getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Give my Sub (20/f) Spanks for her Birthday! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=389364)

maxmusterman 07-17-2020 04:38 AM

Give my Sub (20/f) Spanks for her Birthday!

Hello lovely people of getdare.

I am very lucky to have a wonderful Sub, her name is Saoirse. And on the 25th of August, she will celebrate her Birthday!!! What better present than a whole bunch of spanks? To make it interesting, i will let all of you decide how many she gets. Anyone Can ad up to 10 spanks to her bank per post in this thread. But you have to wait untill she got spanks from at least three other people before you can ad again. The only exception is Butterfly, she can ad as many as she wants at all times.

The thread will be closed on her Birthday. At that point, she will have a set time in which she will need to complete all of her spanks. We will open a second thread, in which she will have to ask for tasks before she can get to the spanking. If the number gets too high, i might allow her to ask you nice people for ways to reduce it in this thread, but we will see if it comes to that. She will keep all of you updated on her number regularly.

She was very adamant about starting the thread today instead of waiting for a bit, let’s make her regret that :).

Saoirse 07-17-2020 04:43 AM

Hello everyone. My name is saoirse I'm the sub he is talking about. I am looking forward to getting lots of spanks and I'm looking forward to the people of getdare giving them to me

tangula 07-17-2020 04:50 AM

Let me kik this of with the first 10 then :D

Greatcornbow 07-17-2020 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxmusterman (Post 4070590)
Hello lovely people of getdare.

I am very lucky to have a wonderful Sub, her name is Saoirse. And on the 25th of August, she will celebrate her Birthday!!! What better present than a whole bunch of spanks? To make it interesting, i will let all of you decide how many she gets. Anyone Can ad up to 10 spanks to her bank per post in this thread. But you have to wait untill she got spanks from at least three other people before you can ad again. The only exception is Butterfly, she can ad as many as she wants at all times.

The thread will be closed on her Birthday. At that point, she will have a set time in which she will need to complete all of her spanks. We will open a second thread, in which she will have to ask for tasks before she can get to the spanking. If the number gets too high, i might allow her to ask you nice people for ways to reduce it in this thread, but we will see if it comes to that. She will keep all of you updated on her number regularly.

She was very adamant about starting the thread today instead of waiting for a bit, let’s make her regret that :).

I'd reckon that by Aug 25 she'll have accumulated rather more than she can take at a single session. Not to worry though: the rest can be spread over subsequent days till they're all done.

I'll start things off with a traditional six of the best. And how about getting a tawse for a birthday present.

maxmusterman 07-17-2020 04:59 AM

Thank you both for adding, i am sure she appreciates it. And also just to clarify, it is not the plan to make her do all of them in a single session. They will be spread out over an appropriate amount of time, Depending on how many she gets. A tawse looks lovely.

dublinmarty 07-17-2020 05:11 AM

Let's see how high we can get, another 10 from me

Bdsub 07-17-2020 05:16 AM

Happy birthday!
+ 10 spanks:)

Greatcornbow 07-17-2020 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxmusterman (Post 4070604)
Thank you both for adding, i am sure she appreciates it. And also just to clarify, it is not the plan to make her do all of them in a single session. They will be spread out over an appropriate amount of time, Depending on how many she gets. A tawse looks lovely.

It's now possible to get the original Lochgelly made by Margaret Dick, John Dick's daughter to the traditional specification. Should be able to order to arrive in good time:D

https://johndick-leathergoods.co.uk/lochgelly-tawse/ or phone (UK -Fife) 01582 784 278

I'd say she'll be well into the hundreds by Aug 25... so :sado:

Saoirse 07-17-2020 06:14 AM

Wow what a start. Not even two hours in and we have gone up to 36. I would like to thank everyone for adding to this thread

Betswitch 07-17-2020 06:23 AM

I will add 10.
Have a happy birthday

Foo_Boy_Ben 07-17-2020 06:25 AM

Have 10 from me!

Hope this thread gets to atleast 100! a girl like you deserves love from all!

Bdsub 07-17-2020 06:29 AM

10 more from me to the birthday girl! :)

wingman78 07-17-2020 06:36 AM

Have another 10!

Master_of_humiliate 07-17-2020 06:40 AM

10 from me.
on which body part she will get spanked?

Butterfly 07-17-2020 06:43 AM

I am going to use my special given power to add a whopping 500 to start. That's one less zero than I promised.