getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bar/Club Hookups? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354131)

andrew_b 11-06-2018 04:05 PM

Bar/Club Hookups?

If you go for a night out to a bar or club and hookup with someone during that night, where do you end up having sex with them?

Maybe at your place, her/his place, in the park, in the bar/club or maybe someone else.

Happy Me 11-06-2018 07:20 PM

I did this twice:
Once was back when I was a lesbian and single and young, but I wasn’t drinking at the time. I was out at the dance club and having a blast and dancing like crazy and this very cute girl was dancing so I danced with her and told her I thought she was cute. I ended up taking her home that night for a quicky, I only lived like a block from the club though. She came over a few more times on her lunch break from work. Turned out she was married so it was never more than that.

The second time I was gonna bring a cute girl home (kissed her and such and she said she wanted to) but aborted it after we talked for a while because she was so dumb that I got turned off completely. :O I told her never mind but she chased me through the parking lot!

A few times I had random sexual experiences in parks and cars etc. but I don’t remember enough about them and I don’t think they started in a bar or club anyway.

Been propositioned a lot at the club but those are the only two times I wanted to. Hope that makes sense. :)

andrew_b 11-06-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Me (Post 3477810)
I did this twice:
Once was back when I was a lesbian and single and young, but I wasn’t drinking at the time. I was out at the dance club and having a blast and dancing like crazy and this very cute girl was dancing so I danced with her and told her I thought she was cute. I ended up taking her home that night for a quicky, I only lived like a block from the club though. She came over a few more times on her lunch break from work. Turned out she was married so it was never more than that.

The second time I was gonna bring a cute girl home (kissed her and such and she said she wanted to) but aborted it after we talked for a while because she was so dumb that I got turned off completely. :O I told her never mind but she chased me through the parking lot!

A few times I had random sexual experiences in parks and cars etc. but I don’t remember enough about them and I don’t think they started in a bar or club anyway.

Been propositioned a lot at the club but those are the only two times I wanted to. Hope that makes sense. :)

Yes it all made sense, the end of the second story sounds scary

rhode64 11-07-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3477684)
If you go for a night out to a bar or club and hookup with someone during that night, where do you end up having sex with them?

Maybe at your place, her/his place, in the park, in the bar/club or maybe someone else.

I hooked up only a couple of times when clubbing and we had sex in the back of the car .

sexysoni 11-07-2018 09:24 AM

It happens to me quite many times we ended up in toilets, his mine car, parking, his/my place, alleys most of tiem i was drunk so i Never care where i am hehe i just get my fun and enjoy the moment... Hakoona matata

andrew_b 11-08-2018 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexysoni (Post 3478283)
It happens to me quite many times we ended up in toilets, his mine car, parking, his/my place, alleys most of tiem i was drunk so i Never care where i am hehe i just get my fun and enjoy the moment... Hakoona matata

Sounds fun, where would you say is the most public place you've done it?

appughar 11-08-2018 03:25 AM

Have done it at many places inlcuding the above and more

andrew_b 11-08-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appughar (Post 3478801)
Have done it at many places inlcuding the above and more

Oh fun, where would you say was the most public?

Golden_Girl_Rach 11-09-2018 01:42 PM

Their place so I can leave when I want if I need to, the car, a bathroom, and once on a playground. I would never invite them back to where they can know where I live

sexysoni 11-10-2018 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3478763)
Sounds fun, where would you say is the most public place you've done it?

I can't say which one is most public but i think in the parking lot is the one as it was fully open to seen by anyone

andrew_b 11-12-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden_Girl_Rach (Post 3479839)
Their place so I can leave when I want if I need to, the car, a bathroom, and once on a playground. I would never invite them back to where they can know where I live

Wow, playground must have been interesting

daveo20a 11-12-2018 06:38 PM

At a gay bar, ended up giving head to a guy in the public restroom. Not in the stall, literally in the restroom, so a line formed lol...

andrew_b 11-13-2018 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveo20a (Post 3482752)
At a gay bar, ended up giving head to a guy in the public restroom. Not in the stall, literally in the restroom, so a line formed lol...

Oh god, doesn't get more public than that

BenC44 11-14-2018 03:09 PM

I had sex in an alleyway (was kind of countryside ish) after meeting a girl in a pub and making out in the taxi

andrew_b 11-15-2018 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenC44 (Post 3484246)
I had sex in an alleyway (was kind of countryside ish) after meeting a girl in a pub and making out in the taxi

Oh now that sounds like fun