

You know, I can't help thinking that if someone is going to give something like this to our community the least people can do is respect and abide by the requests they make. Otherwise it shows either a lack of respect for what they are doing for you, a general disinterest in reading the directions, or an inability to follow directions, none of which, I feel, would make you attractive to a dominant person expecting these things of a sub.

Butterfly - If there's anything I can do to help you out with this endeavor please let me know.

herpderp42 01-24-2017 04:04 PM

Wow. Thanks for all the work you are doing for the community.

Butterfly 02-05-2017 07:49 PM

Please follow the directions carefully as I have uploaded a new form which will allow you to apply to the Matchmaking Service. All pm's will be ignored, unless there is an issue with the form.

Thank you for your patience and good luck!

Rabenherz 02-06-2017 06:29 AM

My respect

I know you hear that a lot but i wanted to say it, too. It is great what you try to do with your Matchmaking Service and i am literarely astonished about your Work. If there is anything i can do to help you, please let mehr know.