getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   23f insertion punnishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419493)

Moremaddie 11-08-2022 03:58 PM

23f insertion punnishment

hey, I recently lost a forfiet that was a "no limit" instertion thread. To be cleat this is not actually no limits however it should be clear that this is a punnishment.

in addition, I am scheduled to get my nipples and clit pierced at the end of the week.

Basically anything is fair game. I can currently fist my ass (sort of) and pussy.

As of now I have 3 sizes of dildo large medium and small. 4 sizes of butt plug. a speculum, a few different vibrators, a toilet brush, 2 speculums, restraints, clamps etc. I am able to purchase things up to about $100 for this. I have a very sadistic partner whom I lost this forfiet to.

Thursday 11-08-2022 11:52 PM

Let's start easy:
Insert your toilet brush in your cunt, with the bristles first. Make sure the brush is a new one or has never been used before.

Bonus: Put on a dress or a coat and go out in public with the brush inside you and your partner by your side.

iHudson 11-09-2022 12:31 AM

You have to go to the tattoo parlor for your piercings wearing no panties and be plugged with the biggest butt plug you have

pluky 11-09-2022 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thursday (Post 4926294)
Let's start easy:
Insert your toilet brush in your cunt, with the bristles first. Make sure the brush is a new one or has never been used before.

Bonus: Put on a dress or a coat and go out in public with the brush inside you and your partner by your side.

I don't know in what world that's easy, just saying.

cruxvier 11-09-2022 01:08 AM

go to a bate shop and get a few dozen earthworms, you can rinse them off but don't let them drown, they should be squirming inside of you.

tzzzr 11-09-2022 07:05 AM

Purchase a large horse or k9 dildo so your partner can enjoy seeing you impale yourself on it.

sissyxresser 11-11-2022 05:58 AM

Use both speculums 1 in ass 1 you get no panties you will be in a micro mini skirt when sitting your legs completely spread with your highest heels. The min time is 6 hours so hopefully you double or triple it

Willitfit 11-11-2022 06:44 AM

Can i ask your partner to tie you up fdau and blindfold you in front of the tv. You will recidive a buttplug in your ass for as long as your partner sees fit. He can watch tv or your ass... maybe use you as a foot stool.

Moremaddie 12-19-2022 08:21 PM

Hey, I've been bad and am doing this report very late. I've finally completed all of the tasks giving in this thread and private message.

I now have my clit and nipples pierced. I did wear a large plug while getting pierced. The person piercing thought it was funny but didn't think much of it.

I had a few toilet brush dares. for these I needed to stretch my pussy significantly before I could complete the tasks. The first toilet brush I stuck into my pussy and needed to walk around with it in. My sadist partner walked around quickly and made me keep up which was painful enough to put me in tears by the time I got home.

The second toilet bursh dare was to coat the brush in hot pepper and fuck myself with it for 5 minutes hard. I dont think I can fuck myself hard with the bush, so I did 7 minutes of slower fucking. It was painful enough that the last few minutes I was bound to the spreader bar and fucked to that I couldn't pull away.

Critter dares:
First dare was to insert eathworms which I did insert, however I removed them after an hour as I could feel them moving inside of me.

The second dare was much worse as it involved sticking leeches onto my labia, nipples and clit then mastubating to orgasm with a large dildo. I didn't realize how bloody this would get and was really uncomfortable with this. Thankfully the leeches were easy enough to remove but definetly left a mark.

Speculum dare was to insert the speculums for at least 6 hours. Instead I had them both if for 14 hours. I made sure to spend plenty of time in public places with the spreaders on display. this fely wierd and my ass/ vagina were leaking constantly to the point that I would leave horrible marks on any seat that I sat.