getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Orgasm Denial WYR? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329204)

andrew_b 12-12-2017 12:28 PM

Orgasm Denial WYR?

Okay so you're hanging out with your best friend and they have control over how your next orgasm happen

You've got one of two options

Either you put a remote control vibe in your pussy/around your cock and you then go on a night out to a pub/club. They then have control of it while there, which means basically they can make you cum whenever they like

Or

You stand in front of your friends, naked and masturbate in front of them

NerdGirll 12-12-2017 01:05 PM

Ooh the first option sounds very fun, I'd love someone to do that to me.

andrew_b 12-12-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NerdGirll (Post 3071964)
Ooh the first option sounds very fun, I'd love someone to do that to me.

It sound like an interesting night

PrincessJessica 12-12-2017 02:55 PM

Hmm interesting one, not sure if a remote control vibe would work quite as well on guys but if the option was open I'd struggle to resist giving it a go. Not done very much hidden public at all but sounds too exciting to say no to.

Having to strip and cum in front of other's doesn't sound too bad TBH, but then having to talk to them and look them in the eye after...hmm. Depends on the friend I guess but "best friend"...I'd probably try to avoid this one.

JustSomeSub 12-12-2017 03:04 PM

Neither sound all that appealing. My best friends are people that I've known for a long time and never would want to do anything sexual with. I guess the 1st option is what I would go with since I'm pretty sure they would never turn it on.

Nelioka 12-12-2017 08:43 PM

Either you put a remote control vibe in your pussy/around your cock and you then go on a night out to a pub/club. They then have control of it while there, which means basically they can make you cum whenever they like.

I'd pick this option cause then at least its somewhat hidden. I think having to get naked and masturbate in front of them would be a bit more embarrassing imo.

andrew_b 12-13-2017 10:32 AM

It's interesting the responses, it seems to boil down to how comfortable would you be masturbating in front of them

Golden_Throw 12-13-2017 01:35 PM

The first one is fun the other humiliating, so probablythe first one.

andrew_b 12-14-2017 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden_Throw (Post 3073152)
The first one is fun the other humiliating, so probably the first one.

It seem to be the most reasonable but I guess it depends how mean your friends are

I mean you could be chatting to a cute guy/girl and next thing they put it on full

FluffyKitten~ 12-14-2017 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3073886)
It seem to be the most reasonable but I guess it depends how mean your friends are

I mean you could be chatting to a cute guy/girl and next thing they put it on full

That would be so hot. That's what I wish would happen.

andrew_b 12-14-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FluffyKitten~ (Post 3073944)
That would be so hot. That's what I wish would happen.

Although you may not be talking for her much longer with a hard on

321tt 01-05-2018 06:43 AM

Whichever my friends preferred I think. Option 2 would be more classical, option 1 is on the wilder side of the issue.

To anyone thinking a guy won't orgasm from a penis vibrator: Most guys will, it just takes the right tools.

juanita_m 01-06-2018 03:09 AM

Both options are interesting, so I fantasised about each to see which one aroused me more - the answer is Option 1. Something about not being in control and trying to keep a straight face while the vibe buzzes away at my clit and not knowing when the orgasm will come just makes me really really excited!

Matt: 01-06-2018 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3071927)
Okay so you're hanging out with your best friend and they have control over how your next orgasm happen

You've got one of two options

Either you put a remote control vibe in your pussy/around your cock and you then go on a night out to a pub/club. They then have control of it while there, which means basically they can make you cum whenever they like

Or

You stand in front of your friends, naked and masturbate in front of them

If it was only female friends (and they were interested/would not be offended) I'd go for option 2 as vibes do nothing for me, so doubt option 1 would work unfortunately, as it does sound interesting.

lucicle22 01-06-2018 04:00 AM

I would go with option 1 as the idea is more exciting of not knowing when it will happen. Done the second option in front of my best friend anyway so nothing new and if I was out with them I know I would be tortured with it while out