getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tease me while I Sleep (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415796)

StealthyKitten 06-25-2022 12:20 PM

Tease me while I Sleep

I'm looking to be teased with my lush in my sleep tonight, to help make me even more of a horny mess than I usually am!

So anyone can post a time between 11pm to 8am (which starts in just over 7 and half hours for me) that they want me to set an alarm for and what vibration pattern they want me to set from the lovense app. Please be reasonable with what patterns you pick as I do want to get some sleep :D

People can also say what they want me to wear to bed and whatever is the most popular I will sleep in!

No double posting allowed, unless you are a frequent poster in my spanking thread already.

Please help me become a dripping mess while I sleep and wake up with soaked panties!

missjigglytits 06-25-2022 12:39 PM

Set an alarm for 12am and start with your wave level to get started :)
xx

Miraa Sakura 06-25-2022 01:30 PM

I love this idea.

Maybe wear a collar to bed if it's comfortable enough, along with just some panties to keep your lush in.

And try the fireworks pattern at 3am for a bit of fun.

StealthyKitten 06-25-2022 02:04 PM

I have a fabric collar or one that is attached to some purple panties by a harness like thing that I could wear.

My clit is already starting to pulse just thinking about these alarms. Each one is set to run for a minute and a half so far!

Garry0993 06-25-2022 02:08 PM

1:30 earthquake pattern. But make it x2 speed

StealthyKitten 06-25-2022 02:24 PM

It wont let me change the speed but Ive set the alarm for 1:30 AM!

Please give me more alarms to help me wake up with soaked panties, dripping and desperate like a good denied girl!

missjigglytits 06-25-2022 02:50 PM

2.15am on your highest setting :)

Garry0993 06-25-2022 02:53 PM

4 am do fast pulse that goes full speed.

Miraa Sakura 06-26-2022 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthyKitten (Post 4801033)
I have a fabric collar or one that is attached to some purple panties by a harness like thing that I could wear.

My clit is already starting to pulse just thinking about these alarms. Each one is set to run for a minute and a half so far!

Sounds cute. Hope you have a good sleep.

StealthyKitten 06-26-2022 05:51 AM

I got to bed a bit later than expected which meant that I was not quiet asleep yet for the first alarm which definently woke me up a bit.

This happened for almost all of the alarms, I would wake up and just twitch and clench for the whole time the vibrations were there. I think I only slept through one of the alarms.

I woke up decently horny with my pussy aching a little bit from being full all night, but Im enjoying it and keeping the lush in for now!

herpderp42 06-30-2022 01:19 PM

Damn I missed this. Can you be convinced to redo the experiment sometime soon? ;)

StealthyKitten 07-01-2022 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 4805382)
Damn I missed this. Can you be convinced to redo the experiment sometime soon? ;)

Oh I certainly do plan to try this again sometime! I just might need to make some patterns myself so that I can actually sleep through more of the alarms!

I just need to figure out a good time to do it again!

herpderp42 07-01-2022 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthyKitten (Post 4805856)
Oh I certainly do plan to try this again sometime! I just might need to make some patterns myself so that I can actually sleep through more of the alarms!

I just need to figure out a good time to do it again!

Sounds great. Looking forward to it, I hope I wont miss it next time. :D

StealthyKitten 07-09-2022 08:52 AM

I'm once again looking for Get Dare to tease me in my sleep.

I plan to go to bed in about 12 hours from now so there is plenty of time to add alarms to tease me with my lush!

I plan to also make custom patterns for people to assign that go from low to high so those can also be assigned!

Lets call them
Short stop- 30 second build up to as high as it goes and then stops
Short arch- 30 seconds building up and then going down
Long tease- 5 minute build up to as high as it will go and then back down

Pleas help make me a horny mess!

Garry0993 07-09-2022 08:58 AM

A long tease at 48 minutes after you go to bed. right before you fall asleep:D