getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   2 Durty Girls, 1 Dare Website (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140824)

muffinfairy 05-15-2013 02:07 AM

2 Durty Girls, 1 Dare Website

Kitten is coming to the UK and will be staying in my closet for a period of time.
We decided it would be the upmost of dandy if you gave us filthy dares to do together or to each other!
OMG, right?

She is in the UK for a week but only here for a limited time.
We will do ANY dares,
because we are amazing.
It is literally a No Limits job over here.
YOLO!

Tell us your worst and we'll obey like the little sluts that we are should!

Limits: NONE
Dislike: No Dares -sadface-

The bigger question is: why do threads like this normally get attention? Nothing on here will be true, obviously.

Kitten 05-15-2013 02:08 AM

I am SO excited! Let's see the worst they can do!

Super.Mark 05-15-2013 02:10 AM

This should be interesting! :D

corsa198 05-15-2013 02:18 AM

Go out together and do this dare:

Get ready to go out for 3 or 4 hours and put on a thong and a pair of jeans, making sure your thongs are sticking well above the waistband of your jeans for a great whaletail.

Before you go out, let yourselves get desperate to pee but do not use the bathroom before you go. Whilst out you can pee only once but before you go to a toilet you are to pee into your thong and jeans for 5 seconds, making a visible wet patch on your jeans. You can then go to the toilet but make sure you pee through your thong and then pull your jeans up leaving your wet thong underneath.

If you have to pee more than once you will either have to wait until you get home, or have an accident. If you decide to pee normally you will receive a punishment for doing so.

While you are out, if you hear anyone talk about your thong keep a mental note as each comment equals one edge when you get home. If people comment about the wet patch on your jeans, this equals 2 edges per comment.

You will have to do these edges in front of each other when you get home. Otherwise you could edge each other!

Viking_Guy 05-15-2013 02:29 AM

I dare you to do a cooking show.
You should of course be wearing nothing but aprons.
As you have no limits, you should do it on tiny chat.
Enjoy!

muffinfairy 05-15-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naked slave (Post 971584)
i need strict master or misstress may i b ur sex slave at all times 24/7 my email is [email protected] plz reply master if u want a nude sex slave

We discussed it and Kitten so badly wants to be your strict mistress, you have to call her 'Stricto Mistresso von Clog' and give her your bank details. Don't worry! She is totally trust worthy! She will vouch for the herself if you need a second opinion. You'll be so beautiful together.

Hugglebuggle 05-15-2013 02:54 AM

Have a contest. See who can make the other cum 3 times the fastest. The looser has to be tied naked and spread eagle to the bed with a Tempe vibrator taped to her clit on full. The winner has the remote and decides how long to leave the looser there and make them suffer. The winner has to sit on the losers face and make them cum at least once. After all the playing the winner wishes to do, the looser must be untied and then tied to the dining table or something similar. Find a way to make the table hip height then tie the losers legs tightly to the two table legs. The the winner must then place thumb tacks on the table upright where the losers tits will be once she leans over the table. This must all be done with the vibrator still firmly taped to the losers clit on high and the winner in control of the remote. The looser will have her arms outstreatched ad lay across the table with the thumb tacks pressing on her tits. The looser may wear a bra if the looser gives permission to stop the pins from drawing blood. The looser must have her hands tied to a rope and the rope must be pulled down either side of the table and tied to the bottom of the other two legs. The winner must now use the largest strap on they own to fuck the losers ass as hard and fast as possible with only toothpaste as lube and may swap between ass and pussy whenever she likes. When the strap on is first inserted into the losers ass it must be rammed in fast and the entire length should go in. The looser must be gagged whilst doing this with the winners wet panties and also blindfolded so that she doesn't know what is coming. The winner must fuck the looser for at least 15 minutes no matter how many times the looser orgasms. The winner must then spank the losers ass 50 times per cheek with a belt and then remove the remote vibrator and insert it into the losers wet pussy. The winner must snap a rubber band on the losers clit 50 times and then go sit down and watch tv for at least half an hour, turning the vibrator on and off whenever they please. After all this the looser can be untied and you must both get ready to go to McDonald's. the looser will be dressed in the sluttyest outfit possible and must have no material below 1inch under her pussy. The vibrator must be taped into the losers pussy with fresh batteries and the looser must order the winners meal, then deliver it to her and then go back to get her own. This time, the looser must go and find a busy area and sit on a table around lots of other people, away from the winner. The winner can have much fun with the remote all the time you are out putting the looser in extremely difficult situations with the vibrator. I hoe you both have a lot of fun. There is a lot riding on being able to make the other cum 3 times first. I want a full detailed report at the end posted here and a copy pm ed to me. Have fun girls!!

Rascal. 05-15-2013 03:23 AM

This is the most ridiculous thing haha

Magical.

i dare you both to suck me off. ;)

Lord Leather 05-15-2013 03:33 AM

whenever you are at home and have to pee, the other person is your toilet

give a report for every dare you do

Kitten 05-15-2013 03:35 AM

We will be updating the thread with reports today so keep your eyes open for our amazing tales!

muffinfairy 05-15-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameser (Post 971596)
i dare you both to suck me off. ;)

Kitten did say that your size was difficult for her to handle on her own. Even with her vast, vast experience that has spanned many years, a ridiculous amount of years, and people, so many people that it'd make the North Koreans shake from fear. Plus we don't want her to throw her back out from the heavy lifting! Then she'll struggle with the other dares! I'll discuss with Kitten who is going to take which end and get back to you.

Top_Hat 05-15-2013 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muffinfairy (Post 971610)

Kitten did say that your size was difficult for her to handle on her own. Even with her vast, vast experience that has spanned many years, a ridiculous amount of years, and people, so many people that it'd make the North Koreans shake from fear. Plus we don't want her to throw her back out from the heavy lifting! Then she'll struggle with the other dares! I'll discuss with Kitten who is going to take which end and get back to you.

Sass overload anyone?

By closet, I assume you mean you and Kitten will be sleeping naked in the same bed. I'd be happy to correct you if I'm wrong.

Markbassplayer 05-15-2013 06:21 AM

Oh my. The utter sexiness and awesomeness of it all!

Here's a simple one--I think each of you should choose an outfit for the other, dress her up, then go out for a walk and watch the boys stare.

forsaken5678 05-15-2013 08:36 AM

This ought to be interesting!

I got one for you - piss on kitten's pillow/s and make her sleep on it the whole time she's there :)

stretlad 05-15-2013 10:00 AM

Simple dare for a night out.

Both of you are to get dressed up in slutty outfits you choose for each other. Head to a bar, then for 30 minutes you are competing to get the most mens underwear. Whoever wins points out a guy and the loser has to take him to the toilets and give him a blowjob.
Next bar you do the same but with women's underwear, this time the winner picks a pair of underwear that has been collected, the winner has to put them on and masturbate to orgasm through the knickers whilst still in the bar seating area.
Finally you go to a third bar and you're competing for love bites. This time the winner choses a guy and the loser has to take him to the toilets and give anal sex.

If the three contests finish 2-1, then the loser will also get given a haircut from the winner, in whatever way the winner wants. If it's a clean sweep however and finishes 3-0 then the loser gets a tattoo of the winners choice.