getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Only One Naked Experiences (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=393216)

andrew_b 09-22-2020 09:29 AM

Only One Naked Experiences

What has been your own favourite(s) only one naked experience(s)

It could either be you naked or someone else

rhode64 09-23-2020 03:44 AM

Only one naked

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4139357)
What has been your own favourite(s) only one naked experience(s)

It could either be you naked or someone else

I think the best one for me was when I went to visit a friend . I went naked from home , and when we arrived she had several people there . While there I was blindfolded and walked round the housing estate totally naked which was a real buzz .When back indoors they made me edge and stay arroused till we finally left for home .It was great and would love to repeat the experience .

Yourchoice 10-04-2020 08:19 AM

One of the most fun was a few years ago when I cleaned my neighbors pool for her while being completely naked. I did this several times and on multiple occasions she had a couple of friends over to lay out while I cleaned the pool. They were always in cute bikinis and made sure that I always had a cold drink handy.

Truckernaut42 10-04-2020 07:16 PM

A good favourite that was actually a bit embarrassing at first was going to a nude friendly showing of an erotic movie. I got naked of course and put my clothes in my backpack and sat up front and one of the people working there asked if they could take my back out of the room to make more room for people and I said yes. I didn't realize until the film was over that I was the only one who got naked AND my clothes were in my backpack which was moved into a locked room that I had to ask for a key for from the front desk. I had to walk butt naked from the front row to the reception in front of at least 20-30 people and then stand naked in front of the door where very cold winter air came through when people kept opening it while I waited for the reception girl to come back with a key. It definitely shrunk me too and one of the staff women said I was brave.

andrew_b 10-05-2020 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 4152167)
A good favourite that was actually a bit embarrassing at first was going to a nude friendly showing of an erotic movie. I got naked of course and put my clothes in my backpack and sat up friend and one of the people working there asked if they could take my back out of the room to make more room for people and I said yes. I didn't realize until the film was over that I was the only one who got naked AND my clothes were in my backpack which was moved into a locked room that I had to ask for a key for from the front desk. I had to walk butt naked from the front row to the reception in front of at least 20-30 people and then stand naked in front of the door where very cold winter air came through when people kept opening it while I waited for the reception girl to come back with a key. It definitely shrunk me too and one of the staff women said I was brave.

Oh wow, now that's hot

chrisukm 10-05-2020 07:37 AM

Woods

Going to the woods at night with a kinky playmate.......she made me strip completely and tied my hands above my head. It was cold had been raining and I could hear traffic passing on a main road about 10m away.........she unfolded a camping chair and sat there wrapped up drinking hot chocolate and verbally humiliating me. After a while I told her I needed to pee 'I'm not stopping you, but I'm not untieing you until you have' that was a fun evening!!

Thifr 10-06-2020 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisukm (Post 4152602)
Going to the woods at night with a kinky playmate.......she made me strip completely and tied my hands above my head. It was cold had been raining and I could hear traffic passing on a main road about 10m away.........she unfolded a camping chair and sat there wrapped up drinking hot chocolate and verbally humiliating me. After a while I told her I needed to pee 'I'm not stopping you, but I'm not untieing you until you have' that was a fun evening!!

Nice ! Exciting to read...

Ayrshire pvcdresser 10-06-2020 04:08 AM

Walking freely naked while trains are passsing bye