getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21F add to my time as a public toy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407295)

MaybeBaby 09-05-2021 10:21 PM

21F add to my time as a public toy

Hey Getdare, I'm back from a short hiatus and I'm dying to be teased by strangers on the internet, so I thought I'd let you play with me. I'm giving you a way to make me available for your pleasure- tease me, edge me, overstimulate me with my Lovense Lush- if you can catch the control link.

Every post in this thread (including mine) will add one hour to my bank. You may not post more than once in a row unless an hour has passed between posts. If you want to add more time, you can send me up to two of the words below to make me do those things in addition to another hour for my Lush bank.

If you can make a complete, insulting sentence with three of these words I will do all three of the things and write your insult on my body when the thread closes.

Here are the words you can choose from:
SLUT- 30 minutes I must spend naked near an open window
PAIN- 5 minutes I must have clothespins on my tits
TROUBLE- 30 minutes I must be handcuffed to my bedframe
BITCH- 30 minutes I must spend on my hands and knees, with a loose collar on
BOUNCE- 15 minutes I must be on my yoga ball
MINDLESS- 30 minutes I must be playing video games

Cannot be done alongside others- WHORE- 30 minutes I must be driving and/or in public

To clarify, each extra word from the list in your post (max 2/3 if formatted as an insult) will by default add one hour of Lush control, as well as make me do the desired tasks for the specified time while I work on my total hours of letting nameless strangers control my Lush. I may do more than one at once, as several of them are compatible with one another. The only one that must be done with no other tasks is WHORE, which makes me wear my Lush while controlled by strangers in the car or out in public, my choice.

I'll keep regular updates with running totals of all of these, and to start I'll give myself a little bit of time in each. Until the banks are all empty, I will not be allowed to control my own orgasm, although I'm not going to deny myself this time. The thread will close on Sunday, September 12th, and if it goes well I might need to make it a regular thing.

Hours in Lush bank: 10 hours remaining, 0 completed
Near a window: 2 hours remaining, 0 completed
Wearing clothespins on my nipples: 30 minutes remaining, 0 completed
Handcuffed to the bed: 2 hours remaining, 0 completed
Hours collared: 1.5 hours remaining, 0 completed
Hours on yoga ball: 1.5 hours remaining, 0 completed
Hours playing games: 4 hours remaining, 0 completed
Hours driving/in public: 2 hours remaining, 0 completed

And to make things a little extra fun, here's a link to control my Lush right now! For the rest of the night, I'm gonna be naked near an open window, and I'll wear my Lush until it dies, with new links posted here every hour. Here's the first one:
https://c.lovense.com/c/6ac35h

r0ver 09-05-2021 10:40 PM

You stupid SLUT, you have no dea how much PAIN and TROUBLE this will get you. ;)

bluedieblub 09-05-2021 11:55 PM

Enjoy being a WHORE ;)

CaffeineColin 09-05-2021 11:58 PM

A silly SLUT like you needs more training - it's absolutely pathetic you can't BOUNCE while in PAIN.

Have fun,
-Colin

beof95 09-06-2021 12:40 AM

You really are a SLUT, have fun and do smile at anyone that looks at you

Enlil 09-06-2021 01:09 AM

This SLUT surely wants some PAIN, cause BITCH please, it's so easy to make a sentence with those.

hltro 09-06-2021 02:19 AM

Well lets start this SLUT of with some PAIN

ScarletMaid 09-06-2021 02:35 AM

The maid thinks some trouble and bitch are needed ^^

The maid is also open to tease you with the lovense. Just saying

MaybeBaby 09-06-2021 02:39 AM

Going to bed now so I thought I'd do an update before bed. Here are my current totals:

Hours in Lush bank: 30 hours remaining, 3 completed
Near a window: 5.5 hours remaining, 3 completed completed
Wearing clothespins on my nipples: 50 minutes remaining, 0 completed
Handcuffed to the bed: 3 hours remaining, 0 completed
Hours collared: 2 hours remaining, 0 completed
Hours on yoga ball: 1.75 hours remaining, 0 completed
Hours playing games: 4.5 hours remaining, 0 completed
Hours driving/in public: 3 hours remaining, 0 completed

Thanks everyone for your contributions! I've decided that I'll set landmarks to be reached with new things to be added, so here's the first one- if I get 200 hours total before the week is up, I'll send (a) picture(s) of the bodywritten insults to everyone who asks for one after this thread closes. If that goal is reached, I'll post another one.

hltro 09-06-2021 02:39 AM

So I am curious, does the SLUT get into TROUBLE often?

Neephonite 09-06-2021 03:04 AM

pretty sure a Mindless Slut is the only thing you can ask of someone so desperate to be used :P

ScarletMaid 09-06-2021 03:06 AM

Your are in trouble bitch

hltro 09-06-2021 03:10 AM

oh oh... the we got the gang back together...

Your are in trouble bitch!

ScarletMaid 09-06-2021 03:12 AM

The bitch is definetly in trouble

hltro 09-06-2021 03:13 AM

I wonder what the SLUT will think when she realizes how much TROUBLE she is in in the morning.