getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19f School Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=364599)

GetdareJordan 04-24-2019 04:06 PM

19f School Dares

Hey guys, i wanted some dares to do in school. I get back on monday and the schedule changed!

Here is my new schedule:

Go to school (car or bus)
Gym
Reading
Break
Math
History
Lunch
Science
Technology
End of school!

Feel free to ask any questions!

I will do most (if not all) of your dares

Dont go easy on me, give me your worst!

Jamin0731 04-24-2019 04:13 PM

I'm also looking for school dares, but I'll give you my favorite dare to give.

When you get to school, or first period or whatever, take your panties off and leave them in a bathroom stall(more fun/risk if a guy's restroom/locker room stall) with a note saying to use these how you want. At some point during the day, maybe some time after lunch/right before you leave school, go back and see if they're still there, and wear whatever is there for the rest of the day. Better hope some horny teenagers didn't take/cum on them, or leave them in the nasty toilet.

for the day you do this, wear a skirt, and always keep your legs at least slightly open, exposing that pussy as well

GetdareJordan 04-24-2019 05:35 PM

Ok, i will be doing this!

Everill 04-24-2019 05:50 PM

How about for day you must edge yourself before each lesson (assuming you have time).

If that's not possible then edge once for every lesson before going to school.

I'm assuming you get changed for the gym. If the room/rooms aren't too public, change the underwear your wearing, to either another pair or to none at all, when you get changed one day.

GetdareJordan 04-24-2019 08:25 PM

Ok, i can do the dares everill!

Rd2506 04-24-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GetdareJordan (Post 3641088)
Ok, i can do the dares everill!

How about.. U piss in ur clothes after two periods..

If ur limit permit

Santagar 04-24-2019 08:58 PM

Feel free to disregard this dare if you feel it's too public.

After school, go to one of your classroom when it is empty.

Edge four times. Each sitting at a different place. Once where you sit, once where a girl you don't like sit, once where a guy you like sit and once where a good friend sit.

Then if you want to, you are allowed to orgasm but sitting at the teacher desk.

rimashah59 04-24-2019 09:21 PM

Let’s start with your looks.

Tie your hair in two high pigtails and have slutty bangs frame your face.

Whenever a guys looks at you and makes eye contact, you should play with your hair.

Kik: sissyrima

GetdareJordan 04-24-2019 09:29 PM

Yea, i could do all of these!

ksoma 04-24-2019 09:29 PM

This is likely much more tame than you expect, but...

Weather permitting, wear skirts and dresses as much as possible.
Every day you're in a skirt or dress, make sure you give the boys at school ample opportunities to get a look up your skirt.
It is even better if your display seem unintentional. Just a casualty or positions and postures that are otherwise normal, but in skirts or dresses leave your panties exposed.
If you notice a guy looking and want to "call him out" on it, just make eye contact and give him a smile while you cover up, but don't otherwise acknowledge it. He knows he was busted. Give it a minute or two and then shift back into a "more comfortable" sitting position that once again has your legs open enough to put you on display.

Ok, now for a more out there dare!
Make a tack bra to wear to school. Try to wear it once a week.
If it is too painful or uncomfortable, you may remove it between classes, but no matter your top, you are to remain braless the rest of the day.

aboveyou 04-25-2019 06:38 AM

bring an empty water bottle to school each day. if you need to piss, piss in the bottle. you must carry the bottle with you at all times. if the bottle fills up you must still piss into it a let it over flow, leave the mess. you may empty the bottle once you get home.

extra challenge. you are not allowed the privacy of a bathroom to piss into your bottle.

enjoy.

GetdareJordan 04-25-2019 06:38 AM

Thanks ksoma for the dares, and i will definitely be doing them!

GetdareJordan 04-25-2019 06:56 AM

I just saw your dare above you, and i will do it without bathroom privliges!

aboveyou 04-25-2019 07:41 AM

good girl. have fun :)

GetdareJordan 04-25-2019 08:23 AM

Anyone got any more dares?