getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Potty Rules and Regulations (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387591)

BastyTheKitty 06-17-2020 06:39 AM

Potty Rules and Regulations

Hello everyone, Basty here. It's been a long time since I've been active here but I feel like being a little mean.

This dare is all about taking control of your potty habits, and anyone is free to ask for rules from me (or they can request someone else specify and I will allow someone else to give rules). This dare will include rules like when, where, and how you're allowed to pee. Be it sitting backwards on the toilet or in your pants right where you stand. Be sure to have everything you need for cleanup nearby.

To join all you have to do is give your likes, dislikes, and limits and specify if you are looking for a punishment for something fun (I will decide on whether to pull likes or dislikes based on this). Next, I'll need to know if you are in private or have other people around you.

Finally, I'll need to know how long to want my rules to last. For example, you could specify the next time you need to go potty or if it's for the rest of the day. Be sure to specify any other information I may have forgotten here that you think will be important when deciding your rules.

Taintless 06-17-2020 02:02 PM

Would love a rule for the next time i need to pee. X

BastyTheKitty 06-17-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taintless (Post 4039578)
Would love a rule for the next time i need to pee. X

The next time you go the the bathroom you must pee standing up.

Taintless 06-17-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BastyTheKitty (Post 4039608)
The next time you go the the bathroom you must pee standing up.

Thank you xxxxxxxx

Cueball9802 06-18-2020 04:24 AM

Would like a rule for the day, while at work and home. Will be for fun at work, home with at least try....

BastyTheKitty 06-18-2020 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cueball9802 (Post 4040045)
Would like a rule for the day, while at work and home. Will be for fun at work, home with at least try....

If hidden public isn't a limit and you have diapers, then you'll be spending the day in diapers. You aren't allowed to go to the bathroom except to change. You are allowed to change whenever you feel like it, but you are required to put on another diaper immediately afterwards.

Sweetcherries 06-18-2020 04:30 AM

I am trying to find out my likes and dislikes.
Would live if you could give me some rules to follow for the rest of the day and tomorrow until I go to bed.

BastyTheKitty 06-18-2020 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetcherries (Post 4040053)
I am trying to find out my likes and dislikes.
Would live if you could give me some rules to follow for the rest of the day and tomorrow until I go to bed.

I'm going to assume you don't have any diapers. Today and tomorrow you are only allowed to go to the bathroom 3 times each day (there is no carrying over). That counts from any time you've gone before I posted this rule to midnight tomorrow. If you must pee more than that, you are required to hold it until it becomes unbearable then let it all out in your pants. You may poop beyond the 3 times limit, but you must then request a punishment.

Sweetcherries 06-18-2020 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BastyTheKitty (Post 4040056)
I'm going to assume you don't have any diapers. Today and tomorrow you are only allowed to go to the bathroom 3 times each day (there is no carrying over). That counts from any time you've gone before I posted this rule to midnight tomorrow. If you must pee more than that, you are required to hold it until it becomes unbearable then let it all out in your pants. You may poop beyond the 3 times limit, but you must then request a punishment.

Correct I don’t have any diapers.
I have been to the bathroom once already, feel like I need too pee now but I think I might try to hold lol so I don’t waste all my toilet allowance lol.
If I need to pee more than 3 times and let it out in my pants am I aloud to change after it or do I have to wait in pee pants for a certain time?

BastyTheKitty 06-18-2020 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetcherries (Post 4040067)
Correct I don’t have any diapers.
I have been to the bathroom once already, feel like I need too pee now but I think I might try to hold lol so I don’t waste all my toilet allowance lol.
If I need to pee more than 3 times and let it out in my pants am I aloud to change after it or do I have to wait in pee pants for a certain time?

My apologies, my silly mind is very forgetful at times. You are allowed to change whenever you like. You are also not punished for wetting yourself as that is a punishment for using up your full allowance.

MSK26 06-18-2020 05:29 AM

Would like some rules and regulations for the rest of today and tomorrow. I have the house for my own these 2 days :)

BastyTheKitty 06-18-2020 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSK26 (Post 4040099)
Would like some rules and regulations for the rest of today and tomorrow. I have the house for my own these 2 days :)

For the next two days you are required to drink two cups (16 oz) of water each hour. You must also use the bathroom every 2 hours but not between those 2 hours.

MSK26 06-18-2020 05:36 AM

Thank-you :)

If you want you can give me a set of rules and regulations to go by :) I will report back with each and every detail

Brasissy 06-18-2020 11:20 AM

hi.

i am interested, in u giving me rules, for next 2 days.

i have diapers, and i only pee in them.

if u want, ill poop in them too.

thanks.

BastyTheKitty 06-18-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasissy (Post 4040382)
hi.

i am interested, in u giving me rules, for next 2 days.

i have diapers, and i only pee in them.

if u want, ill poop in them too.

thanks.

For the next two days you are not allowed to have a dry diaper. You are to keep your bladder relaxed at all times and make certain you are releasing at least once every 10 minutes. The only time you're allowed to change is when you're ready to wet the next one. You are also required to mess in them, so no more potty for you.

I recommend cleaning yourself up every time you change, you don't want to end up with a diaper rash.