getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Every Time You Get a PM (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82114)

Mephistopheles 07-18-2011 12:48 AM

Person Above Every Time You Get a PM

We don't have one of these and I think it is a fun variation, so....

Here is how it works:

Person A posts a time frame. A day, a week, months--whatever they feel like risking. They also post likes, limits, preferences, etc.

Person B decides what dare/task Person A will do every time they receive a Private Message on this website for the time frame Person A picked out for themselves. Person A will, hopefully, do that every time they get a PM for as long as they said they would. Person B will also post a time frame and likes/limits of their own.

Person C will post for Person B....and so on and so forth.

I'll start of course: I'd like 5 days worth, please. Make it involve spanking and/or public riskiness.

intights 07-18-2011 02:13 AM

Every time someone PMs you, you should spank yourself 15 times with an object in your house. Has to be a unique object each time.

I'd like mine to be about a week. Something to do with tights/crossdressing, or anything really creative or in my likes.

RussianRonaldo 07-18-2011 02:23 AM

Every time someone pms you, you must put on an item of women's clothing and wear it for an amount of time (hard to explain)
One item- 1 hour
Two items- 2 hours
Three items- 3 hours
etc... The times are added up so with three items it must be 6 hours. Every time someone pms you, you have to restart. If you have 2 items and are 2 hours in, and someone pms you, you have to wait another 6 hours. For me something to do with my likes.

laraw 07-18-2011 02:43 AM

For the first pm you put on a diaper, for the following PMs you can change your diaper. If you only get one pm right in the beginning you'll have to wear that diaper for the whole periode.

For me one week, but starting a week from now, you could use the PMs untill then for some kind of initial state.

RussianRonaldo 07-18-2011 03:25 AM

wait how long do i wear the diaper for?

BlueCookies 07-18-2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laraw (Post 497593)
For the first pm you put on a diaper, for the following PMs you can change your diaper. If you only get one pm right in the beginning you'll have to wear that diaper for the whole periode.

For me one week, but starting a week from now, you could use the PMs untill then for some kind of initial state.

For one week (starting next week), for every PM you get you must paint a toenail pink. If you run out of toes, do fingers, but you can do a clear coat on them :)

I would like mine to last 5 days.

wedgiegirl2015 07-18-2011 06:56 AM

ok blue cookies for every pm that you get for 5 days you must give your sekf that many swirleys
and next person chooses how long mine is

daremenething 07-18-2011 07:08 PM

Yours is for two weeks. Every time someone PMs you in this period, you must wear a clothespin on the head of your penis for one hour.

Mine will be for two weeks, as well. I want it to involve anal insertion inside a wedgie.

Dune 07-18-2011 07:27 PM

for every pm u get you have to insert a pen in your ass for 1 hour and give yourself a wedgie of whoever pm's yous choice

person below can determine the time of mine

OriTheOwl 07-18-2011 09:16 PM

Pee yourself a little (just a drop or two each time someone PM's you for the next two weeks)

(You can control time but I don't get many PM's so you can make it extreme)

wedgiegirl2015 07-19-2011 07:54 AM

you have to stick an icecube in your ass every time you get a pm and the can't lettit out until you get another and put a new one in :P for as long as you like

I Am FEMALE!! and lets see how bout a month

Iam 07-19-2011 04:52 PM

Everytime you get a pm you must give yourself a wedgie so that your underwear goes way up in your crack and leave it like it like this for an hour, you must do this for a month starting tomorrow.

1 hour a day for 2 days for me. I live with my family :(

lion74 07-19-2011 05:00 PM

every time you get a PM you have to wet your diaper.
I will do mine for two weeks

wedgiedude19025 07-19-2011 05:13 PM

you can't cum for an hour for each meassage you get
idc how long

Iam 07-19-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lion74 (Post 498683)
every time you get a PM you have to wet your diaper.
I will do mine for two weeks

What if i'm not wearing a diaper when I get a pm?
1 day for me