getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Punish me with wedgies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432142)

WedgieSissyVanessa 02-15-2024 05:24 PM

Punish me with wedgies

Due to having a busy schedule I haven’t been able to be active on here as much as I would have liked. As a result I also have not received any wedgies in a while. As a result I’ve been told I should make a thread requesting wedgies as punishment for my absence. These can be ones I must do at home or while out and about. I will also attempt to get pictures of each one and create an album that will be post. The only rules are I don’t have anywhere I can do a full hanging wedgie and I won’t do anything involving other people, but anything else is fair game. Looking for my ass to be sore for weeks

steve42 02-15-2024 05:39 PM

You should put yourself into a bra connection wedgie until this thread has five more replies after this one. Not including yours.

WedgieSissyVanessa 02-15-2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve42 (Post 5413102)
You should put yourself into a bra connection wedgie until this thread has five more replies after this one. Not including yours.

Sounds like a good start, I’ll do this now!

steve42 02-15-2024 09:40 PM

OK, it's been a while. Move to a chair wedgie for the next 20 minutes.

digglett3 02-16-2024 04:32 PM

I think you need some new panties. Get into either a bra connection or shoulder wedgie then get dresses and go to the mall. Every time you pass a bathroom or dressing room you could use be sure to make a stop and give yourself 15 squeaky clean pulls in there. Make sure you buy panties from at least three stores. Then when you’re done shopping go into another bathroom and rip that pair off. Then get one of your new pairs into a shoulder/bra connect. On your drive home, if you’re daring gag yourself with the ripped pair, otherwise give yourself three swirlies when you get home.

Bonus points if your outfit is as feminine as possible.

GivingWantingDares 02-16-2024 05:49 PM

Since you're not doing hanging, let's have you do BOUNCING wedgies. Hope you like them. Do one where you bounce for 1h straight (ideally, hanging from a tree or similar, in a secluded spot).

Enjoy!

WedgieSissyVanessa 02-18-2024 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digglett3 (Post 5413955)
I think you need some new panties. Get into either a bra connection or shoulder wedgie then get dresses and go to the mall. Every time you pass a bathroom or dressing room you could use be sure to make a stop and give yourself 15 squeaky clean pulls in there. Make sure you buy panties from at least three stores. Then when you’re done shopping go into another bathroom and rip that pair off. Then get one of your new pairs into a shoulder/bra connect. On your drive home, if you’re daring gag yourself with the ripped pair, otherwise give yourself three swirlies when you get home.

Bonus points if your outfit is as feminine as possible.

Did this one today! I ended up going a bra connection wedgie. Went to Walmart and got some high waisted panties since I don’t own any yet. Ended up doing 30 queaky cleans. One on my way in and one on my way out. It was super humiliating but I did also gag myself with the ripped panties driving home. Thanks for the suggestion!

WedgieSissyVanessa 02-18-2024 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5414000)
Since you're not doing hanging, let's have you do BOUNCING wedgies. Hope you like them. Do one where you bounce for 1h straight (ideally, hanging from a tree or similar, in a secluded spot).

Enjoy!

Sounds interesting! I’ll try to do this one tomorrow if I can find a spot