getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Right Price (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=366051)

Truckernaut42 05-20-2019 03:06 PM

The Right Price

I will present a few scenarios, and 3 levels of each with different pay increases. You have to choose one, you can't say no to any.

$20 - Someone watches you shower but your back is to them behind a frosted door
$50 - They watch you shower with no door but you can keep your back to them
$100 - they watch you shower and you have to show them full frontal for most of it

$20 - Someone watches you masturbate but you're under the covers and they can't see much
$50 - they watch you masturbate with your penis out of your fly or your pants down enough to see your vagina
$100 - they watch you masturbate to finish butt naked and they can touch your privates once (a few strokes for penis, a quick in and out finger for vagina)

$20 - You are livestreamed sleeping, you are naked under the covers so you would only be seen by chance if you kicked the covers away
$50 - no covers, but underwear
$100 - naked, no covers

$20 - Run a block in your underwear
$50 - Run a block naked
$100 - Walk a block naked

$20 - Use the toilet at a restaurant with the stall door open
$50 - use the toilet naked with the door open
$100 - use the toilet and the bathroom is transparent but you are clothed (everyone in the building can see you use the bathroom)

PrincessJessica 05-20-2019 03:17 PM

$100 - they watch you shower and you have to show them full frontal for most of it
That doesn't sound too bad for that amount of money, I guess it's no touching so I'd be pretty happy to take the sweet sweet cash.

$20 - Someone watches you masturbate but you're under the covers and they can't see much
$50 - they watch you masturbate with your penis out of your fly or your pants down enough to see your vagina
$100 - they watch you masturbate to finish butt naked and they can touch your privates once (a few strokes for penis, a quick in and out finger for vagina)
I've only done this on cam so without being touched or showing face (mostly anyway) so, while embarrassing, I'd probably be happy doing this once I got over initial nerves.

$20 - You are livestreamed sleeping, you are naked under the covers so you would only be seen by chance if you kicked the covers away
$100 - naked, no covers
I'd never get to sleep without covers, tough luck livestreamers!

$50 - Run a block naked
No real experience with public nudity (at least not with a decent chance of being caught) so would have to run, although if I'm doing it I don't think boxerless is massively worse.

$100 - use the toilet and the bathroom is transparent but you are clothed (everyone in the building can see you use the bathroom)
There's something more vulnerable about using the bathroom so I'd take the lower risk. I'd probably not be able to go at all with people watching :o

dareloli 05-20-2019 04:06 PM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

LingerieAnal 05-21-2019 06:02 AM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

WetandNeedy 05-21-2019 07:36 PM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Jaro 05-21-2019 07:50 PM

Easy money I think. I'm a nudist and simply showing my naked body to someone who doesn't mind seeing is not a problem for me.

Since I don't know who are in what circumstances I think this is best for everyone involved.

$100 - naked, no covers
Mostly because I hate wearing underwear to bed and I hate being cold.

$50 - Run a block naked
In the dead of night. Nobody want's to see that.

Nobody want's to see that so this then.. least bad.

bareslut4u 05-22-2019 01:18 AM

$100 - naked, no covers

LitDarkness 05-22-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 3663230)
I will present a few scenarios, and 3 levels of each with different pay increases. You have to choose one, you can't say no to any.

The second one is okay. And long as I don't have to look at them, this would be fine.

I don't like masturbating in front of people so I will go with this one. They can't see a lot this way.

$100 - naked, no covers
Don't like it but, is the least exposing option.

$50 - Run a block naked
I think this would scare me to death.

Again, would be scared to death but, this would probably be worth the money.

deutschsub132 05-22-2019 10:07 PM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

AnalSlave1 05-23-2019 03:55 PM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Hambone 05-23-2019 06:45 PM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

rhl 05-23-2019 10:17 PM

$50 - no covers, but underwear, I can not sleep easily without covers.
I might still go fot thr 100 option

$50 - Run a block naked
$100 - Walk a block naked would this option be legal. It might be in some towns or cities like Portland whe nudity is legal

grambow 05-24-2019 12:17 PM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

mr willson 05-29-2019 08:13 PM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

NaughtyAudrey 05-30-2019 07:53 AM

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked