getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19/f shower play (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=237392)

hannah_slave123 10-17-2015 01:34 PM

19/f shower play

hello everyone, im 19 years old and have been creeping on getdare for a while, ive only made a few posts and have never really carried through on any of them to the full extent of their worth.

this slut is terribly ashamed of that and looking for punishments, along with dares that i guarantee to carry through with and give full, detailed reports on.

i plan on getting in the shower within the next 15-20 minutes so i will be accepting dares to do before, after, and during my shower as well- just keep in mind that i live at home and am not alone!

playfulgurl 10-17-2015 01:35 PM

I don't understand your likes and limits.

hannah_slave123 10-17-2015 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playfulgurl (Post 1946551)
I don't understand your likes and limits.

what dont you understand, i can try to clarify for you.

playfulgurl 10-17-2015 01:38 PM

Haha well now you changed them :)

hannah_slave123 10-17-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playfulgurl (Post 1946554)
Haha well now you changed them :)

do you have any dares for me?

NaughtygirlJ123 10-17-2015 01:50 PM

Use a vibrator on ur pussy on max setting and hold the shower head so the water hits ur pussy and clit, and edge 5 times

hannah_slave123 10-17-2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtygirlJ123 (Post 1946563)
Use a vibrator on ur pussy on max setting and hold the shower head so the water hits ur pussy and clit, and edge 5 times

i actually dont own a vibrator but i will do the other part of the dare! i am willing to accept a punishment for not having the vibrator if you wish.

mountaindewman97 10-17-2015 01:58 PM

Before you go in the shower, put as much ice as you can fit into your ass.
Smear toothpaste all over your clit.
Then put clothespins on your nipples and pussy lips. They're only allowed to come off by use of the shower head.

I want a report back so I know you obeyed.

hannah_slave123 10-17-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountaindewman97 (Post 1946571)
Then put clothespins on your nipples and pussy lips. They're only allowed to come off by use of the shower head.

thank you sir! i will post the report here once i complete your dare, so that everyone may see the results and humiliate the slut. if i dont get back to you by tonight i will accept a punishment sir!

NaughtygirlJ123 10-17-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannah_slave123 (Post 1946569)
i actually dont own a vibrator but i will do the other part of the dare! i am willing to accept a punishment for not having the vibrator if you wish.

Give your self a massive wedgie, and slap ur tits u slutty girl

hannah_slave123 10-20-2015 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountaindewman97 (Post 1946571)

i am so so sorry for not getting back to you yet sir! here is my report though, feel free to punish me as you see fit for not reporting in time.

so i started off this dare, ive never actually done anal before so i only got one ice cube into my ass and it wasnt even totally into me before i was struggling so badly to get it in that i just gave up on that part of the dare completely, please punish me for this sir! the next part of the dare, ive never used toothpaste before so i didnt know exactly how much to use so i put on a fairly large amount and it stung like crazy! i didnt realize it would actually hurt like that, anyways so i put the clothespins on my nipples and at that point my clit was so sore i quickly rinsed off the toothpaste and then put the remaining clothespins on my pussy lips. once those were on i decided to try again for the toothpaste and i lasted about three minutes before i rinsed it off, by this point my clit was aching and i wasnt sure how long to leave the clothespins on for so i began trying to get them off, the problem was that my shower head didnt have enough water pressure to get them off, i ended up improvising and just pinching them at the ends nearest to my skin and twisting them while ripping them off.

i know i wound up severely modifying your dare and i am willing to be punished for this however you see fit.

thank you sir!

vagus21 10-20-2015 03:19 PM

I think you should try to get more comfortable with your ass, so you must edge yourself 5 times but you must have a finger in your ass the entire time

FeeltheRez 10-20-2015 11:39 PM

This one is a bit humiliating but that should be appropriate. You'll need a 2.5 inch in diameter nerf (or other squishy material) or foam ball, please disinfect the outside before starting. (Rubbing alcohol helps lots)
Before you shower edge however you like, then insert this ball into your pussy. While in the shower scrub around your crotch and clit thoroughly while you tease your nipples. When you have 5 min left in your shower squat down and keep your legs spread wide. You have to tease your clit mercilessly while trying to push out the ball at the same time. Now your goal is to push it out at the same time you cum, if it comes out too early then you will be punished, if you cum too soon the same will happen. I wonder how you'll enjoy this if you do it.

hannah_slave123 12-25-2015 07:25 PM

bump

still open for dares

flawedproduct 12-25-2015 07:45 PM

Take an enema and do not release until you have oermission