getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Public, outdoor diaper dare: If you open this thread, you have to do it! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260794)

Captain0blivious 05-14-2016 11:19 AM

Public, outdoor diaper dare: If you open this thread, you have to do it!

You've clicked on this thread? Someone linked you to this dare? Uh Oh! It looks like you're now trapped into completing this dare...

Before you look at the spoilers, the first step of this dare is to comment in the thread, saying that you're going to do the dare.
  1. Spoiler:
    Put on a nice, thick diaper and some normal clothes.
  2. Spoiler:
    Go out to a hiking trail (or a forest, field, or some other outdoor location).
  3. Spoiler:
    Once you're well away from the trail head, you have to take off your shirt and hide it.
  4. Spoiler:
    Walk for 5 minutes away from where you put your shirt.
  5. Spoiler:
    Now, take off your pants (or shorts, skirt, etc.) and hide them. The only thing you're allowed to be wearing now is your diaper (and a bra if you need one).
  6. Spoiler:
    Flip a coin. If it's tails, pee in the diaper that you're wearing. If it's heads, you're safe.
  7. Spoiler:
    Make your way back to where you put your shirt when you started. You can put it on now.
  8. Spoiler:
    Flip a coin. If it's tails, you have to fully mess yourself. If it's heads, you're safe.
  9. Spoiler:
    Finally, go get your pants. When you get there, you can put them on.
  10. Spoiler:
    You aren't allowed to change your diaper until you post a report of how your dare went in this thread and send someone else a link to this dare.

If you fail to complete any part of this dare, post in the thread for an appropriate (within-your-limits) punishment.

Whatever you do, don't look at this spoiler:
Spoiler:
You've doomed yourself now... After steps 3, 6, and 8, you have to take (non-crotch-shot) pictures of yourself. You aren't allowed to change your diaper until you've posted the three (or more) pictures into an online album and posted the link into your GetDare signature and into your report for completing this dare. If only you'd had self restraint, you wouldn't be forced to do this now...

or this one:
Spoiler:
You're quite the masochist, aren't you? You get to bring an enema bottle with you now. When you take off your pants in step 5, you have to give yourself an enema. Have fun with that mess in your pants for the rest of the dare.

Captain0blivious 05-15-2016 06:29 AM

212 views and no comments.... Methinks people aren't following the rules.

Arnold86 05-15-2016 10:40 AM

Okay, Let's try it

Fei Long 05-16-2016 01:03 PM

I did this dare, but changed my diaper before completing spoiler 10. I guess that means I earned a punishment...

qatguy 05-16-2016 01:27 PM

im going to do this dare thread.

wish me wet!

BabySchoolGirl 05-16-2016 02:10 PM

I clicked on this thread, will do it!

EDIT: Ooo, very fun. Not sure when I'll get the chance to do this, sitting my exams over next couple of weeks so may be a bit but I'll get around to this.

laptop 05-16-2016 03:15 PM

I didn't do it, hit me with the punishment

Captain0blivious 05-16-2016 08:01 PM

Fei Long, your punishment is to wear a butt plug and diapers for 12 hours. Time spent sleeping doesn't count towards it.

Laptop, your punishment is to spend 60 minutes, diapered, without pants, cam chatting on Omegle searching for the words "Submissive", "Humiliation", and "Slave".

Ace_E360 05-16-2016 08:38 PM

Well, I opened this full well knowing I didn't intend to follow through (diapers fall under my piss/scat limit, as well as public). But now I feel guilty, so I guess I should ask for a punishment.

madeapuddle 05-17-2016 02:07 PM

I clicked so guess I have to do it... but I don't have diapers. I'm waiting on my next pay check so I can order some. Until then I will try and refrain from clicking on spoilers.

Emerald diapers 05-17-2016 04:22 PM

Well might as well give it a shot!

tbrmgfh 05-17-2016 05:43 PM

I clicked on this thread and wasn't able to complete the task fully. I guess im due punishment for failing

Captain0blivious 05-18-2016 07:41 AM

Tbrmgfh, what part of the dare were you able to accomplish? Why did you fail to complete it?

fungusNat69 05-18-2016 12:14 PM

I'm going to do this dare.

VoxellBlack 05-18-2016 06:47 PM

I'm going to do this dare when I get diapers! DM me everyone in a while if I don't update to help me remember!