getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Gameshow Win It All for a risk? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327463)

andrew_b 11-20-2017 09:48 PM

Gameshow Win It All for a risk?

Okay so you're on a gameshow and have gotten all the way to the grand final. Although you've won a couple of prizes, you now have the chance to win the grand prize of $1,000,000.

This can be yours if you are willing to take this risk.

It's simple you are put in a room with 5 doors, to earn the money you have strip naked, walk through one of these leaving your clothes in the previous room.

Here is where it gets interesting, the possibilities of that doors can led to are as follows.

- The door leads straight to your dressing room where there will be a robe waiting for

- The door leads into the green room, meaning you have to walk through there and then onto your dressing room to get the robe

- The door leads into a room where you have to do a catwalk in front of a room full of people, before then be able to go onto your dressing room to get your robe

- The door leads outside of the studio altogether, meaning you've to walk around the building to get inside and then onto your dressing room to get the robe

- The door leads into the main studio floor, so you've to go in front of a live studio audience and cameras. It would be uncensored as well for anyone watching.

For every single one of these possibilities you would have to go to main studio floor to collect your winnings but with the final one you don't get the comfort of your clothes.

Although for all the other options you would not be televised, just seen by anyone who may be in them various rooms. Of course there is the possibility of going straight to your dressing room and being seen by no one.

Also before you've gone on this show you would have signed a contract meaning that these are all the possibilities and this would be checked by the television regulator. If you end up outside you don't get in trouble with the law either.

bamadude01 11-20-2017 10:56 PM

I'd like to think I'd give it a try.

I'm curious to know your answer as well.

andrew_b 11-20-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamadude01 (Post 3045666)
I'd like to think I'd give it a try.

I'm curious to know your answer as well.

In reality no but it's fun to think about

We could do a dice roll for people to see which they could get

bamadude01 11-20-2017 10:59 PM

that could be fun

andrew_b 11-20-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamadude01 (Post 3045673)
that could be fun

I rolled it for you and you got three

tallguy2241 11-20-2017 11:05 PM

Having stories on this theme, it should be obvious where I stand on this : Where do I sign up? :D

andrew_b 11-20-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallguy2241 (Post 3045677)
Having stories on this theme, it should be obvious where I stand on this : Where do I sign up? :D

Ha ha loving that response

Forester 11-20-2017 11:14 PM

I'd sign up for this, any day of the week. Like not even bad :D

andrew_b 11-20-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forester (Post 3045685)
I'd sign up for this, any day of the week. Like not even bad :D

What if you ended up in the main studio?

saruman 11-20-2017 11:53 PM

I would surely give it a try... It would be worth it

affectos 11-20-2017 11:59 PM

I mean, theoretically, I'd be able to hear outside or people on the other ends, eliminating the studio audience, catwalk, and outside....so I'd take my chances.

andrew_b 11-21-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by affectos (Post 3045725)
I mean, theoretically, I'd be able to hear outside or people on the other ends, eliminating the studio audience, catwalk, and outside....so I'd take my chances.

Not if it's a soundproof room ;)

Shadow 11-21-2017 12:46 AM

I would do it. That's an easy one.

Sain 11-21-2017 01:48 AM

I would do it even if I was guaranteed to get the fifth option. It would be scary, but less scary than the challenges on "Fear Factor". And a million dollars is a lot of money...

andrew_b 11-21-2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sain (Post 3045815)
I would do it even if I was guaranteed to get the fifth option. It would be scary, but less scary than the challenges on "Fear Factor". And a million dollars is a lot of money...

Well that catwalk was actually done on Fear Factor