getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most Shameful? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338201)

andrew_b 04-03-2018 11:01 PM

Most Shameful?

What's the most shameful thing you've done?

mrpropel 07-11-2018 05:33 PM

One time I left my door open when masturbating alone at home and my dog walked in and we made eye contact for a couple seconds. I can never masturbate with the door open again..

andrew_b 07-12-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 3354045)
One time I left my door open when masturbating alone at home and my dog walked in and we made eye contact for a couple seconds. I can never masturbate with the door open again..

Oh god lol, yeah that's quite shameful

Maleslut92 07-12-2018 04:14 PM

A long time ago I was jacking off and tried to get my dog to lick my ass and/or my balls. The dog turned her head like she was ashamed of seeing me naked. Needless to say my conscience got the best of me and wouldn't ever let me try something so shameful again.

andrew_b 07-12-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maleslut92 (Post 3354997)
A long time ago I was jacking off and tried to get my dog to lick my ass and/or my balls. The dog turned her head like she was ashamed of seeing me naked. Needless to say my conscience got the best of me and wouldn't ever let me try something so shameful again.

Oh god lord that's worse than the last guy. I don't get why anyone would involve animals in this kind of stuff

mj2k 07-12-2018 05:49 PM

Sometimes the dog is the initiator. J/K
Actually when I had my dog I had to close her off in another room because she thought it was fun to jump on the people who are on the bed.

Maleslut92 07-12-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3354999)
Oh god lord that's worse than the last guy. I don't get why anyone would involve animals in this kind of stuff

You asked for the most shameful -- I didn't say I was proud of it. You shouldn't asked a truth question if you don't want honest answers :)

dread_ 07-12-2018 09:02 PM

very recently actually,
i've been on a kind of extreme online exposure spree. i posted pics everywhere i could. i sent them to strangers so they could post them... i had a tumblr and had amassed a small but dedicated following lol.

it creeped me out and made me feel awful about myself. here i can have real conversations with people about things, i feel like this is a community i could trust, etc. but i abandoned that and locked myself out of my account, and just wound up resorting to drastic and kind of horrible measures in order to scratch the itch.

andrew_b 07-12-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maleslut92 (Post 3355110)
You asked for the most shameful -- I didn't say I was proud of it. You shouldn't asked a truth question if you don't want honest answers :)

You are correct, I just hope you didn't mind my honest reply

andrew_b 07-12-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dread_ (Post 3355218)
very recently actually,
i've been on a kind of extreme online exposure spree. i posted pics everywhere i could. i sent them to strangers so they could post them... i had a tumblr and had amassed a small but dedicated following lol.

it creeped me out and made me feel awful about myself. here i can have real conversations with people about things, i feel like this is a community i could trust, etc. but i abandoned that and locked myself out of my account, and just wound up resorting to drastic and kind of horrible measures in order to scratch the itch.

I get that feeling. I've done similar when I started on here in my early 20s.

Maleslut92 07-13-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3355275)
You are correct, I just hope you didn't mind my honest reply

I don't mind at all because I was ashamed of it and agree with you.... I was just making a point that you should be careful about making comments that could be considered judgmental when someone posted an honest answer to your question -- that is all.

zephyrnem 07-13-2018 07:54 PM

This is difficult. Most shameful thing that turned me on? Or just the most shameful thing.

I dont know... That is hard from my perspective. I enjoy the shameful.

I have begged to be peed on after being fucked in my ass and sucking a guys toes.

I had the experience, recently, I wrote about where I was wearing just a thong outside and let a stranger grope me who turned out not to be the stranger I had talked to and was waiting for. I told him, too, that I eanted to be used, fucked and peed on. He freaked out. That was shameful and fun.