getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Help Punish Me (20/F) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402511)

hannah_slave123 04-27-2021 10:34 AM

Help Punish Me (20/F)

Hello GetDare friends!

I have recently taken a 2 month break from GetDare to focus on finals, but I forgot to tell everyone that I was leaving!

I came back today to a VERY full inbox, and many missed dares. I think I've nearly replied to everyone now, but I certainly deserve to be punished for this mistake. I have still not redownloaded KIK, though I am certain there are more messages waiting for me there as well.

For now, I have taken it upon myself to clamp my nipples and put myself in a tight wedgie, to try and apologize to you lovely people for going MIA. I've been in this predicament for nearly an hour while replying to PMs (and it's starting to hurt), but I will be leaving them on until some lovely GD folks direct me on how to proceed, because I could use some help with the rest of my punishment.

For the next 2 months (equivalent to the time that I was gone), this thread will be open for you all to leave punishments. I will type detailed reports on my blog, and am more than willing to send photos as requested. I'm not sure how to make this more interesting and worthwhile for you guys, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Xoxo,

Your slut Hannah

Garry0993 04-27-2021 10:43 AM

Start simple.

Spank your tits equal number to the dares you received in your inbox.

Spank your ass equal number to the dares you received on kik.

You are not allowed to cum until this two month punishment is over.

hannah_slave123 04-27-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garry0993 (Post 4358444)
Start simple.

Spank your tits equal number to the dares you received in your inbox.

Spank your ass equal number to the dares you received on kik.

You are not allowed to cum until this two month punishment is over.

Thank you Sir.

I have 24 missed PM dares, and 57 missed KIK dares.

Are those spanks split between each tit and ass cheek (ie 12 each tit, 28 per ass cheek) or is it for each one (ie 24 spanks per tit, 57 per cheek)?

Garry0993 04-27-2021 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannah_slave123 (Post 4358448)
Thank you Sir.

I have 24 missed PM dares, and 57 missed KIK dares.

Are those spanks split between each tit and ass cheek (ie 12 each tit, 28 per ass cheek) or is it for each one (ie 24 spanks per tit, 57 per cheek)?

Since it is punishment, for each one.

Merlin 04-27-2021 10:58 AM

as you are denied , 2 edges each morning and 2 before sleeping

Write an essay about why you should not disappear and how sorry you are to disappoint all the people that you wasted the time off and how you will be better from now on, then post i here

hannah_slave123 04-27-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin (Post 4358455)
as you are denied , 2 edges each morning and 2 before sleeping

Write an essay about why you should not disappear and how sorry you are to disappoint all the people that you wasted the time off and how you will be better from now on, then post i here

Thank you for the punishment Merlin.

I will begin working on the essay immediately and share a link to my blog here when it is finished.

Master_of_humiliate 04-27-2021 12:54 PM

Hmm... It's not easy to come back with the right punishment for this.

How many messages did you get in this time?

hannah_slave123 04-27-2021 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate (Post 4358516)
Hmm... It's not easy to come back with the right punishment for this.

How many messages did you get in this time?

I missed 24 PMs and 57 KIK messages, along with a number of posts in threads (I'm not entirely sure how many).

SerBlack 04-27-2021 01:20 PM

Fill out your kinktalk with more pictures of yourself naked (face excluded of course) I'd say 24. One for each missed PM

hannah_slave123 04-27-2021 01:23 PM

PM Punishments

Hi everyone.

I thought I would post the PM and Kik punishments that I have received here, so everyone knows what I have to do.

1. 81 spanks to each tit, ass cheek, and pussy

2. start with toothpaste on your asshole, clit, and nipples. apply a clamp to clit for 3 minutes, then remove the clamp and brush clit harshly with toothpaste for 2 minutes. next, move clamps to nipples, and do a shoulder wedgie for 2 minutes in your tightest underwear. then, switch to a hanging wedgie for 2 minutes, bouncing in the wedgie. finally, return to the previous wedgie for 3 minutes of corner time before removing the nipple clamps.

3. place a binder clamp on your clit. put a string through the binder clip and hold it in your teeth, pulling hard. hold it there. now, take your hairbrush handle, coat it in toothpaste, and fuck your asshole for 2 minutes, deep and hard, while holding the string in your mouth. then take the clip off and pinch and twist your clit and hold it for 20 seconds.

4. no wearing a bra or underwear for 24 hours.

5. clamp nipples and pull off the clamps 81 times.

I will update this post as more punishments come in :)

Gutterpunk 04-27-2021 02:15 PM

Are you willing to spend a little money?
If yes, get yourself a pair of crocodile clips and put them on your nipples for 30 minutes each day untill the end of your punishment period.

Devildom1994 04-27-2021 02:19 PM

Get two hairbrushes and sit on them. Make sure you have a brush under each ass cheeks. Put binder clips on your nipples and pass a shoelace through them. Hold the loose ends of the lace in your mouth. Hang three panties on the bridge that you created between your boobs.

Now take the charging chord and use it to whip your clit 81 (one for each missed dare) times. Those that misses will not be counted. If needed put clothes pins on your pussy lips and tape them to your thighs to expose your clit.

Now stand up and spank your ass with the hairbrush 81 times on each side. Make sure you hit directly on the marks made by sitting on the brushes.

If the panties fall during the task, your spanks will be doubled!

P.s: Do not wear the clothes pins or clips for more than 15 minutes straight.

Devil 😈

hannah_slave123 04-27-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gutterpunk (Post 4358603)
Are you willing to spend a little money?
If yes, get yourself a pair of crocodile clips and put them on your nipples for 30 minutes each day untill the end of your punishment period.

I wasn't planning on spending any money, but I will see if I can find some crocodile clips at a reasonable price. Thank you!

Irene 04-28-2021 05:21 AM

For the next two monts you can wear shoes only if you put an hadfull of uncooked rice inside the shoes, with no socks, otherwise you must stay barefoot.

hannah_slave123 04-28-2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4358545)
Fill out your kinktalk with more pictures of yourself naked (face excluded of course) I'd say 24. One for each missed PM

I will take 24 photos today.

Does anyone have any pose requests or suggestions?