getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   What should I give up for lent? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=381185)

Louise1 02-24-2020 04:08 PM

What should I give up for lent?

OK so we've left this very late but only just thought of it... People normally give up things like chocolate or alcohol for lent... But you get to decide what I have to give up for lent!

My husband will make the final decision, it's completely out of my hands.

Lent starts on Wednesday (26th February) and continues until Thursday 9th April.

Quanta 02-24-2020 07:08 PM

Well I might as well be the one to suggest the obvious but maybe orgasms would be a interesting thing to give up.

aralius 02-24-2020 08:02 PM

This will be a little hard to manage. But you could give up your control and decisions. Let hubby control everything. What you wear. What you eat. If you get to use furniture. When you get to use bathroom. Anything that you would need a decision to do. You ask your hubby to make that decision for you.

rw789 02-24-2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quanta (Post 3925514)
Well I might as well be the one to suggest the obvious but maybe orgasms would be a interesting thing to give up.

I'm thinking maybe instead of that, adding in a bit of aralius' idea, needing permission to orgasm but to give up being allowed to ask for permission.

Other idea:

Give up regular entertainment of tv and music. When at home, must either leave the room or sit facing a corner when husband watches tv. Or blindfolded with ear plugs or something and sits next to husband while he watches tv.

pain slut joe 02-24-2020 10:44 PM

combo of above:

- no orgasms unless hubby initiates and causes yours - that mean no begging for relief either; but of course, that does not stop him from cumming

- no panties (except during period) & bra (unless your breast size requires you wear one)

batfinch 02-24-2020 11:07 PM

As you might expect I suggest not sitting on a toilet seat

Louise1 02-25-2020 01:09 AM

Thanks everyone. Some great ideas / combinations of ideas there.

My husband will decide tonight what I have to give up for Lent

zephyrnem 02-25-2020 04:24 AM

The ability to say no to sexual requests.

Control of clothing/ wearing clothes at home

Give up a limit.

Dignity.

Louise1 02-25-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aralius (Post 3925541)
This will be a little hard to manage. But you could give up your control and decisions. Let hubby control everything. What you wear. What you eat. If you get to use furniture. When you get to use bathroom. Anything that you would need a decision to do. You ask your hubby to make that decision for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by batfinch (Post 3925609)
As you might expect I suggest not sitting on a toilet seat

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 3925790)

Control of clothing/ wearing clothes at home

Quote:

Originally Posted by rw789 (Post 3925548)
I'm thinking maybe instead of that, adding in a bit of aralius' idea, needing permission to orgasm but to give up being allowed to ask for permission.

Other idea:

Give up regular entertainment of tv and music. When at home, must either leave the room or sit facing a corner when husband watches tv. Or blindfolded with ear plugs or something and sits next to husband while he watches tv.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 3925601)
combo of above:

- no orgasms unless hubby initiates and causes yours - that mean no begging for relief either; but of course, that does not stop him from cumming

- no panties (except during period) & bra (unless your breast size requires you wear one)

So my husband has decided that for Lent I will be giving up all control. Mainly following Aralius's post but also including the other posts too as they can be included in the overall giving up control theme.

He is also including the ones where I can't sit on the toilet seat and I will give up tv and music. No orgasms without permission and I am not allowed to ask for permission.

More rules can be added at any time between now and 9th April.

silkysatin 02-25-2020 03:52 PM

Give up underwear for Lent!

Louise1 02-25-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silkysatin (Post 3926269)
Give up underwear for Lent!

I'm already banned from underwear until the 21st March

pain slut joe 02-25-2020 09:18 PM

New rule: you must ask permission to pee; either directly to your husband or ask in chat if he is not in the mood or available

callmecurious 02-26-2020 12:08 PM

I'd save give up hot water for your showers unless your husband gives you explicit permission to use it.

growler21d 02-26-2020 12:47 PM

Give up eating at a table and using your hands*. Must eat from floor using only your mouth.

*Exceptions may be made for certain social/public situations and if guests are visiting. Since your husband is making all your decisions these exceptions are at his discretion.

Louise1 02-26-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmecurious (Post 3926886)
I'd save give up hot water for your showers unless your husband gives you explicit permission to use it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by growler21d (Post 3926901)
Give up eating at a table and using your hands*. Must eat from floor using only your mouth.

*Exceptions may be made for certain social/public situations and if guests are visiting. Since your husband is making all your decisions these exceptions are at his discretion.

Cold showers and eating from the floor with my hands behind my back are both added to the control I have given up