getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Exercise/Punishment Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53736)

gslave 08-10-2010 04:09 AM

Person Above Exercise/Punishment Dare

Very simple - after too much reading get dare forum, and time spent sitting on your lazy ass in front of the computer, you should have some physical exercise.

you post what exercise and how much person above must do and what is punishment for failing that.

eg. pullups - 20, 3 ballslaps for failure

more difficult variant: you must do ordered punishment for every repetition or minute short of goal

Help person below by stating what exercise equipment you have at hand.
no exercise equipment? you can allways do pushups, situps, squats, running on the spot etc.

i have weights and pullup bar for exercise
anal toys (dildo, buttplug), impact items etc.

i will try to better everyone, including punishments if not against my limits :P

KWM 08-10-2010 04:38 PM

Do ten pull ups with the weights attached to your balls. Also do 30 situps with an anal item.

gslave 08-10-2010 05:14 PM

hi,
thx for your dare.

for you, do 50 pushups - for every pushup not done, wear clothespins on your nipples 1 minute for every not done pushup

have fun

MissDecember 08-14-2010 09:53 AM

Time yourself doing 10 press-ups, 10 pull-ups and 10 sit-ups in rotation twice.

Give yourself one spank for every second above 1 minute it takes you.

I have an exercise bike and the normal range of sex toys :P

electro 08-14-2010 10:30 AM

Get a vibe that comfortably fits inside, and play with it until edging. Then put it in place turned on, and wear some tight exercise clothing to be sure it stays inside. Sit on the bike, and cycle 5 km. You must not come until the target distance is reached.

If You fail, then the vibe stays inside for the rest of the day as a punishment.

Would love to hear back about it to know if you succeeded.

I don't have any specific workout equipment.

Redsoxthong 08-14-2010 10:35 AM

you must do 50 squats but place a dildo or some other object in a position so that it will go up your hole on every squat... and if you choose to use lube it must be toothpaste or icy hot... i recomend lube as it could be very hard trying to get it up there for every squat

i dont have any exersice equipment sorry

jj1234 08-14-2010 03:58 PM

Go for a run with something heavy down your pants. Before you set off, set a time for you to be back by (Must be min 2hrs later + must run a distance from your house)

For every minute you are late back home, spank yourself with a hairbrush!

Equipment: 1.5, 3, 5 Kg weights

gslave 08-17-2010 01:17 AM

thank you, MissDecember...
i needed allmost 5 minutes since was struggling with pullups. my ass is really sore now..

to jj1234
take lightest weights. keep them in arms straight and level with your shoulders (like on a cross). goal is 5 minutes - spank yourself with hairbrush once for every second short of goal

have pullup bar, lot of weights

gslave 10-19-2010 11:57 PM

it seems that everyone here is too lazy to take some exercise...

mattreferee1 10-20-2010 04:46 AM

70 star jumps in a minute for every star jump left to do add a peg to your balls repeat this 3 times. Then leave pegs on for 15 mins.

zabuza 10-20-2010 08:18 AM

take a 5 minute naked run no hiding

every 10 seconds short of five minutes spend 1 minute naked at school or work

leonard_T 10-21-2010 11:56 AM

Do 150 sit-ups in less than 2 hours, take as many breaks as you want but withing the 2 hours.

If you can't do it you must do 20 push ups with cloth pins in your nipples.

catsanddogs 10-21-2010 01:32 PM

do 30 pushups and for each one your short of then you must do 2 ballslaps.
i dont have anything and nothing i can use for punishment except basic junk

gslave 10-22-2010 05:54 AM

like i said in first post, ill do everything posted this thread, but werent checking it for some time, so im continuing where i left off:

70 star jumps in a minute for every star jump left to do add a peg to your balls repeat this 3 times. Then leave pegs on for 15 mins.

well, i just managed to do about 45 star jumps (or i miscalculated) in one minute, so ill have to buy more clothespins before trying that again. also run out of space on my balls to put them all, so ill add further ones on my body and arms

keep them coming ;)

Splinter 10-24-2010 03:05 AM

lie on the floor, raise your legs few inches in the air and keep em up for 5 minutes.
one hard slap on abs for every second you fail!

i can do pushups, situps, pullups, and any similar. i dont have any weights