getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   GetDaretopia! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=312517)

D girl 07-29-2017 10:36 AM

Application

Username: D girl
Lifestyle: The park
Social Background: The mortal
2nd choice of Social Background: The worst

KittenLicks 07-30-2017 02:36 AM

Username: KittenLicks
Lifestyle: The Dungeon
Social Background: The Mortal
2nd choice of Social Background: The Perfect

Out of interest, why is the new home so expensive? $300 is 60 (!) tasks done perfectly. It seems way easier to just get 3 rewards, leave and then rejoin.

jammiedodger18 07-30-2017 09:15 AM

Username: jammiedodger18
Lifestyle: Dungeon
Social Background: Mortal
2nd choice of Social Background: Perfect

I do have a quick question. Should we start from the coming week? Or catch up? Thanks

chipick282 07-30-2017 12:32 PM

Username: Chipick282
Lifestyle: The Bus Stop
2nd choice of Social Background: The Worst

sexualfeelings 07-30-2017 03:15 PM

Sorry for being late, but I had things to do.

The week will start tomorrow, and the code word is: Practice

RiskyFlame 07-30-2017 04:02 PM

The Dungeon - Practice

The mayor has ordered a trial period in which rules will be set for selected membered. If you are reading this because this is aimed at you: you are selected for this trial period. You will be following these rules until the end of the 3rd of August with a minimum of 48 hours. After this, send in a report on if you had any difficulties to follow the rules, if you broke the rules once or multiple times, and what you thought about following the rules.

There are half a dozen rules listed below of which several are mandatory to follow and the rest for you to choose one from.

Mandatory rules
• You may only browse on getDare wearing either nothing or nothing but your underwear.
• Wear a tight rubber band around one of your wrists and snap it once on each hour when awake.

Selective rule: select one rule to follow.
• Do 30 push-ups and 50 sit-ups after you wake up whether it's from a night sleep or a nap.
• You may only eat when wearing one clothespin on both your nipples.
• Put hot sauce on your genitalia (sensitive area) while writing this report of 200+ words.

PlagueBringer 08-01-2017 08:24 PM

Username: PlagueBringer
Lifestyle: Council
Area: Nursery

(Also, as a side note, may I request that the spreadsheet be updated?)

sexualfeelings 08-01-2017 10:32 PM

Notice: All citizens, council members and prospective citizens.

I have decided to change a few things to stream line this city.

Citizens: You are to pm you reports to Only your council member. Only send a report to me if you do not have a representative, which at this point is only the Beauty Shop and the Nursery.

Council members: The day after each week ends you are to send me a list of who did their tasks with reports and who did not. If by the time the new code word is given and I have not been given a list, the council member will get an infraction. Yes, the council members will be held to the infraction system. I will use RiskyFlame's Pm to me as an example of what I want to see, I only wish he has given me a list of who had not turned in a report with how many bucks he is deducting:
► KittenLicks: 2 Tasks done with report
+ 10 Bucks (twice the 5 Bucks)

► cyan-ide: average report sent after due date, but still sent.
- 5 Bucks.

► 711: report sent before due date, but not minimum of 5 sentences.
- 5 Bucks

But their is good news: All infractions will be erased and missing reports forgiven. If you have any questions, please send me a message.

sexualfeelings 08-01-2017 10:35 PM

New Task: The beauty shop

You are to find a mirror that you can dedicate to being your beauty mirror. Next you are to get some chap stick and apply it as you would lipstick. Keep in on until it wears off.

Your report: Tell me where your mirror is and how you felt with symbolic chap stick on. 5-11 sentences.

BlondeSlut 08-03-2017 09:08 PM

Still space?

Username: BlondeSlut
Lifestyle: The Dungeon
2nd choice of Social Background: The Worst

sexualfeelings 08-04-2017 01:34 AM

In three days the week ends. Have you done your tasks and sent in your reports?

sexualfeelings 08-04-2017 02:07 AM

Citizen count cutoff

After examining the numbers I have come to a decision. There will only be 20 citizens allowed for each lifestyle.

Available Houses:
Nursery: 14
Park:17
Dungeon: 2
Bus Stop: 12
Beauty Shop: 19
Belt shop: 18
Council: 16

Jdelt 08-04-2017 04:14 PM

The Belt Shop - Practice

Looks around empty shop...
"Two customers...? Where...?" Looks over at computer. "Oh, maybe they're shopping online..."

For this week, all customers of the belt shop are to practice their denial. So...roll one die, and multiply by 3. You are to edge yourself that many times in one hour. Obviously, no cumming is allowed.

Pokemasturbater 08-04-2017 04:34 PM

Username: Pokemasturbater
Lifestyle: The Park
Social Background: The Mortal
2nd Choice Of Social Background: The Worst

KittenLicks 08-05-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdelt (Post 2906175)
Looks around empty shop...
"Two customers...? Where...?" Looks over at computer. "Oh, maybe they're shopping online..."

For this week, all customers of the belt shop are to practice their denial. So...roll one die, and multiply by 3. You are to edge yourself that many times in one hour. Obviously, no cumming is allowed.

Strolls into the shop.
"Hi Jdelt! I'm just dropping in for a visit. Don't mind the fuzzy pink handcuffs, we're pretty kinky down in the dungeon. Anyway, I think you're doing a great job taking care of the store, keep it up!"

Waves with both hands and walks out of the shop without buying anything.