getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   What do I have to do for a permission? 18/F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=312664)

Alextrande 07-13-2017 03:49 PM

What do I have to do for a permission? 18/F

Pleeaase at this point, I'll do almost anything!! I know I have my limits but otherwise I'll do anything. I don't even remember the last time I came and I'm squirming on my bed because I'm so horny... I have to be quiet because my father and brothers are home. Please help?

Limits: scat, public, other people, pictures and videos

Pet_Peter 07-13-2017 04:02 PM

Sneak out of the house at night naked into the garden or on the balcony when everybody is sleeping, take a dildo or any other playtool with you. Feel the wind on your nipples, look to the stars, see the lights in the distance, hear a car pass by and create a well earned orgasm with you tools. Stay outdoor minimum 5 minutes, even if it is rainy or cold.

Alextrande 07-13-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet_Peter (Post 2874317)
Sneak out of the house at night naked into the garden or on the balcony when everybody is sleeping, take a dildo or any other playtool with you. Feel the wind on your nipples, look to the stars, see the lights in the distance, hear a car pass by and create a well earned orgasm with you tools. Stay outdoor minimum 5 minutes, even if it is rainy or cold.

I don't have toys (sorry, forgot to mention that) but I took a big marker instead. At first I felt like I couldn't do it, but once I got it going, it was amazing! Unfortunately, about 4 mins in, my neighbor got out so I had to go back in. Now Im just twice as horny and in need of a punishment for not going through with your dare... I'm sorry, sir...

Regog 07-13-2017 07:58 PM

Go around your house naked and gather every clothespin you can find. Once back in your room, put them all over your tits and pussy. Either keep them on for ten minutes, or whack them off with your hand (or both, if you're up for it). Afterwards, return them still naked, then you may cum (well, maybe you should wait for Peter's punishment, but that's your call).

Note, if you don't dare be completely naked in the house, you may carry a towel to cover yourself with in an emergency.

cgp1090870 07-13-2017 08:20 PM

Snap you clit with a rubberband nice and hard 200 times then using the brissel end of a toothbrush with toothpaste on it scrub your gspot while rubbing you clit with toothpaste on it then you can orgasm

Alextrande 07-14-2017 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regog (Post 2874506)
Go around your house naked and gather every clothespin you can find. Once back in your room, put them all over your tits and pussy. Either keep them on for ten minutes, or whack them off with your hand (or both, if you're up for it). Afterwards, return them still naked, then you may cum (well, maybe you should wait for Peter's punishment, but that's your call).

Note, if you don't dare be completely naked in the house, you may carry a towel to cover yourself with in an emergency.

I found 19 pins. There was 5 on each boob and the rest were on my pussy. Since I'm a scarycat, I just waited 10 minutes to take them off. My pussy lips are sore and even walking reminds me of your dare. Thank you, sir and yes, sir, before cumming I'll wait for the night and I'll try again master Peters dare.

Pet_Peter 07-14-2017 05:21 AM

Alextrande,

If you manage tonight, I will not punish you. If you don't or chicken out because of the neighbors again .... then execute the punishment I will sent to you by PM.
It will be harsh but fair.

Alextrande 07-14-2017 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet_Peter (Post 2874908)
Alextrande,

If you manage tonight, I will not punish you. If you don't or chicken out because of the neighbors again .... then execute the punishment I will sent to you by PM.

Thank you, sir. I can try again in about 5h

Alextrande 07-14-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgp1090870 (Post 2874529)
Snap you clit with a rubberband nice and hard 200 times then using the brissel end of a toothbrush with toothpaste on it scrub your gspot while rubbing you clit with toothpaste on it then you can orgasm

The snapping almost made me cry... I almost quit in the middle. Thank you, sir for this dare. I'm still going to wait until the night so I can please master Peter too

Alextrande 07-14-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet_Peter (Post 2874908)
Alextrande,

I did it! Now may I cum?

cgp1090870 07-14-2017 06:26 PM

Good job! Glad you finished