getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Sleep in tenas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=309186)

gnii 06-10-2017 09:47 AM

Sleep in tenas

I have a few tena pants (I think 5) and I'd like to finish them up pretty quickly as I don't feel like their hiding place is very safe.

Since I can't wear them during the day (too much risk of being caught), I'd like to wear when I go to bed and in the hours immediately before. Give me dares that will force me to use them so they're soaked the next morning. Of course I'd like to be denied the use of bathroom during night. I usually go to bed at 1/2 am my time and have dinner at 8.

Don't give me dares that would make me stay awake the whole night, or drink liters and liters of water all at once (it's not safe) please.

I will report, and I will do the dares starting tonight until I run out of tenas

LucyB 06-10-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 2826817)
I have a few tena pants (I think 5) and I'd like to finish them up pretty quickly as I don't feel like their hiding place is very safe.

Since I can't wear them during the day (too much risk of being caught), I'd like to wear when I go to bed and in the hours immediately before. Give me dares that will force me to use them so they're soaked the next morning. Of course I'd like to be denied the use of bathroom during night. I usually go to bed at 1/2 am my time and have dinner at 8.

Don't give me dares that would make me stay awake the whole night, or drink liters and liters of water all at once (it's not safe) please.

I will report, and I will do the dares starting tonight until I run out of tenas

Put them on just after dinner. You are not allowed to pee (even in your diaper) until you are going to bed. You must edge once every hour until bedtime while holding your pee. You must also drink 1 cup of water every hour while holding your pee (at least 250mls./1cup). Pee in your diaper just before you do to sleep then no blankets, that should keep you warm enough.You can't take it off until morning. Nighty night.

gnii 06-10-2017 01:02 PM

Thank you for this dare, it's gonna be Hard time for me but I love it. I'll report when I'll do it. Tonight I have to go out to tend to stuff so it's not the right night, but I'll do it ASAP.

Some dare for wearing a diaper tonight?

LucyB 06-10-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 2827048)
Thank you for this dare, it's gonna be Hard time for me but I love it. I'll report when I'll do it. Tonight I have to go out to tend to stuff so it's not the right night, but I'll do it ASAP.

Some dare for wearing a diaper tonight?

Starting now until you go to bed hold your bladder. Edge 1 time before going to sleep for the night. Then pee in your diaper.

gnii 06-10-2017 06:41 PM

Going to bed

Thank you for the dares so far. Do someone have some other dare to use my diapers at night?