getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Nipple Torture Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52733)

musicluva 07-28-2010 09:24 PM

Person Above Nipple Torture Dare

Ok, so most people know the rules give the person who posted above you a dare to torture those nipples!

Limits are in sig.

Bailey9131 07-28-2010 09:41 PM

Use a hangar, the kind that clamps onto the pants, and put one of the clamps on each nipple. The curved part that hangs on the bar, should be hanging down, creating a hook. Now get more hangars, with shirts or jeans on them, and hang them from the "hook", until it rips the hangar off your nipples.

PM me if you don't understand.

musicluva 07-28-2010 10:55 PM

Put one clamp(or something similar) on each nipple. Every 15 minutes rotate the clamps 90 degrees. Take a 5 minute break if your nipples start to change color or get cold. Repeat 4 times(60 minutes without breaks).

I have binder clips, toothpaste, hangers with clips, most regular household items.

Bailey9131 07-29-2010 05:28 PM

Use the same kind of hangar, but tie a rope or belt from the rod of it, so it is in between you and the hangar. NOw attach the other end of the rope to a door knob. Measure off so that when you stand with the rope fully extended and attached to the knob, you can almost, but not quite close the door. Slam the door as hard as you can. I fit doesn't come off, do it more until it does.

Hikue 07-29-2010 10:58 PM

Place a clamp on your left nipple and tie it to your left thumb so that you can't quite fully extend your arm out. Do the same for your right nipple. They should be just long enough that you get a light tug while doing the fallowing as best you can:

10 jumping jacks
Jog in place for 2 minutes(with the fully swinging arm movement)
10 push ups.

If the either clamp falls off you have to replace it and start again up to 3 times.

This is my first dare so if you have ideas on how to improve it that would be lovely.

caseyxbaybe427 07-30-2010 11:43 AM

wear nippple clamps for as long as you can (underneath clothes if you have to.) & when they finially start to feel wierd, take them off. only one on each.

depravedChattel 07-30-2010 03:42 PM

For a week, you can only masturbate if you are wearing nipple clamps.

musicluva 07-30-2010 04:02 PM

use sandpaper on your nipples, if it doesn't hurt right away, it will later!
In case anyone doesn't know this is a binder clip:

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/images...nder-Clips.jpg

Hikue 07-30-2010 04:09 PM

Take a rubber band and snap it on your left nipple 11 times, after that put a binder clip on it. Next snap the rubber band on your right nipple 12 times and place a binder clip on it. Finally pull each clip off one at a time as slowly as you can.

empirejeff 07-31-2010 04:01 AM

Use a hangar, the kind that clamps onto the pants, and put one of the clamps on each nipple. The curved part that hangs on the bar, should be hanging down, creating a hook. Now get more hangars, with shirts or jeans on them, and hang them from the "hook", until it rips the hangar off your nipples.

hovie907 07-31-2010 05:45 AM

Nipple torture

I dare you to spend five mins every hour giving yourself a nipple cripple

musicluva 07-31-2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirejeff (Post 310642)

way to totally copy the first dare given in this thread.

Person above me: Get one of the hangars that clamps onto pants, put them on and leave it for about 20 minutes. You have to pull it off without opening the clamps.

caseyxbaybe427 07-31-2010 12:18 PM

put a bobbypin on your nipple untill it almost forms into an oval.

Hikue 07-31-2010 05:35 PM

Tape an Ice cube over each of your nipples and leave it there tell they melt. If either one falls out you have to get two new ice cubes and start again.

I also did the dare from empirejeff, but the pure copypasta was kind of lame :/
Oh ya, I also have some binder clips as well.

zabuza 08-11-2010 08:04 AM

put rubber bands on the tip of a clothes pin do it agian then put them on your nipples leave thme there for 15 minutes