getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   getDare Confessions! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=341729)

Butterfly 05-22-2018 09:47 PM

getDare Confessions!

getDare Confessions

Have you ever wanted to share your dirty little secret?
Wanted to confess your sins?
What about sharing a juicy piece of gossip?

Well, now you can! And better yet, you can do it anonymously!
How? Just by clicking the link below!

Post your confessions here!

Once you have submitted your confessions, they will start to appear in this thread for all to read.

Remember:

* All confessions are anonymous (even I won't know who you are)! Your user name will not be associated. Speak your mind, tell us your dirtiest secrets.
* Mentioning a user by name, or providing information that may lead others to identify a specific user will be edited or omitted.
* Bullying is not OK. You can rant and rave all you want, but targeting an individual user, using violent or obscene language, issuing threats, or generally being mean spirited will be omitted.
* Illegal activities will be omitted.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 09:42 AM

Confession

Confession #0001

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confession#1
I have met with another getDare person 7 times in person now at different hotels and i dont know how to tell her that I am married. my wife doesnt know either.

*Note: If anybody would like to comment on the confessions received, please quote the confession #.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 09:48 AM

Confession

Confession #0002

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confession#2
I hate people who give the exact same dare to every single person regardless of their post

Lyb 05-23-2018 09:56 AM

I love this idea

Heart 05-23-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 3292208)
Confession #0001

*Note: If anybody would like to comment on the confessions received, please quote the confession #.

As someone who has met a guy from getDare who didn't let me know ahead of time he was in a very serious relationship, it really sucks and I recommend telling before a whole bunch of unwanted drama occurs for all involved.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 10:00 AM

Confession #1

I agree with IHeartFun, it is a dick move, not only to your wife, but to your play partner as well. Poly is fine, but you need to be upfront about it or people are going to get hurt.

Confession #2

That is super annoying!

LitDarkness 05-23-2018 10:05 AM

Confession #1

Someone may get hurt from this including your wife and play partner so they need to know what is going on.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 10:06 AM

Confession

Confession #0003

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confession#3
I feel like I can be overbearing and annoying at times to whomever I'm playing with.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 10:11 AM

Confession #3
I used to feel that way with my current Dom (who is now my husband). Overtime, that feeling disappeared but I still feel that way when it comes to other people I talk to or depend on. I always feel like I am bothering people or causing them stress by being in their life.

subDanni 05-23-2018 10:13 AM

Confession #3

Actually I feel that way too sometimes.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 10:38 AM

Confession

Confession #0004

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confession#4
I like big butts and I cannot lie

Butterfly 05-23-2018 11:19 AM

Confession

Confession #0005

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confession#5
I like pain and I want to experience the threshold of my level. Unfortunately I can't find any one who can do this to me.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 11:20 AM

Confession

Confession #0006

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confession#6
I wanted to be spanked by someone whom I trust.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 11:21 AM

Confession

Confession #0007

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confession#7
It’s really funny that you point fingers at everyone and accuse them wrongdoings when I know it’s actually you who’s done these things. You talk a big game but I know you who you really are. You’re just lucky I’m a better person than you are and bite my tongue.

Butterfly 05-23-2018 11:21 AM

Confession

Confession #0008

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confession#8
I see you look at my page everytime you log in. When will you get over it?