getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adven— I Mean, Add Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417398)

delaneythenerd 08-25-2022 07:45 AM

Choose Your Own Adven— I Mean, Add Thread

Hello all! After unexpectedly leaving getDare for quite a while, I thought the best way to ease back in would be an add thread, however I couldn't decide what to do. Then I thought, why not let you decide!

The rules are as follows:

Each poster will come up with a task that all their posts will contribute to
Claim your task in your post (ex. "all my posts will add 1 edge") and any posts you make in this thread will contribute to the total for that task.

The task you claim must be unique from the others
This means that if somebody already claimed "1 edge per post", then you will have to come up with something else. (And no, changing it to 2 edges isn't unique enough!)

You may claim a task that modifies someone else's task
... but only one per task, please. This means you can say "all my posts will add a blindfold to one of your edges", but after that I would ask that nobody else modifies the edges.

You may claim a task that modifies my daily routine
For example, you could say "all my posts will add one shower that you have to complete with a finger in your ass the entire time". If you need to know more about my daily routine, feel free to ask! (See the next rule for info pertaining to that.)

Can't decide on a task? Want to ask others for advice? Take your time!
Once you claim a task it will be applied retroactively to all your posts.

All tasks must be within my limits
This should be obvious, but I'm stating it anyway.

No double-posting
... unless 30 minutes has passed since your last post.

I thought this would be a fun way to gather a wider selection of tasks instead of a large amount of one task, as well as give you all a chance to assign something you enjoy! My limits, toys, etc. can all be found in my signature.

Oh, and one more thing (a bonus for those of you who are competitive): If this post reaches 10 pages, the person who posted the most can claim a task for all of my own posts to contribute to, also applied retroactively.

SageLeech 08-25-2022 10:53 AM

Is there a time limit for the thread? I'm thinking about coming in early with a claim on Rubber band snaps to the clit but not sure on a number per post yet. This does look like a great idea though.

delaneythenerd 08-25-2022 11:02 AM

There's no time limit set. Either it will stop when everyone's done commenting, so I'll make a post if I have to stop it early for some reason.

SageLeech 08-25-2022 11:23 AM

Ok so I'll officially claim. "3 rubber band snaps to clit per post."

delaneythenerd 08-25-2022 12:24 PM

Starting off with pain, I see. A quintessential gd welcome if there ever was one.

I'm keeping track of who has what and how many posts they've made, so I'll pop in every now and again to update. I'll also answer any questions anyone has, whether related to this thread or not. :)

SageLeech 08-25-2022 12:29 PM

Sadist gonna... be sadistic. That doesn't sound as well out loud as it did in my head. Oh well still gives you more snaps. Hopefully other people join with different aspects soon.

delaneythenerd 08-25-2022 12:35 PM

Or we could just... let this thread fade slowly away? This was a much bolder start than I anticipated! But I'm sure you don't want to post that much, right? It will be fine.

SageLeech 08-25-2022 12:38 PM

Regretting your post already? Normally that doesn't come until page 3. I'm pretty bored though and posting is helping with that. I might be willing to not post for the right bribe though. ;)

delaneythenerd 08-25-2022 12:43 PM

Haha, not regretting it, I was just expecting to build up to the tear-inducing torture rather than face it right out of the gate. But maybe that just means the worst is already out of the way?

SageLeech 08-25-2022 12:48 PM

Could be. Or it could be a herald of what's to come. I have a feeling your going to enjoy it regardless.

flon2 08-25-2022 04:20 PM

The nerd is back. Oh what fun!

Each post of mine is one minute gagged with your dirty panties.

SageLeech 08-25-2022 04:22 PM

Woohoo someone else adding to the torment. Now I don't feel so bad.

flon2 08-25-2022 04:24 PM

Delaney is a lot of fun to torment +1

SageLeech 08-25-2022 04:25 PM

Seems to be. Though I'd probably be posting reguardless.

flon2 08-25-2022 04:30 PM

Pain and humiliation right from the start +1