getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20/F punish me for being a dirty whore (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=186459)

slavechick46 07-20-2014 07:40 AM

20/F punish me for being a dirty whore

I have been a bad girl. Punish and humiliate me for being a dirty whore.

NowStop 07-20-2014 08:37 AM

Go take a shower. Take a deep breath after you finish cleaning yourself and you dry yourself off.

Then go find something to eat and relax.

wouldlikedares 07-20-2014 09:16 AM

Strip naked and write "I'm a dirty slut" on your chest. Now, tie your feet together, and then tie your hands together behind your back. You have to remain like this untill somebody notices you, and then unties you.

optic999000 07-20-2014 09:31 AM

Get some rubber bands and wrap as many as you can around each tit then slowly remove them one by on and for each one you remove slap it hard against your tit 5 times then continue removing them one by one stopping to slap your tit after each one, then take all the rubber bands and snap each one against your body 20 times or till it breaks. Stop when you have 1 band left and snap it against your cunt 20 times, then masturbate as fast as you can rubbing the last band against your cunt and as you cum, snap it as hard as you can on your clit.

stewpot 07-20-2014 12:00 PM

Write 10 of the most degrading things you can think of on your body and then shove your head into the toilet and give yourself a swirly 10 times, in between each one come up and shout "I am a filthy whore" as loud as you can

slavechick46 07-20-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NowStop (Post 1427908)
Go take a shower. Take a deep breath after you finish cleaning yourself and you dry yourself off.

Then go find something to eat and relax.

Done I ate a sandwich and read a book. Thank you for the task

slavechick46 07-20-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wouldlikedares (Post 1427940)
Strip naked and write "I'm a dirty slut" on your chest. Now, tie your feet together, and then tie your hands together behind your back. You have to remain like this untill somebody notices you, and then unties you.

I did this in a park behind a bush. It took about 20 minutes for someone to find me. It was a male who untied me.
Thank you for my punishment.

NowStop 07-20-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavechick46 (Post 1428231)
Done I ate a sandwich and read a book. Thank you for the task

What kind of sandwich? This is important.

slavechick46 07-20-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NowStop (Post 1428448)
What kind of sandwich? This is important.

A ham and cheese sandwich

Jaberwocky 07-21-2014 10:45 AM

Go outside during daytime and collect 5 signatures of men and 5 signatures of women to grant you permission to cum. Tell them that because of a punishment you require permission from strangers before you are allowed to cum again.

On the paper where you collect the signatures, there should be a sentence where you are refereeing to yourself as a "masturbation addicted slut" in bold.

And of course, no cumming till you have collected the signatures and posted a scan or a picture of the paper with the signatures.

lots357 07-21-2014 11:17 AM

To add to the last post. You have to expose yourself to everyone that signs. Breasts are required, but if they request to see something else you have to comply.

Ones 07-21-2014 11:45 AM

Toys

Hello,

Do you have any toys?

Also the sandwich task is one of the best and funniest tasks I've read on GD and the follow up questions even funnier.

Ardin 07-21-2014 10:39 PM

Wear a short skirt and no panties or bra. Get you nipples nice and hard, then go into a shoe store, and ask for some help trying on high heels. You are not allowed to cross your legs or close them while you are getting help. You don't have to flash the whole store, but you should make it clear to your helper that you aren't wearing anything down below. Afterwards, spank yourself for every time they sneaked a peak or blushed. Spank yourself five times and edge twice if you get their number, or if they humiliate you. Tell us what happened afterwards.

randywood12 07-21-2014 10:53 PM

After the shoe store go to the food court, or a fast food store, order a soft drink and sit in an open area where people pass by. I want you to flash every guy as he passes by you and wink at him. If he stops, encourage him to solicit you or ask if he would like some fun.......report back to me.