getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Humiliate Me 21/F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334049)

sexybabeforu 02-09-2018 09:35 AM

Humiliate Me 21/F

Things that i have now currently.
- Black Pen
- Marker
- Nipple Clamps
- 12 binder clips
- 2 bigger binder clips
- ropes

title says it all ^ make me do humiliating or degrading task

willing to... do body writing, stress position, holding in slave position, saliva smearing, piss drinking. all of them combine would work too if you're creative :)

please put me in my place.

its night time so if semi public is needed feel free to suggest and i will consider doing it.

feel free to give a task.

DareLover159 02-09-2018 09:43 AM

Jennifer wants you to start drinking water, now, keep drinking until you are on the edge of wetting yourself, now for the humiliation, go for a walk, preferably to a place with people around, now once you have people around you, you can either wait to involuntarily piss yourself, which adds to the humiliation, or you can voluntarily do it to leave sooner, now you get to walk back wet and ashamed

filthyBoy 02-09-2018 09:44 AM

For the next 24 hours drink all of your piss, and drink 3 liters of water per day

Ana The Sniper 02-09-2018 10:08 AM

I think you need to write Piss Slut on your breasts.

sexybabeforu 02-09-2018 10:21 AM

guys please feel free to make me write as many degrading works on me so when the time comes i can write all the words everywhere ;)

Pet_Peter 02-09-2018 10:23 AM

Drink 2 liters of liquid. Undress completely. Put your nipple clamps on. Write on your forehead 'SLUT', on your belly 'CUMDUMP' with an arrow towards your pussy. Assume the 'presenting' slave position for 20 minutes. Pee in a bowl afterward. Put the bowl on the floor and drink like a dog at least half of it while on all fours. Find yourself a punishment tool (e.g. ruler, wooden spoon, crop, cane) and hit each of your tits 25 times hard and each of your ass cheeks 50 times. Round it of with 25 hits directly on your pussy.
Now you can relax and take the nipple clamps off.
Other degrading words:
Whore, slave, hooker, fuckmeat, pig, free fuck

MasterW 02-09-2018 10:51 AM

Write FREE PUSSY FOR ALL on your left inner tight and BUT ANAL PREFERRED on your right inner tight.
Sit naked on the floor with your legs spread as wide as you can. Put the pen between your teeth. Now roll your nipples with your fingers 10 times. Then took firm hold on them and twist them and hold 1 second. Repeat the rolls and then twist them for 2 seconds. Keep going all the way to 20 seconds.

sexybabeforu 02-10-2018 12:39 AM

Will do it later :)

sexybabeforu 02-10-2018 01:01 AM

Anyone else wants to contribute?

james125 02-10-2018 01:05 AM

Write

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexybabeforu (Post 3158109)
Things that i have now currently.
- Black Pen
- Marker
- Nipple Clamps
- 12 binder clips
- 2 bigger binder clips
- ropes

title says it all ^ make me do humiliating or degrading task

willing to... do body writing, stress position, holding in slave position, saliva smearing, piss drinking. all of them combine would work too if you're creative :)

please put me in my place.

its night time so if semi public is needed feel free to suggest and i will consider doing it.

feel free to give a task.

Write cunt on your forehead. Write free pussy above your pussy. Write three hole fuck meat on your tits.

sexybabeforu 02-10-2018 02:09 AM

will do all the lines given to me so far anymore people who is reading please feel free to give task ;)

Azarialeigh 02-10-2018 02:32 AM

Poor slut

Strip naked and drink 2 liters of water. Now go stand in front of a window for 20 minutes. Stand on your tiptoes with your arms raised above your head.

After 10 minutes. Write "I am a slut" 15 times on y ou body.

Now grab a piece of paper. Write "I am being punished for being a slut" in large letters... And get dressed in the most revealing thing you own. (No under garments)

Go to a park or public place and squat like you were going to the bathroom. Hold the paper you wrote on above your head and hold this position for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes. Piss yourself.
Now continue to hold this position for 10 more minutes before going home.

You may wash off the body writting, but inlybwith your piss

sexybabeforu 02-10-2018 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 3159344)
Strip naked and drink 2 liters of water. Now go stand in front of a window for 20 minutes. Stand on your tiptoes with your arms raised above your head.

After 10 minutes. Write "I am a slut" 15 times on y ou body.

Now grab a piece of paper. Write "I am being punished for being a slut" in large letters... And get dressed in the most revealing thing you own. (No under garments)

Go to a park or public place and squat like you were going to the bathroom. Hold the paper you wrote on above your head and hold this position for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes. Piss yourself.
Now continue to hold this position for 10 more minutes before going home.

You may wash off the body writting, but inlybwith your piss

i will do this at night in a semi public area instead thanks for giving the task ;)

sexybabeforu 02-10-2018 02:52 AM

i beg all of you to give me degrading and humiliating task :D

Trainer4u 02-10-2018 03:19 AM

For the next hour:
- Weighted nippleclamps
- twist/ pull on them every 10 minutes