getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Straight Guys.....Showing to Gay/Bi Guys? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354538)

andrew_b 11-12-2018 01:33 PM

Straight Guys.....Showing to Gay/Bi Guys?

How do you feel about exposing your body to guys who are gay or bi?

pizzaguy98 11-12-2018 01:40 PM

I like to do it. I feel humiliated and embarrassed but I like the sensation. I like to please people in general :)

andrew_b 11-12-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pizzaguy98 (Post 3482501)
I like to do it. I feel humiliated and embarrassed but I like the sensation. I like to please people in general :)

Oh well that's good :)

Matt: 11-12-2018 02:03 PM

I didn't use to like it, but to be honest, I don't mind now. I mean I don't go out of my way to show to guys, but it doesn't bother me.

BubblegumWhore 11-12-2018 02:10 PM

As part of humiliation, I think it's okay... :)

andrew_b 11-12-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 3482531)
I didn't use to like it, but to be honest, I don't mind now. I mean I don't go out of my way to show to guys, but it doesn't bother me.

Yeah I got to that point myself. I agree with you though, wouldn't go out of my way for it.

eoin62 11-12-2018 04:49 PM

Ok, so I'm not really qualified to answer this question (as I am not straight, a.k.a. gay), but I had a funny on topic experience related to this over the weekend. I got a kik from someone from gD (who shall remain nameless) who challenged me to a size contest. In the middle of the contest, he seemed surprised that I was gay (I posted a screen shot of the reaction in my album, with his kik name removed). He recovered nicely, completed playing, accepted losing, and attempted the forfeit.

So... I'll answer a slightly different question that was asked. As a gay guy, I'm not uncomfortable displaying body parts to straight guys, but it is not a situation I would purposely seek out. (Apologies if I've ruined a future question.)

Truckernaut42 11-12-2018 09:12 PM

i'm bi myself (more into girls though) but I love being seen by really gay guys, I like the feeling of objectification and I wonder a lot if it's what girls feel from straight guys being pushy towards them. It's a weird feeling I don't feel often, my body being looked at purely as a sex object. I went to a nude beach recently where a guy spent a lot of time talking to me and I noticed whenever I looked away and back that his eyes were usually on my cock. He caught me masturbating later but didn't seem to mind.

andrew_b 11-13-2018 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eoin62 (Post 3482676)
Ok, so I'm not really qualified to answer this question (as I am not straight, a.k.a. gay), but I had a funny on topic experience related to this over the weekend. I got a kik from someone from gD (who shall remain nameless) who challenged me to a size contest. In the middle of the contest, he seemed surprised that I was gay (I posted a screen shot of the reaction in my album, with his kik name removed). He recovered nicely, completed playing, accepted losing, and attempted the forfeit.

So... I'll answer a slightly different question that was asked. As a gay guy, I'm not uncomfortable displaying body parts to straight guys, but it is not a situation I would purposely seek out. (Apologies if I've ruined a future question.)

No it's fine, it's an interesting twist on the original question. Thanks for sharing

andrew_b 11-13-2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 3482863)
i'm bi myself (more into girls though) but I love being seen by really gay guys, I like the feeling of objectification and I wonder a lot if it's what girls feel from straight guys being pushy towards them. It's a weird feeling I don't feel often, my body being looked at purely as a sex object. I went to a nude beach recently where a guy spent a lot of time talking to me and I noticed whenever I looked away and back that his eyes were usually on my cock. He caught me masturbating later but didn't seem to mind.

Yes but it's easier for you to feel like that since you're bi

Gitano 11-13-2018 12:51 PM

I am straight, but not afraid of being seen nude. I don’t give a rats ass if the one that sees me is straight, bi or gay. If they are watching means they like what they see. So makes me feel good about myself. :-) if they would not like what they see they would stop looking.

That said i once went on a holliday alone after a devorce. ( beautifull island of Fuerteventura ) almost all beaches there a clothing optional. I wanted to try to go for a nude swim and just did that then. Before i got in the water i saw a man walking by ( 3 or 4 times.) trying to watch me. Everytime i looked at him he looked quickly away. Then i went for a swim an noticed the guy still staying close to where my clothes were. Went i was done swimming i thought let’s tease him and i slowly walked out of the water casualy and slowly back to the clothes. Put on my sun glasses and enjoyed the light breeze drying my body and that man still watching now and then.

Then i dressed and left. Never saw him again, hope i made his day :-) lol:-)

rhode64 11-13-2018 01:11 PM

me

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3482492)

I have absolutely no problem with it at all

andrew_b 11-13-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gitano (Post 3483323)
I am straight, but not afraid of being seen nude. I don’t give a rats ass if the one that sees me is straight, bi or gay. If they are watching means they like what they see. So makes me feel good about myself. :-) if they would not like what they see they would stop looking.

That said i once went on a holliday alone after a devorce. ( beautifull island of Fuerteventura ) almost all beaches there a clothing optional. I wanted to try to go for a nude swim and just did that then. Before i got in the water i saw a man walking by ( 3 or 4 times.) trying to watch me. Everytime i looked at him he looked quickly away. Then i went for a swim an noticed the guy still staying close to where my clothes were. Went i was done swimming i thought let’s tease him and i slowly walked out of the water casualy and slowly back to the clothes. Put on my sun glasses and enjoyed the light breeze drying my body and that man still watching now and then.

Then i dressed and left. Never saw him again, hope i made his day :-) lol:-)

Ha ha, I bet you did

LordEdward 11-14-2018 02:28 AM

i feel a bit ashamed but exicted as well done it before made me feel subby :)

andrew_b 11-14-2018 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordEdward (Post 3483760)
i feel a bit ashamed but exicted as well done it before made me feel subby :)

That does seem to be quite a common feeling :)