getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   7 round challange APP (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414512)

tizio44 05-10-2022 07:24 AM

7 round challange APP

This dare take inspiration on the multiple stories you can find in this thread . Basically they all involve some kind of game where an app force the participants to do tasks that will be more and more daring as the game come to the end

How the game works in general:
-You'll have 7 rounds. In each round, you will have one or more tasks to complete.
-Tasks will not be too difficult in term of time and they will have increased difficulty as the rounds goes by.
-Each task has a time limit within you should complete your task. Min time limit will be 24h
-Each task requires a photo/video proof. Each file will be kept private
-If a participant refuses to perform a certain task his/her picture will be shown to the other participants that are still in-game (we kindly ask to other participants to not share these files to other people), the player that lost before the player won't receive those pictures
-Women and f2m participants and other participants will play in differents rooms. That is because we think that women and f2m are generally more concerned about their pictures shared,but if they prefer, they can play with the rest of the players
-Of course, if a player performs all the tasks the entire conversation will remain private and nothing will happen
-If all the other players give up before reaching the 7th round game end the the player that remain win

What's the purpose of the game:
-The game has the purpose of giving a human-ai interaction. Of course, the game will be run by a human because we don't have an Ai powerful enough to run this kind of game nowadays. Still, I think the fact that all the conversation will be private and I'll try to act as emotionless as possible without any non-required comments will be enough

-The other goal is to use fear of being seen by the other player to make you reach your limits while playing a game with other people

Limits of the tasks:
-The main limit is to keep everything private for the safety of the players. So the tasks won't force you to do anything in public.
-The more harsh tasks will come usually with an alternative so you can chose witch tasks to do pass the round
-In none of the tasks will be required to share personal info such id or documents, location ecc.
-In none of the tasks will be required the help of another person in real life
-none of the task will include extreme pain nor body modification (tatoo, piercing or head shaving)

How to join:
To join you have to contact me on e-mail (advice choice) or kik. Of course your kik or e-mail won't be shared. You have to send two pictures to start:
-full frontal pictures showing face and genitalia while holding a piece of paper that says 7RC (or write it on your body) That is needed to know the pictures are not taken from the web
-back pictures like this one: link

e-mail: privatetalknsfw @ gmail.com
kik: deretsanif

The game won't start before 16 May 2022 but you will receive a notification 48h ahead. In this way we can gain as much player as possibles
Hope you'll have fun

tizio44 05-10-2022 08:08 AM

Wow I didn't though I would receive the first submission in minutes

Pete360360 05-10-2022 01:57 PM

Any hints on what the tasks might be?

Cactus 05-10-2022 02:02 PM

I have been wanting someone to do something like this for quite some time... I really like those stories. I will be sending my email shortly!

tizio44 05-10-2022 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete360360 (Post 4754983)
Any hints on what the tasks might be?

Nope. That's all

Sanpow 05-11-2022 05:41 AM

To bad it requires a face-pic :-(

Sounds interesting, but sharing a face-nude-pic with i-dont-know-how-many people (and don't know if they don't share) is a no-go for me :-/

tizio44 05-11-2022 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leuler (Post 4755506)
To bad it requires a face-pic :-(

Sounds interesting, but sharing a face-nude-pic with i-dont-know-how-many people (and don't know if they don't share) is a no-go for me :-/

If you think about it, if you do all the tasks nothing happen

Sfunlittehotdog 05-11-2022 07:11 AM

Hi would like to Try this one

Kik Littehotdog

tizio44 05-11-2022 09:51 AM

Add extreme pain and body modification to the limits

Pete360360 05-11-2022 11:01 AM

Email sent with application pics... :eek:

Dirk-exposed 05-11-2022 02:21 PM

I'm in: [email protected]

Julsfun 05-12-2022 04:44 AM

Kik xic28
Telegram zgz333
Skype live:if89

DaisyMann 05-12-2022 09:59 AM

the tasks will it be necessary to have sexual toys?

tizio44 05-12-2022 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaisyMann (Post 4757343)
the tasks will it be necessary to have sexual toys?

Nope because not everyone have them

schnibbi 05-14-2022 05:08 AM

i m in. wrote you @ kik