getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   First Scat Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=164687)

kittentrainerm 12-30-2013 06:26 PM

First Scat Dare

This is a fairly simple dare. (And yes, I have done this one)

You need a condom, a dice, and a nice load of shit (the bigger and softer the better).

1. Take a nice big dump into the condom... add some piss to the mix. Tie the condom closed at the end, then clean the outside well. Part of the fun is for it to be clean to start with. Once it's clean, mix the piss and shit around in the condom until you have a nice soft mess. Now, onto the dice rolls.

Dice Roll 1:

1-2, tie a single knot in the middle of the condom, forcing all the shit into the tip end...

3-4, tie a knot in the middle of the condom as before, then tie an additional knot halfway between the middle knot and the tip end of the condom...

5-6 Do the same as before, but tie a third knot halfway between the second knot and the tip end.

The knots effectively half, quarter, and eighth the amount of stretch around the shit, making it easier and easier to break.

Dice Roll 2:

1. Lick the shit-filled portion of the condom while masturbating.
2. Deepthroat the shit filled portion of the condom while masturbating.
3. Put the entirety of the shit-filled portion into your mouth and chew on the condom gently.
4. Do the same as 3, but chew roughly.
5. Using a pin, poke 3 tiny holes into the shit-filled portion of the condom and re-roll.
6. Tie an extra knot in the condom and re-roll.

If you roll a 1, 2, or 3, roll again. If you complete task 1, 2, or 3 several times in a row (3-5) you may cum and the dare is over.

If/When the condom bursts in your mouth, you must cum before cleaning up.

Let me know what you think and let me know if anyone does this...

EDIT: Add a third dice roll... (per cbtmenow's advice) The number on the dice is the number of minutes you must perform the task from roll 2

EDIT 2: I would love to see photos of the condom after the knots are tied in it but before you do anything with it...

Doabarrelroll 12-30-2013 06:52 PM

i will dothi one soon :)

Emilie_Trav 12-31-2013 09:56 AM

Will try this one asap :p

cbtmenow 12-31-2013 10:32 AM

this pushes my limits alot but thats what makes it so hot i will try this

kittentrainerm 12-31-2013 05:04 PM

This one is particularly fun cause you have no idea what's going to happen... the condoms are pretty strong, so even if you have to chew on it three times, you're probably safe... probably...

and yet the risk that the wonderful little ball of filth will explode in your mouth... well, it's enough to drive me wild ;)

cbtmenow 12-31-2013 06:50 PM

I did this rolled 6 - 4
It was very arousing, exciting and frightening luckily the condom held
I would recommend adding another roll to determine how long to keep it in mouth or how many times to chew

kh4806 12-31-2013 07:31 PM

I will try this one tomorrow, could be exciting

kittentrainerm 01-01-2014 05:49 PM

I did the dare also to test it before I posted it, and I too got a 6 then a 4. So hot to have to chew that clean, fresh condom with all that squishy mess inside it. I have to confess that I kept hoping the condom would break... I probably should seek punishment for being a dirty boy... maybe I'll have to do my own dare again...

IF anyone does this and the condom breaks, please describe it for us...

jetzero89 01-01-2014 11:29 PM

I got a 5 5 3 and 6. Wish me luck!

Wandy282 01-20-2014 04:14 PM

Scary stuff!

Brilliant dare! I rolled 3 and 4.

I've never done any dares involving scat, but the danger involved in this one really tempted me. Shitting into the condom was straightforward, but some rode up as a tried to tie a knot. Eventually I managed and washed the outside of the condom. I couldn't quite get the smell out, and I could smell the shit even outside the condom.

I mashed all the shit together, and it held a shape bettter than expected. I pressed it against the roof of my mouth and it moulded perfectly. I masterbated as the dare suggested.

When I was close I gave 5 rough chews. Luckly (or unluckily) the condom held and I came hard at the risk! I then threw the comdom in the bin, but the smell was too strong so I took a walk round the area at threw it in some bushes. - Should give somebody a scare! lol

Good dare

kittentrainerm 01-22-2014 01:46 PM

Apparently I'm a masochist cause I did the dare again... I got a 2, 6, 4...

This time around I had a lot more shit... the log was huge... getting the three knots into the condom was an adventure, but accomplished without incident.

I mashed the mixture up well, and it had a wonderful, soft peanut butter consistency. After cleaning the condom well, I shoved the whole thing in my mouth... there was enough shit in the condom that it filled my mouth and made me gag a little... which just made me harder.

I started stroking and chewing roughly... I could feel the rubber straining which just turned me on more... I was about to cum so I thought I would escape...

Then the condom broke.

IN the past when shit has made it into my mouth, it's been fairly solid, and the resulting saliva barrier protected me from the majority of the taste... not this time... my mouth was instantly filled with creamy, warm, nasty shit... It was soooo humiliating and sooo nasty... especially as it started sliding down my throat... I gagged over and over again, coming very close to pukeing...

And I came HARD... Harder that I have in a long, long time...

It also got me thinking about a part 2 to the dare... I imagined having to deepthroat a dildo with the shit still in my mouth... feeling it push the mess down my throat, hopefully forcing me to puke... who knows, maybe I'll write a new one...

Stilgar 01-22-2014 02:43 PM

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!

"I have to confess that I kept hoping the condom would break..." - that's the thrill of it, the mixture of fear and hope...

...tomorrow I' m gonna do it!!! :)

rhl 01-23-2014 02:46 AM

I got 2 for 2 minutes then 5 followed by 4 for 6 minutes.
Nasty but lived through it.

diaperboy06 09-03-2014 05:06 PM

I have really thought about doing this, kinda grosses me out but i love the idea of chance determining my fate. Does anyone want to roll for me?

rob184 09-05-2014 07:10 PM

F*ck, I finally did it today. I couldn't have chosen a worse day. Filling the condom was very easy. But something was wrong. It stank awfully. Not the usual smell of shit I came to find pleasant in a way. I must have eaten something bad. Parts of the poop was dry and concrete but other parts mushy or even liquid. I think the dry parts were from yesterday. When I tried the dare yesterday I couldn't defecate at all because there were only some little lumps of poop inside me which were dry as a bone. I tried to get them out with my fingers but I couldn't relax my bowels enough.
Anyways, I decided to postpone the dare. My poop today was way too disgusting to do anything with it. I was going to try it again tomorrow. So I put the condom down on my desk and did something else. But after an hour or so I came back and did the dare anyway hoping nothing bad happens.

I tied a single knot in the middle. It's not easy to tie a knot in a filled condom.

2, 6
That means I had to deepthroat the condom for 6 minutes.. or 6 times? I put the condom into my mouth, pushed it into my throat to some extent and kept it there for some seconds until I started to gag. I did this several times while trying to stroke my limp dick.

3, 1
Chewing, 1 minute. I put it into my mouth, activated a timer and started to chew on it. Damn, what would happen if the condom bursts? Suddenly my cock stood at attention and I stroked it firmly.

1, 2
I licked it like it was ice cream for 2 minutes.

3, 6
Chewing again. This time for 6 minutes. Well that's a rather long time so I re-read the other replies to this thread while chewing on it and stroking my boner. After some time I wondered if I should have cleaned the condom after tieing the knot in. I only washed it from the outside but not the inside. Half of the inside was open in my mouth, smeared with shit and it started to dissolve in my saliva. It tasted weird, not like shit, indescribable. It didn't taste good but not really bad either.

At first I wasn't sure if I would manage to make a second knot. It took many tries and the result didn't look right. The more you squish the filling to one side the more the latex stretches. The volume of the ball on the tip never changes and the knot takes up so much material so that in the end it looks the same with 1 or 2 knots. But the latex is much more tense. I took some pics in every stage to compare if someone is interested. But I'm not sure where I can upload them.

2, 1
This time I only had to deepthroat it 1 time. I was scared it might explode in my throat because of the second knot. But everything went fine.

Shit, I'm lucky, ain't I. This time adding another knot was pretty much impossible. But somehow I managed to do it anyway.

4, 5
Finally I rolled a 4. Amazing, it was all I hoped for. The whole time I prayed I didn't roll a 5. In fact it was because of this gleam of hope I even did the dare today instead of waiting until tomorrow. But now I had 3 knots. And I had to chew on the bulging ball of shit-filled rubber, roughly. The second roll revealed I had to chew for 5 minutes. Damn, this sounded too good. As if some wicked transcendental being manipulated my dice. I was almost through with the dare and the final task was to chew roughly on a condom full to bursting. There was so much shit in the condom I had trouble getting it into my mouth. And in case it busts I was to orgasm before cleaning up. I was pretty sure I was only able to hold all that poop in my mouth because it was squished into the condom. If it burst out it would push down my throat and I had to swallow.
So I put the condom into my mouth, opened a video to watch for the 5 minutes and activated the timer. I chewed on the condom, roughly, and stroked my dick. While watching the video I got so horny I chewed rougher and rougher. I imagined the condom bursting and decided I would just swallow all of the stinking shit down. Thinking about it I got even hornier and my cock got rock-hard, making me grind the condom between my teeth. I could barely keep me from shooting my load. Most of the time I was edging involuntarily. Even though I didn't touch my hard-on for some minutes I had trouble not to cum just from feeling the last bits of solid shit squish between my back teeth. After 5 minutes I closed the video, tuck my genitals back into my panties and put the condom in a desk drawer.

kittentrainerm 09-05-2014 08:51 PM

I'm honestly amazed that the condom didn't break... mine flew apart after only about 2 minutes...

rob184 09-07-2014 06:26 PM

I just did the dare again. I hoped my poop was nicer this time because I ate lots of oatmeal yesterday.
I was only able to fill half of the condom. I'm afraid some went into the toilet bowl. The poop stank of the onions I ate shortly before. Again it was disgusting. There was no mushy poop today, only some solid and liquid parts. I added some piss to it and cleaned well right after knotting it.

Rolling:
3 Two knots.
3/2 Two minutes of chewing.
5 Poking three holes into it. I knew this had to happen some day. Pushing the needle through the material proved difficult.
1/1 One minute of licking.
1/5 Another five minutes of licking.
4/2 Rough chewing for two minutes. I chewed on the condom, squishing it between my back teeth and sucking on it. I was surprised so little of the shit leaked out.

So that was it. When you roll a 4 you're through..

After some minutes I decided I had to repeat the last roll. Maybe I thought I didn't squash the condom enough to let it count.

Rolling:
6 A third knot. This was very difficult to do. Some of the shit squeezed through the three holes I had to poke earlier.
4/1 More rough chewing for one minute. I masturbated furiously. This time I really squashed it like a chewing gum and tried hard to suck out the filling through the holes. Suddenly it exploded and half of it pushed down my throat before I even realized what was happening. It felt like half of the condom went with it too, which made me panic and I instantly rushed to the bathroom to make me vomit out the condom just to be safe. It seems like I have no gag reflex though. I couldn't throw up anything even though I tried for half an hour at least. I hope swallowing a condom isn't that dangerous.

I think since I broke the rules and cleaned up before cumming I will have to repeat the dare as soon as possible.

kittentrainerm 09-07-2014 10:02 PM

Yes, I definitely agree that you need to do it one more time... hopefully the third time you'll get some softer shit and a higher volume ;)

idle_red 09-11-2014 04:31 AM

Just finished this and I rolled a 1 and a 4.

This is the first scat dare I've done and I absolutely loved it (the risk was small, but I knew there was a possibility that the condom could have broken). This was a total turn on for me and I was hard as a rock the whole time I was chewing. The consistency shocked me because I didn't expect it to be so lumpy but I made sure I chewed enough so that the piss and shit mixed together to create a nice smooth consistency.

Think this is one I'll probably come back to so that I can expand my experience with scat.

weec2k8 12-16-2014 10:42 AM

hi any tips on how to do this without throwing up as i attempted it yesterday and it was a thrill but i threw up not long after the condom burst and i want to try this again later

kittentrainerm 12-17-2014 11:39 AM

Personally, I find the struggle to keep from puking to be part of the fun... the last time I did this, I was retching hard as I squirted my load everywhere...

But, if that's not something you enjoy, it basically boils down to acclimatising yourself to the smell and taste. After a couple years of occasional practice, its much, much easier to fill my mouth with shit and not feel the need to vomit. I've slowly worked my psyche around to enjoying the taste and being able to suppress the gag reflex. And when the gag reflex is simply too strong, I've managed to program my sex drive to enjoy the feeling.

One thing you could try is plugging your nose before you try... removal of the scent takes away a large portion of the taste.

I've also done some playing around with partial asphyxiation, and taste is the first sense that the brain shuts off when it's low on oxygen and blood. (Obviously, be extremely careful if you try this... it certainly wasn't one of my brighter moments in the long run).

Honestly, though, it's better to slowly program yourself to enjoy feeling of puking... it opens up many more interesting dare opportunities.

darextr 07-12-2015 05:16 AM

I must say the mix of scat and piss is more disgusting for me than the taste of pure shit. I am not much experienced with scat (I chewed on it, swallowed some), but the sucking on the condom (it did not burst) nearly made me throw up. Its amazing how much of the smell (and the taste? - I rinsed it intensively with water before) comes through the condom. The whole room was filled with the smell, and my mouth with the taste(?).

Will not do this again, I will stay with "normal" scat-games :D

SissySami 07-21-2015 03:07 PM

So, I tried the dare a few days ago, I had just peed before I saw the dare, so could only get a minimal amount of pee into the mix, which maybe made the condom less prone to burst. I struggled with making the knots as well, best option is to spin the condom until wanted length and then tie the knot. I rolled a 6 and 4 for 5 minutes, but nothing happened, the condom survived!

That's why I tried it again yesterday, but again there was a problem, as much as I've wanted to, I could not get myself to poo. Pee was no problem however, so I filled a good 10th of the condom with pee, and since I was horny I also came inside the condom. Since I couldn't poo I decided to put the condom in the freezer until next morning. Obviously this morning the shit was ready to come out, so I topped of the condom with the brown goods and tied the first knot. Now for the roll, 6 3 5 3 5 6 1 2 4 4. So starting off with 1/8th of a condom (which was very filled already with cum, piss and shit, more so than previous time) I had to gently chew on it for 10 minutes. Since I had to chew roughly last time, and nothing happened I was quite sure nothing would happen. But the condom was filled a lot more than last time, and even keeping it in my mouth was pretty difficult.

Saliva was soon running out of my mouth, having nowhere else to go. Since I rolled 2x 5 minutes of chewing, I decided to split it into two shifts, with a 30 sec pause in between. Right before the pause though, I sensed a different taste in my mouth, could it be... After 5 minutes I took the condom out and spotted a very small puncture from which the liquid was oosing out ever so slightly. Ah well, might as well get on with it, could be worse I thought. And right I was... Only 20 seconds after I put it back into my mouth the condom exploded. Damn I've never experienced something like that, my mouth was filled with the very bitter liquid and I couldn't do anything else than spit everything into the toilet bowl, leaving my mouth with the remaining shittymix sticking to the inside of my mouth. Obediently I first stroked myself to completion before I rinsed my mouth with water. What an experience!

At first I was saying I'll never do shit like that again, but as I'm typing this I'm already getting hard just at the thought that this could be happening to me again... So maybe to be continued!

kittentrainerm 08-06-2015 10:08 AM

Just got very hard reading your experiences... the risk is a huge turn-on, but the ultimate payoff is when that nasty balloon explodes... let me know if you do the dare again :)

rob184 07-21-2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittentrainerm (Post 1871122)
the risk is a huge turn-on, but the ultimate payoff is when that nasty balloon explodes...

Oh, if you're into risk maybe try it with someone else's shit. That could make it even more exciting. Or alternatively get some dog dirt from the park. Chances of breaking the condom are vanishingly low anyway if you're lucky with the dices.

Or you could play several rounds with a different filled condom each time. I'd suggest to prepare up to 6 condoms beforehand. An additional dice roll could decide if you really have to put it into your mouth or evade by shoving it up your ass. Of course you can still only clean up after the last round, right after you squirted into your mouth and swallowed the cum.

Thatdareguy 07-21-2016 04:59 PM

Wow, even though scat is a limit I think I may try this. The risk turns me on so much. I'll leave a detailed response in a few days after I've done the dare :D

fuchai2312 07-21-2016 09:48 PM

This pushes my limits a lot but if 5 people send me pics of them doing it I'll do it and send them back to everyone who sent them to me..I'm scared lol

feebz876 07-22-2016 06:02 PM

This is one of my all-time favorites

I tried it a while back with a condom filled with 5 or 6 shits in it. I had to choose the first roll with just the middle knot, because while it was pretty much guaranteed to burst no matter what, I wanted it to have some elasticity left in the filled half, to retain a little element of surprise to it. It was impossible to get the whole thing in my mouth, but I found that if I put pressure on the outside part by cupping my hand and pressing toward my face, the part inside my mouth would inflate to the point where I couldn't even move my tongue anymore. I did this a couple of times, filling and (essentially) draining my mouth by adjusting the pressure.

When it finally broke, I had my lips sealed around it, sucking on it, and there was so much pressure that my mouth filled up, and some was forced down my throat. Not sure if that triggered the orgasm or not, but holy hell, I can't wait to do that again.

rob184 10-19-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuchai2312 (Post 2329569)
This pushes my limits a lot but if 5 people send me pics of them doing it I'll do it and send them back to everyone who sent them to me..I'm scared lol

Have you done it yet? Still waiting..

Gayboy0021 12-19-2016 01:33 PM

Great dare, thanks

kittentrainerm 01-11-2017 03:53 PM

I really like rob184's idea with using dog shit or multiple condoms... will have to see what kind of filth I can farm and create some kind of advanced version... I've played with dog shit and face planted into it, but never had it in my mouth before... now I really want to try.

rhl 01-15-2017 12:24 PM

I saw an english scat video where two ladies made their male sub who was on a leash eat dog shit found on the ground. Nasty.
Just as nasty, but i would try, is to let someone else fill the condom with there shit

alfa159 01-22-2017 11:30 AM

I shall try this when i am allowed to cum

Iodine 01-22-2017 02:16 PM

Do you know what a great way to test your condom strength is.

This.

I finally got round to doing this after putting it off for a long ass time and I can offically say that this is one of the scariest dares ive done for a long ass time. First getting the comdons was a challenge in itself, because the assholes at my store decided that they were going to leave a tag in them that sets the alarms off even after puting them through the self service... Nice prank bros.

But enougth about that part, getting the shit in was also a experence, im not used to going in condoms and well i had to do it in my bathroom. In a flat which i share with 4 other guys. Hearing them walk past was a bit of a rush in itself. walking back to my room hiding a shit filled condom was even more of a rush. :p

Anyway onto to the rolls, for the knots i rolled a 5. Yep three knots, it was kinda hard to get them all in. And afterwards it looked like big balls of brown pissy mush (i mushed it up with my hands because you know... it looked a little better?) So needless to say i was a bit... apprehensive to even go through with it at this point.

But even so I continued because hey why the hell not at this point right? I decided that I would add in a dice toll to see how many times i would roll for part two and I rolled a four, and for the time roll i rolled a one (thankfully). As for the roles that mattered I rolled a one, lick the ball of filth. I thought that since the ball was clean it wouldnt be much of a problem, but ... then the smell hit me. Bleh, exciting bleh, but bleh all the same. :p

Then I rolled a four (since I decided that I wouldnt do repeats of the ones ive just rolled for ... varietys sake), and I rolled a four. Oh shit was my first thought, my second was oh shit thats a nice pun. Anyway, i tentativly decided to say fuck it and chewed as rough as I could hoping that the thing wouldn't break. Thankfully it didnt but that sound it made when I was was a giant fucking rush of awesomeness.

My third roll was a 3. After 4 I thought this would be easy, and well... i was right. So I chewed gently and well nothing happened. Damn these condoms are strong.

Then four my fourth roll, it was the oh shit again moment. Number 4. I chewed roughtly and I was getting rather confident that it wouldnt break at this point, and it didnt. Since I was getting so confident I thought I would roll again to get another set of rolls to do. Lo and behold I rolled a four.... again.

For my first roll I rolled a two, so.... I put it as far back in my throat that I could and boom. I really shouldnt say boom in this sort of dare as you might think something else. :p But yeah that was done.

Then I rolled a one again, at this point that was rather easy as I was getting used to the smell anyway. So it was a nice break.

For my third I rolled a 3 again, at this point I was wondering to myself how long can this condom last, and well I was sorta torn between wanting it to burst and not. I dont know why I think it was the rush doing it. It didnt burst.

Four my last roll I got a four again.

Since I felt so confident i decided that I would cum while chewing roughly, so I chewed and chewed and boom. Got you again, I came harder than ive done in a while. That was a rush and a half, but now my room stinks of poop. Boooo. All in all that was fun, but im not sure I would want to do that again any time soon... or at all. Ive tried it once and got it out of my system so I think im done with the poop chewing antics.

Edit: You know those moments when you think on something you've just done and feel dirty for doing it. The bad kind of dirty, yeah... probably not doing this again.

rob184 02-05-2017 05:38 PM

Oh yeah, it's extremely difficult to place all those knots. But those things are really resilient unless, you know, poke a lot of holes into them before chewing on them like bubble gum.

SkyGD 02-05-2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iodine (Post 2630489)
Do you know what a great way to test your condom strength is.

This.

I finally got round to doing this after putting it off for a long ass time and I can offically say that this is one of the scariest dares ive done for a long ass time. First getting the comdons was a challenge in itself, because the assholes at my store decided that they were going to leave a tag in them that sets the alarms off even after puting them through the self service... Nice prank bros.

But enougth about that part, getting the shit in was also a experence, im not used to going in condoms and well i had to do it in my bathroom. In a flat which i share with 4 other guys. Hearing them walk past was a bit of a rush in itself. walking back to my room hiding a shit filled condom was even more of a rush. :p

Anyway onto to the rolls, for the knots i rolled a 5. Yep three knots, it was kinda hard to get them all in. And afterwards it looked like big balls of brown pissy mush (i mushed it up with my hands because you know... it looked a little better?) So needless to say i was a bit... apprehensive to even go through with it at this point.

But even so I continued because hey why the hell not at this point right? I decided that I would add in a dice toll to see how many times i would roll for part two and I rolled a four, and for the time roll i rolled a one (thankfully). As for the roles that mattered I rolled a one, lick the ball of filth. I thought that since the ball was clean it wouldnt be much of a problem, but ... then the smell hit me. Bleh, exciting bleh, but bleh all the same. :p

Then I rolled a four (since I decided that I wouldnt do repeats of the ones ive just rolled for ... varietys sake), and I rolled a four. Oh shit was my first thought, my second was oh shit thats a nice pun. Anyway, i tentativly decided to say fuck it and chewed as rough as I could hoping that the thing wouldn't break. Thankfully it didnt but that sound it made when I was was a giant fucking rush of awesomeness.

My third roll was a 3. After 4 I thought this would be easy, and well... i was right. So I chewed gently and well nothing happened. Damn these condoms are strong.

Then four my fourth roll, it was the oh shit again moment. Number 4. I chewed roughtly and I was getting rather confident that it wouldnt break at this point, and it didnt. Since I was getting so confident I thought I would roll again to get another set of rolls to do. Lo and behold I rolled a four.... again.

For my first roll I rolled a two, so.... I put it as far back in my throat that I could and boom. I really shouldnt say boom in this sort of dare as you might think something else. :p But yeah that was done.

Then I rolled a one again, at this point that was rather easy as I was getting used to the smell anyway. So it was a nice break.

For my third I rolled a 3 again, at this point I was wondering to myself how long can this condom last, and well I was sorta torn between wanting it to burst and not. I dont know why I think it was the rush doing it. It didnt burst.

Four my last roll I got a four again.

Since I felt so confident i decided that I would cum while chewing roughly, so I chewed and chewed and boom. Got you again, I came harder than ive done in a while. That was a rush and a half, but now my room stinks of poop. Boooo. All in all that was fun, but im not sure I would want to do that again any time soon... or at all. Ive tried it once and got it out of my system so I think im done with the poop chewing antics.

Edit: You know those moments when you think on something you've just done and feel dirty for doing it. The bad kind of dirty, yeah... probably not doing this again.

That actually really made me want to do this! I honestly like playing with the messier things.>:)

Any chance you could link me to the original thread?

Iodine 02-06-2017 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylord (Post 2650428)
That actually really made me want to do this! I honestly like playing with the messier things.>:)

Any chance you could link me to the original thread?

This is the original thread. :p But.... Bloop

Darkmark 02-06-2017 06:46 AM

Loved reading this thread. Going to give it a try if I can pluck up the courage!

SkyGD 02-06-2017 11:52 AM

Just ignore me! It wasn't loading right... ;(

Stilgar 06-05-2017 09:16 AM

If the smell of shit and piss pushes you off, mix a teaspoon of an overripe banana with it
- makes the mush look more puke-like
- but the smell is not so bad anymore

Can't wait to try it again!!!