getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Humiliation Truths (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=296045)

andrew_b 03-20-2017 12:22 PM

Humiliation Truths

Okay I like the idea of humiliation myself but more to do with nudity

Do you like humiliation?

What way do you like being humiliated?

Or do you prefer humiliating others?

Scrap 03-21-2017 12:23 AM

I think that my enjoyment of humiliation is the source of many of my other kinks. Public nudity? the idea of getting caught... sissification? being obviously a guy in "girly" or slutty clothing... bondage? being helpless to prevent exposure... all boil down to being humiliated.

andrew_b 03-21-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrap (Post 2707176)
I think that my enjoyment of humiliation is the source of many of my other kinks. Public nudity? the idea of getting caught... sissification? being obviously a guy in "girly" or slutty clothing... bondage? being helpless to prevent exposure... all boil down to being humiliated.

Sounds like you've got a lot alright

SissySarah18 03-21-2017 12:34 PM

Do you like humiliation?
I love humiliation
A lot of ways. Sissification, small penis, being forced to tell humiliating truths, Bondage, even anal sometimes.
I prefer my own humiliation, but sometimes its fun to humiliate others.

rhode64 03-24-2017 10:20 AM

humiliation

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2706473]Okay I like the idea of humiliation myself but more to do with nudity

Do you like humiliation?
Yes
I like being made to get naked for an audience and made to do things naked .
Sometimes it depends on the person and situation.

andrew_b 03-25-2017 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=rhode64;2712505]
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2706473)
Okay I like the idea of humiliation myself but more to do with nudity

Do you like humiliation?
Yes
Sometimes it depends on the person and situation.

You certainly do alright

SemiGolfBoy 03-29-2017 02:01 PM

Do you like humiliation?
It's my top kink!

I love to be humiliated with things that take control from me and leave me helpless and embarrassed, so especially bladder control, underwear control, orgasm control, diapers, anal, and verbal humiliation is awesome.

I like doing it to others too yeah, but I'm a more subby switch.

Allykat 03-29-2017 02:27 PM

Do you like humiliation?
It's a love/hate thing for me. I do like humiliation but I already have shitty self-confidence and a poor self-image so I have a tendency to actually believe things and start crying

More in terms of pet play and being made to feel inferior to my Dom than to be humiliated for being naked. I kind of enjoy being ordered to get naked or show off tho. That takes a special mood/mindset for me.

I've tried but been told I go way too easy and is too nice so yeah. Not my thing.

andrew_b 03-30-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 2720698)
Do you like humiliation?
It's a love/hate thing for me. I do like humiliation but I already have shitty self-confidence and a poor self-image so I have a tendency to actually believe things and start crying

More in terms of pet play and being made to feel inferior to my Dom than to be humiliated for being naked. I kind of enjoy being ordered to get naked or show off tho. That takes a special mood/mindset for me.

I've tried but been told I go way too easy and is too nice so yeah. Not my thing.

As far as being naked, do you like to keep this in private?

Allykat 03-31-2017 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2723328)
As far as being naked, do you like to keep this in private?

Yeah definitely. I can do it more publically at times, but it takes that I'm in a certain mood/mindset.

andrew_b 03-31-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 2723543)
Yeah definitely. I can do it more publically at times, but it takes that I'm in a certain mood/mindset.

Ah okay that makes sense

alex_af1996 04-06-2024 10:16 PM

Do you like humiliation?
Yes I love humiliation

My mistress used to humiliate me by getting me to do anal stuff then post in gay forums and have guys comment about me. She used to also put me in KIK groups full of different people that called me names after I posted pictures and videos of their requests

Diricawl92 04-27-2024 11:11 PM

Do you like humiliation?
Yes
sometimes

hornywave69143 04-27-2024 11:20 PM

Do you like humiliation?
Yes i love humiliation

Being forced todo things and stuff, also someone controls me in the way they like make me do tasks which are embarassing and putting some restrictions is fun and humiliating

To the people you like being humiliated

Total Sub Girl 04-28-2024 04:51 PM

Do you like humiliation?

I do enjoy being humiliated yes

There are so many aspects to humiliation and to be fair I enyoy a fair few of them. I enjoy having my body Judged and rated, humiliating or degrading things being written on me, being bound and displayed, being called humiliating and degrading things, amoungst other things. Honestly difficult to list them all.

All that being said though it is situation dependent, due to life circumstances at times it can be hurtful in the wrong circumstances or places. On the whole though I enjoy it more than not.

No, I won't say never because while I wouldn't call myself a switch as it happens so little to be almost never, but when my vicious side shows, yes I enjoy humiliation and domination of others. Those times are the 1 in 1000 though and so rare that I don't really think of them often but need to accept they happen.