getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Scenarios (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=333949)

Bellatrixdemigod 04-27-2018 06:47 PM

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you.

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs or a slave for anal.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.

Jaro 04-28-2018 05:19 AM

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you.
This depends on the conditions. Who is everyone? If that included friends and family, I would never ever do that. That leaves me with the only option being naked at a bar. En again, it depends on what kind of bar. I'm assuming a bar where it is legal and kind of okay to be naked otherwise I would just get kicked out or behind bars.

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.
Every other week and lick her feet clean. For me this sounds like heaven actually. Very easy choice.

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs or a slave for anal.
Hm... I'm not gay so neither of the options sound appealing. Actually, I don't think it makes much of a difference. Anal might be easier, blowjobs is more degrading and humiliating. Maybe blowjobs then. I have to admit I have fantasied about the possibility a little bit.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.
The white shirt. My bottom is still covered with underwear so it's not too bad.

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend.
She woke up naked after being really drunk? This sounds like rape to me. If she DID consent I would have to be absolutely sure of that before I'd do anything. In that case it would be a hard choice but I'd probably fuck her.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.
In the ladies washroom? All options sound hot so they can do anything. But I highly doubt anybody would use me sexually so they can just beat me then instead.

theswitchyside 04-28-2018 01:37 PM

cdshawna 04-28-2018 02:21 PM

poetrylover828 04-28-2018 04:21 PM

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone. Even though this would be more uncomfortable hanging out with people we would both know,
I'm not comfortable with the idea of anyone touching me.

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month. I am not into feet so I would rather just have longer waiting time than having to lick someone's feet.

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs. I'm really not into anal so I would much rather give blowjobs and handjobs.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. I would wear the dress. I would like to be as covered as possible in public.

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. being fucked by your friend. I would rather be used myself. Plus a strap-on seems kinda weird to use.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. Hopefully it wouldn't be for too long.

Viral 04-28-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalSlave1 (Post 3156266)

Scenario #4 all day. I'd take the pink dress and get the hell out of there!

PartySlut 05-06-2018 10:03 AM

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.[/QUOTE]

sadomasculine 05-06-2018 11:18 AM

My Master isn't really friends with anyone I know, so it wouldn't be too bad.

I hate feet, but I love orgasms more.

I'm a bottom and I love it and, while I also like giving blowjobs, I'd feel too much pressure to do it well.

Nah, feminisation is a limit. I'm wearing my underwear so ehh.

Again, I'm a bottom. Plus, the friend I'm thinking of really wouldn't appreciate me fucking her.

I'd be uncomfortable being used by women, and I like being spanked anyway. That would be a very intense spanking, but I'd deal with it better, especially from my Master.

Victoria85 05-06-2018 12:33 PM

SlaveBoy31 05-06-2018 01:03 PM

I wouldn't want everyone on his phone to see me naked

Seems like a win win I get an orgasm every week and like my master's feet every day.

I love giving blowjobs

Hmm I don't think I could go out in a dress.

I don't think I could fuck one of my friends lol

I wouldn't want to get used by women that way. I like getting spanked but it would still be a punishment because I can't handle too much pain.

sub_ely 05-06-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalSlave1 (Post 3156266)
So here are some scenarios and you choose which one you would rather do.

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you. naked at the bar as long as it was an established kink bar or kink night.

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday. every other week and licking their feet.

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs or a slave for anal. blowjobs

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered. the dress I guess

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend. i would not breach consent. They'd have to fuck me.

could be fun!

Bolded up top. Fun!

queer 06-26-2018 12:03 PM

CassieWilliams 07-12-2018 06:22 AM

Well I would hope that A- they didnt have anyone I know in their phone and B- didnt include my face in the picture so I would go wit letting them send the picture I guess

Im not a huge fan of feet, but I like my orgasms too much so I guess I would lick her feet clean everyday :p

I guess I would chose anal over having to taste them

I would easily choose the dress as I love crossdressing and I would rather wear a dress over just a shirt that would show off my panties lol

Well shes married so for respect for her husband (whos also a good friend of mine) I would let her put on a strapon and fuck my bum

I would prefer not to have my bum beaten raw, so I would go "happily" into the womens washroom to get tied up

mj2k 07-12-2018 05:34 PM

So here are some scenarios and you choose which one you would rather do.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in your underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered. but what's stopping me from putting the shirt on over the dress?

Kaitlyn1386 07-12-2018 05:47 PM

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and hand-jobs or a slave for anal.

Scenario #4- You're in a change room and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.