getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   One new years eve (Fiction) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23560)

Bloxo 04-18-2009 08:03 AM

One new years eve (Fiction)

Date: 31st December 2008.

7:00pm: John, 21, 5'11, 12 stone. Was sitting in a taxi, a private hire red Rover 200, grey trim interior. His destination was 12 forfeituer lane, the taxi had taken him from his home in Headington and was heading up Old Road towards shotover a large nature reserve from which one had the view of the great towering stacks of Didcot power station. The taxi was going at steady 20mph, the weather outside was grey, but it had stopped raining hours before and the clouds were starting to clear up, thining to white fluff in patches, it was a unseasonably warm temperature of 15 degrees Celcius.
7:03pm: the taxi turned off old road down a long road, driving past several houses on the right hand side, all detached in red brick style with nice large driveways and large garages to the side. On the left was a high hedge with fields beyond leading up to a tree line in the distance.
7:05pm: the taxi pulled up to a large metal gate up on the left, very near the end of the road. John reached into his jeans pocket and drew out his black leather wallet, he removed a £10 note and passed it to the driver.
"Here you go, keep the change, thanks."
He opened the door and got out of the taxi, his smart black shoes stepped onto the concrete road, he slammed the door gently and proceeded up to the buzzer on the gate, he pressed the button. a few moments later there was a response.
"hello" a high pitched girls voice tinned through the speaker.
"Hi I'm John, Edwards friend, he told me to come along tonight, said something about a houseparty?"
"Come on up, I'll buzz the gate." With that the centre of the gate unlatched with a mechanical twang and automatically opened, John strode through the gate and it began to close behind him. He looked around to see a large pebbled path beneath him, the area around was enclosed by a large 10 foot hedge, with flat grass, the occasional tree and up ahead was the house. The house was a very large building with three visible floors, large bay windows and a planked wood effect on the exterior painted a dark brown, in front of the house several cars were parked haphazardly, but they kept the path clear. He walked down to the house.
7:10pm John reached the front door and pressed the bell. A moment later the door swung inwards and he was greeted by a youngish looking woman of perhaps her late twenties, wearing a rather crisp dark blue uniform, with knee length skirt and a white shirt, with black shoes, she had a black butterfly shaped pin in her raven black hair.
"Hello can I help you sir?"
" Hi, I was invited by my friend Edward, he said something about a new years eve party, I hope I have the right place." He beemed the maid a smile.
"Come in, your name is on the guest list, we are expecting you, please follow me." With that she opened the door fully and stood behind it and beckoned john inwards. He stepped inside and the maid closed the door behind him and then proceeded forwards. What lay around John now was a large Foyer, the tall wodden walls dressed in large paintings, the odd animal head and a few photographs, the floor was black and white checkered marble, at the back of the room was a large staircase and to either side of that large oak doors painted black. He followed the maid up the stairs and through a large set of double doors at the top, this led to a large beige carpeted room, a fireplace at the far end, the white walls of this room were decorated with film posters in classic black frames, there were about three black leather sofas as well as the odd wooden desk, a large plasma screen TV above the fireplace showing Friends and sitting on one of those sofas facing towards the tv was a girl with long blonde hair, she stood up and turned around, John could now see her pretty face with large brown eyes, soft red lips and a small delicate nose, she was wearing a long pink dress, with a buckle on the front, the dress was very smart to the eye and almost business like if not for the colour, she also had long white gloves and black pumps.
"Thank you Cynthia, you may go now." The maid curtseyed and went back through the large doors behind John, closing them behind her. "Hello John, welcome to Troy, sorry that's what I call this place, my name's Hana, please come over here and sit down and I'll tell you about the party." john began to walk forward towards Hana, he was perhaps shaking a bit because he was a little shy, especially in front of such a pretty girl, he reached the sofa and Hana sat back down, John sat on the sofa to the left facing Hana.
"Can I take your jacket?" She pointed to the smart black suit jacket that John was wearing.
"That's Ok I like to keep it on, I keep a lot of stuff in it, are you really friends with Edward?" Some slight disbelief in his voice as he knew Edward to be a bit of geek, well more than John was. She giggled.
"Edwards my brother, didn't he tell you he lived here? Well before he moved out to his own place." Her soft melodious voice soothed john into a more comfortable stance.
"I guess he forgot to mention it, I know John from Uni, we were both on the same course at Brooke's." She giggled again.
"Edward's not comfortable telling people that his parents are this well off, he must trust you a great deal to let you come here, he doesn't bring many people back to the house, most of the people here tonight are friends of mine from college, I'm just finishing my a-levels this year, but you must be thirsty, come with me to the ballroom and you can get a drink at the bar, you're one of the first to arrive."
"Sorry if I'm early, Edward said things would kick off around 7." He stammered slightly.
"You're fine, you know how everyone likes to fashionably late, I can't stand it, I hate waiting for things, but it can't be helped, please follow me." She got up and walked towards the door at the back left of the room.

Bloxo 04-18-2009 09:03 AM

7:15pm: John couldn't believe his eyes when he walked through that door, the room beyond seemed much larger than the previous, It had a dark Oak floor with long wooden tables covered in food and punches around the charcoal grey walls which seemed to be speckled with stars of varying colours, a bar sat at the end of the room, fully stocked with actual beer pumps and a dizzying array of spirits. John was dazzled by the disco ball on the ceiling and the fully functioning dolphin fountain in the middle of the room, spraying jets of water into the air and collection in a grand marble basin, he could see about half a dozen people clustered around the bar area, where a few benches and tables had been set up.
He followed Hana towards the bar as some faint rock music was flowing through the Bose speakers in the corners of the room, sounded like the chilli peppers. He just noticed now how Hana's dressed swayed behind her as she walked and he was slightly hypnotized as she walked along in front of him, a few moments later they reached the bar, she led John between the benches and passed the other guests, she reached the wooden bars window and the bartender siddled along to stand in front of her.
"What will it be Maam?"
"I'll just have a sparkling mineral water Ted and fetch whatever this gentlemen would like." She motioned her arm in John's vague direction and he stepped forward.
"Could I have a beer please."
"Heineken or Carlsberg export, bottle or pint?"
"I'll have a pint of Heineken please."
"Coming right up." As the bartender began to prepare the drinks, John looked around to see if he recognized any of the other guests, he had been distracted on the way to the bar. Suddenly he noticed Edward sat on one of the benches deep in conversation with the group, back faced to John. Edward unlike his sister had curly Ginger hair, though trimmed short. He was dressed in a black dinner jacket and trousers with a white shirt (with black tie) and smart black shoes. john didn't recognize the other guests, but the were all dressed smartly, it was all guys so far, not a good sign John thought to himself, he was single and nervous around women and new years eve was always the best oppurtunity.
"Here you go sir" John turned round to see the bartender had left his pint on the bar and was now washing a few used glasses. "Please bring that empty glass back the bar when your done." The bartender called over his shoulder while he was over the small sink.
"Thank you, how much do I owe?" John asked.
"It's on the house sir, we just ask you drink responsibly, if you start to look ill we stop serving." the bartender again called over his shoulder. John looked around again and Hana had headed back to the door at the end of the room to await the next guest. John walked up to where Edward was sat and tapped him on the shoulder. Edward spun his head round.
"Oh hello John, glad you could make it, take a seat, I'm just chatting about the latest Lost with my sci-fi society buddies, this is Jack, fred, Ringo, frank and Richard." He motioned towards each in turn. Even though John loved a bit of sci-fi now and then he hadn't found the time to join the society as he was in a drama group that demanded a lot of his nights, he knew Edward from first year when they shared a flat in the halls of residence, them and three other lads in their first years. they were now in their final year and as their physics course was getting rather intense, they had sought a variety of escapes in the form of drinking sessions and club hopping, with an insaciable need for the latest in american Scifi which was being churned out in rather good quality at the moment.
John sat and the friends caught up with their Christmas events and regailed in the latest tv programs. As the night went on more and more people turned up, and everyone enjoyed the free bar and the numerous punches dotted around...

Bloxo 04-18-2009 11:01 AM

7:30pm: A party of 6 girls arive.
7:40pm: A group of 20 people turn up.
8:00pm: By now 54 people are in attendance.
8:30pm: Vague attempt at drinking games started in various quarters, only 1 lasts 30 minutes out of the 10 attempted.
9:00pm: The lights are dimmed and the music turned up, by now 100 guests have arrived. Hana has finished her hosting and has joined the party.
9:30pm: First person throws up, 3 glasses smashed.
10:00pm: By now 2 girls and a guy have been thrown in the fountain.
10:30pm: A small food fight breaks out by one of the tables, it is quickly called short.
11:00pm: Guests who had planned on going to town have left by now, 5 guys have been slapped so far, 13 girls bottoms have been pinched, 250 pints have been poured, 110 Cocktails made, 20 bottles of wine have been drunk.
12:00am: All remaining guests assemble in the lounge to watch the new year on TV. 32 couples kiss, 3 of the 5 same guys have been slapped, the others went to town and were slapped there. 1 of those five in town did manage to pull that night, but would wake up to a guy in drag.
01:00am: All but 8 people have stayed, the majority of others overdrank or wanted to go home and be with their partners. Of the people left, John is feeling rather tipsy but is holding his own, Edward is rather plastered but is having fun, Hana is still sober, Laura is a bit tired but still keeping active, giles is asleep in a corner of the lounge, Holly is enjoying her cocktail, Tina is in the bathroom trying to remove a red wine stain on her white dress and Beth is hunched over a toilet feeling rather ill. they are all sat around watching TV now, if not otherwise preoccupied, the bartender has finished his shift and the maid has gone to bed.
"This party was rather successful." Hana remarked still chirpy.
"How are you so sober Hana?" Asked John.
"I don't drink." she replied matter as factly.
"nrrgggh...Wh...What was...what was that?" Giles had stirred in his corner, he was a bit more shabbily dressed than the other lads wearing a pair of jeans with a black hoodie and trainers.
"I said I don't drink." She spoke up to Giles across the room.
"She never has, boring spoilsport." this was Edward piping up.
"Why don't you drink?" John asked and stared quizically at Hana.
"Look at Giles and Beth, that's why!"
"Snore!" Blurted out Edward. "I'm bored, where did all the people go?"
"To do far more interesting things I imagine." sneered Laura.
"Well, what do you want to do Laura?" Asked Hana. Laura looked down and stayed quiet.
"Sssshe's right, thisss dooo ish over." Giles slurred in.
"Couldn't we do something, play a game or something like that, I see you have a Wii." Inquired John.
"I'm not in the mood for that. Too active." Denied Edward.
"I don't know then, poker, i have never, some kind of board game, truth or dare, something, it's the new year we should be enjoying ourselves." Retorted John.
"Ssstrip Pokerrr!" Blurted in Giles.
"No way!" Hana and Holly seemed to scream in unison.
"What about truth or dare? I've had lots of fun playing that in the past and I need to keep myself awake here." Interjected Laura. Everyone around the room looked at each other, they seemed to reach some kind of non-verbal consensus. "I'll go check on Tina and Beth, see if they want to play." Laura got up and headed towards the bathroom. "Maybe we could even go into the woods and play, it's not too cold outside and the weather has cleared up." Laura called behind her as she reached the door and disapeared inside. The others were still a little silent, but Edward and Giles were grinning but trying to hide it.

Bloxo 04-18-2009 04:33 PM

John was surprised that anyone agreed to the game, but he wasn't going to say that in case anyone backed out. While Laura was in the bathroom, from which now and then a large giggle would erupt, the rest of the players were laying down some ground rules.
"First of all we're playing it here, I'm not having this dress get muddy out in the woods." Stated Hana.
"And we should have a limit on the strength of the dares, I know what you boys are like." Holly whined.
"That's no fun!" Moaned Giles,
"Well what if were democratic about it and voted, if someone doesn't like a dare, the group decides if it should be carried out, then if it should and the person refuses we should have a set forfeit." Suggested John.
"I agree with... sorry John is it?" Holly flashed a smile john's way, it was then that John noticed that Holly had sparkling green eyes that complimented her dark hair and were accentuated by the low cut green dress she was wearing, with buttons down the front, he could see an ankle of green tights between the long dress and the red shoes. he couldn't help wandering what else was under that dress. But from the way things were going he didn't think that was going to be found out.
"What should the forfeit be?" Enquired Edward, slightly licking his lips. "I think the forfeitee should remove an item of clothing." He instantly got a look of disdain from both Holly and Hana and he withdrew the idea.
"Welll I thinks that the forfei..whatever should have a shot of something, says Sambuca?" The only person who didn't seem happy with Giles suggestion was Hana, who raised a hand.
"Ahh, I don't drink!"
"Come on sis lighten up, were all sensible around here apart from maybe Giles and Beth, we'll look after you, besides it's only if you don't do the dare and we'll be voting on that."
"Well... I suppose if were voting then the dares shouldn't be too bad, fine, but I don't like liquorice, is there something else we'd be allowed to have, say a sip of wine?"
"I'd say it should be equivalent strength, so anything around the 40% mark is fair." motioned John.
"It's ok sis, we have loads of flavoured stuff, you won't even taste the alcohol."
"Fine whatever, I'm sure I can handle a shot if I need to."
It was at that moment that the bathroom door creaked open, the three girls came out, looking a bit sheepish, but still giggling a bit. Beth was being propped up by Laura and Tina.
"Right boys and girls are we ready to play?" Bellowed Laura.
"Is Beth okay? I don't want her to be sick over this carpet!" Hana urged.
Beth much cleaned up now was wearing a now slightly damp black jumper which was clinging to her ample frame, the tips of her long brown hair were also a bit damp, but her blue eyes still had a shine to them, she patted the knees of her jeans.
"Much better out than in that's what they say." She laughed, "I'll be fine, I'm feeling a lot better and the bathrooms right there if I need it."
"ok, I'll trust you, but if you start to go green them I'm marching you straight into that bathroom. How about you tina how's that white dress?"
"Ruined, this stain will never come out."
"At least it matches your hair." Edward snorted. It got him an evil glance from Tina who's dark eyes seemed intensified by the red aura of her hair, Edward flinched and Tina then stuck out her tongue and giggled.
"I'll get you back for that remark later Edward!" A sinister grin appeared.
"Well it would appear that everyone is ready, let's all sit in a circle on the floor and decide who's going first!" Urged Laura.

Bloxo 04-19-2009 08:38 AM

1:30am: It was now organised, the group was sitting in a loose circle in front of the smouldering fire place, it had been decided that people would take it in turns to pick a card in order to work out who went first and then they would spin a bottle to determine who would they would be asking. Giles picked his card first and it was the ten of diamonds, he shrugged knowing there would be better cards, Laura sat next to him drew and picked up a 6 of clubs, a look of disapointment crept over her, John picked up a king of Spades, Holly picked up a 7 of hearts, Edward drew a Queen of clubs, Hana got a 3 of spades, Tina got a king of hearts and smirked, but then Beth managed to draw an ace of hearts, she leant over into the middle of the circle and span the bottle. It pointed at Tina.
"Uh, here goes then, Truth or dare?"
"Truth." Replied Tina, glad that she was being asked by a girl.
"umm, I guess... who do you think is the most handsome guy in the room?" Tina gawped, she hadn't expected that one, her cheeks went almost a shade of red to match her hair.
"Come on Beth that's not fair!" She received a blank look back, which seemed to be hiding a mischeivous smile. "Fine, I would say that... Edward is the most handsome." She looked down, face red and small beads of sweat forming on her smooth brow. Giles leant over and gave Edward a congratulatory punch to the arm, Edward winced and had also gone a bit red.
"Well Giles it's your turn to spin then." Prompted Laura, eager for her turn. Giles smiled and reached in to spin the empty green wine bottle, it span round and around and finally pointed to Beth, who was now a little worried.
"Well well well, truth or dare then miss?" The grin on giles was unbelievable.
"Uh...Truth."
"What's your bra size?"
"Hey! That's personal, but you'll get yours, fine, I'm a 32D." She proceeded to cross her arms over her chest and sat there defiantly glaring at Giles. Now Laura eagerly grabbed the bottle and began her spin, there was a small glint in her eye as it landed on Edward.
"Well handsome, Truth or Dare?" She joked.
"Fine, dare me, this game is needing some action." Laura smiled, looked Edward rights in the eyes and said.
"Go into the bathroom and get a boner. Come back in here." Edwards jaw dropped.
"Hang on a minute, thats a bit of a jump!"
"I didn't say you had to come out of the bathroom with it hanging out exactly, or do you need help, I'm sure Tina would give you a hand." She winked at the both of them, Tina just turned away and muttered something under her breath. Edward looked around and decided screw it, let's get things going, he got up and strolled over to the bathroom, went in and locked the door. All the girls apart from Hana giggled, but it was now John's turn.
"Do i wait for him to come back?"
"No sweety go ahead, he may be a while." Smirked Laura. So John took his turn, the bottle landed on Tina again.
"Truth or dare?" John asked hesitantly.
"Me again already, well fine, I trust you John, dare me!" John looked a bit sheepish, but the wonders of alcohol helped him through.
"I dare you to go to the bathroom door and encourage Edward." For a second it looked as though tina may have slapped John, but she soon calmed down.
"No way!" she gave John another scowl.
"Well take a shot then if you're chicken babe." Interjected Laura. Tina reached for the sambuca, poured herself a shot and quickly downed it and sat back down in the circle arms folded and looking a little cross still. The group thought it best to ignore her anger. It was then that the bathroom lock was heard to click and Edward emerged from the door, slightly bent over and trying to use his jacket as a shield.
"Come on big boy stand in the middle of the circle and stand up straight." Edward glowered at her but wanted to get it over with, he marched over to the circle and stood upright his hands at his sides, there was a distinctive bulge in the front of trousers now, Laura and Beth got right up close to inspect, the other girls all got their view but more cautiously even Hana had taken a peak, but without anyone noticing that she had.

molten man 04-19-2009 01:14 PM

Nice one.. keep it going!!

Bloxo 04-19-2009 01:37 PM

The game went on for a while longer, but ever staying tame. Hana had barely done any dares, though she did agree to do a funny dance, however she had now had quite a few shots and being new to alcohol didn't realise what was to come. Edward after his dare earlier had taken a few truths for safeties sake, but did a lap dance for Giles and given the girls a flash of his underwear, some red and black silk boxers. Giles had been a madman and refused no dare, therefore the girls had already seen him run naked to the front door and back, after which Laura had confiscated his briefs and thrown them on the fire, the group decided that given the state of them that it was the best place for them.
Holly had been coerced into flashing her bra, if ever so quickly (quickly enough to rip on of the green straps on her dress over her left shoulder) it was a nice flowery violet piece and the boys had all cheered to see it. She had also dunked her head in the fountain, so her make up was a little smeared and also they found out that she literally turned on by nature and the outdoors which put some interesting ideas into the boys heads. Tina after having confessed that her dress was ruined soon found it more so, as she ended up having a load of the left over food pelted at her, in enthusiasm Laura had even tipped a jug of custard over her head, after which Tina had spent a lot of time in the bathroom doing her best at a clean up.
Beth being a bit more intoxicated than the rest had danced around in her lacy blue bra and panties, her breasts bouncing around to hypnotize the boys, she had also jumped in the fountain in those undies which had left the boys covering their packages as they stood and watched.
Laura all in black now had several spatters of custard patterned over her front which decorated her C cups again much to the boys delight after her incident with Tina, in terms of dares she had been slightly and surprisingly reserved, though she had lifted her skirt up so that the boys could see some silky black knickers on a rather firm behind and had taken a light spanking from the group. John had a bit of a rough time, Tina was still annoyed over the incident with Edward and took it out on him by getting him lower his trousers and have his white boxers drenched with water, he had also been made to moon the group and it was his dare next, this one coming from Laura.
"I dare you to go into the maids room and fetch us a pair of her knickers." The group fell silent.

Coyote 04-19-2009 01:46 PM

Good story. Keep it coming.

Bloxo 04-19-2009 10:54 PM

John looked over to Hana and Edward, Edward gaves him the thumbs up with a big grin, Hana shook her head dismissively and then after a few moments she pointed to one of the doors.
"Through that door, down the corridor, second door on the right."
John remained a bit stunned, after all if he was caught then he was sure there would be hell to pay, but fuck it, it would be a thrill and with the go ahead from the residents here he felt abliged. So he nodded and marched over to the door, a slight gasp could be heard as he went through the door, best to do this quickly, he crept down the corridor trying to not make the slightest bit of noise, he passed the first door and the second door was at the end of the corridor, upon approaching the door he slowed to a crawl and tried to listen for any signs of life, he got there and put his ear up to the door. He couldn't hear anything, not even a subtle snore, he tried to look through the keyhole but it was dark beyond.
He put his hand to the handle, which was a circular knob and turned ever so slowly, there was a small click and he gently pushed the door inward about 6 inches and paused, still no sign of movement. He pushed the door a bit further until he could peek his head round, the think slit of light from the door offered little help, it illuminated the back of what looked to be a vibrating chair, feeling a little braver he slinked through the door gap and let his eyes adjust to the darkness, he began to see some bold shapes which must have been dressers and wardrobes and a large rectangular object that as things became clearer turned out to be a four poster bed, with curtains drawn.
He had got passed the door and was creeping towards the wall, hoping he would find the underwear draw.
He reached the first darkened object and after a little tactile contact found it to be a small cupboard, he edged along to the next, this one had draws, would he be lucky, he gently slid the top draw open and reached inside... Jackpot he could feel a lot of stringy, silky and lacey bits and pieces, he reached right to the back of the draw to try and find something that wouldn't be immediately noticed and found something solid, it was about 8 inches long and about 1 and a half inches in diameter, he grabbed it along with something lacy he could feel and withdrew his hand from the draw. His suspicions had been right, he was now holding a vibrator, the guys would appreciate this, he then looked at the underwear, a red lacy thong perfect, now all he had to do was get out of the room and get back to the party. He crept backwards and soon made it to the door, his heart was racing, so close but one mistake now and he was in for it!
he got through the door easily enough, his biggest worry was that his now heavy breathing would give him away, he tried to keep to subtle breaths as he slowly turned the handle and gently pushed the door back closed, then releasing the handle, there was the small click again, but no movement, he was in the clear. He began to make his way back to the room, he just hoped that she ddn't wake up horny, he chuckled slightly as he made it back to the door to re-enter the game.

Bloxo 04-20-2009 04:37 PM

"I hope he doesn't get caught." Hana said nervously, she liked this maid, she didn't want to have a new one.
"I hopes he doess. It would bee highlariousss." Giles sozzled in. It was then that the door opened once more and John strolled through holding his prize thong in the air, there was also a weird bulge in his trouser leg but nobody noticed that. There was a gasp from the room.
"Goods workses lad!" Cheered Giles.
"What did I miss?" asked John.
"Not much, they were too busy worrying that you would be caught and we'd have to end the game. which in my opinion could use a little something." replied laura. The room listened in, by now the alcohol had made the group more perceptive to new ideas. "I say we go up through the woods and play up there, we've got enough booze to take and we have to worry about damaging furniture and upsetting maids around here, plus a bit of cold will stop us from drifting off, after all these dares have been pretty dull." There was a moments silence there while all considered, everyone had got into the swing of this game now and if it could be more fun then they should take the chance. Giles was the first to jump in.
"We coulds make fire!" This new idea grabbed Edward and johns attention, all guys want to make fire. So now half the group were up for it. It was then that Tina emerged from the bathroom, her white dress was now covered in yellow splotches stained into the fabric to join the smear of red wine, her hair was very damp and had gone slightly curly.
"What's going on?" She asked.
"We're going into the woods!" Cheered Laura, almost doing a little jump of enthusiasm.
"Cool, lets add mud to my stain collection." Tina giggled.
"Hang on, I'm not getting this dress ruined!" Yelped Hana.
"Me either!" joined Holly.
"Then get changed, surely you have plenty of clothes here hana and you two are about the same size (in reality holly was an 8 while hana was a 6). It will be loads of fun I promise you." Laura was looking rather keen now, hana mulled it over and then...
"...Fine, let's go Holly."
"Wait, where are you going?" Asked Laura.
"To get changed, where do you think?" Replied hana.
"But you two are getting changed in here, I'm choosing the clothes!"

Coyote 04-20-2009 04:51 PM

very good. I like the description and the suspense.

Bloxo 04-20-2009 08:50 PM

After a few minutes of arguing Hana finally gave in, Holly had been much less resistant after all they weren't going to be naked and they could get changed quickly enough, but Hana did reach the condition that the other girls would cover the boys eyes while they were changing. Laura had gone off to hana's room to find something appropriate with the express instruction 'nothing designer!' Holly and Hana were stood a tad nervously in front of the fireplace, Hana was just trying to think what Laura would pick for them, she couldn't think of anything too bad in her collection, but then she had quite an extensive one.
The door opened and Laura came in with her arms full of clothes, her choice was an interesting one.
"Ok girls take off those dresses and I'll hand you your new outfits."
Hana pointed at the guys, who then sat down on the floor in front, Tina covered Edward's eyes, Beth covered Giles and finally Laura dumped the clothes in front of John and used a scarf that she had found as a blindfold.
Satisfied the two dresses came off, Laura had to help Holly with some straps on the back and then the dress dropped to the floor and Holly's tender frame stepped out, Hana was busy undoing the clasps on the front while Laura was sorting the clothes into piles. After a minute Hana's dress fell too revealing a very slim yet healthy frame in some very cute pink underwear, hana covered her chest with her arms, she was very shy about her figure, but she needn't have been.
"Ok girls, I have tried to find you something nice for our forest outing, so here are your piles, but first..." She gesteured with her arm and the boys eyes were revealed, but instead of the expected whistles and cat calls they just sat there and stared in a deep fascination. Hana, still covering with one arm crouched down and gathered the clothes and then ran off behind the sofa. Holly did a little spin and blew a quick kiss before doing the same. A minute later Holly was the first to emerge, for her Laura had picked some White hotpants and a pink boob tube which wondefully complemented Holly's 32C's. Hana on the other hand didn't really want to come out, but eventually she took a deep breath and became visible, smirks and giggles emerged. Laura had picked for her something of an old halloween costume that had never been used and in fact was almost a kid's size, it was a white leotard with a dab of cotton wool on the bum and the cleavage was rather low cut and it had a slit down the middle of the back., she also had some thin grey tights, despite Hana's small frame she still seemed to be busting out of the outfit.
"Put on the ears." Laura chimed.
Rather begrudingly Hana reached to the floor and pick up a headband with some bunny ears attached, being careful not to bend over as her arse was very much on show with this costume. she put them on and stood there deflated.
"Don't worry hana, this is nothing compared to what the boys will get later." Laura whispered into Hana's ear.To the crowd "Right, enough gawking, grab a bottle or two of something and let's go!

Bloxo 04-21-2009 11:53 AM

It actually took them about 10 minutes to leave the house after people had insisted that more than alcohol was needed for the expedition and thus numerous shopping bags were in the hands of the group as they made their way along. It was a short distance but still a fair task for drunken legs as the road steeply inclined at the end of their path, sensibly no one had opted to drive. The night air seemed to act as a catalyst to the alcohol infused senses, heads seemed to get a little lighter and people were starting to get more giggly which built up a tremendous energy of excitement.
Everyone was very chatty on the way and soon all they could talk about was what they were going to do, the park was a large place and varied in substance, should they play in a field? A heavily wooded area? There was an area of natural sand with a small stream where a lot of them had been to when children which had a nice view of the surroundings, was close to the woods and even had a couple of benches, it took them a good while to reach it, but that had given them the chance to pick up dead wood on the way for the glorious fire that was to come.
When they reached the spot the girls laid out some tartan blankets on the ground in a big circle, the boys had dumped the fire wood collected to the side and were fetching large rocks to reflect the fire's energy back into the centre. The booze had been carried to each persons need, this didn't stop people from bringing extra though, after a while the group got settled, they had a roaring fire and everyone was comfortable, well for now at least. A quick congratulatory shot or two was then partaken before the game recommenced.
But that was the short version of their journey, in more detail the activities of the group on their walk were to say the least excessive, they had continued to play on the way, mindful not to damage any of the goods they were carrying or cause injury to any of the party. Beth and Giles had been made to swap clothes for the walk, which Giles had not been happy about, luckily he had lost his briefs already so didn't need to swap undergarments and shoes hadn't been practical. Tina regretting what she had said earlier had first been made to fall into a large puddle and then she had had mud poured into her bra.
Holly true to her earlier confession was starting to get a little frisky and not only pantsed giles put also dared Edward to let her put her hand down his boxers and rummage around. In turn she was now wearing her panties round her neck on the walk and had been made to bend over whenever anyone called her name, if only she had been wearing a miniskirt the boys whined to themselves. Hana the now bunny girl was having to hop the journey and had to be the recipient of a good caning to her behind from a fallen branch, each player had been given their turn and her bottom was now very sore. Laura being the main spearhead behind a lot of the riskier dares had now been turned on to some extent by the group, a fair section of the walk she had had to do in her underwear revealing a nicely curved frame, she had also been made to crawl along the ground through the fields like a cow, which the boys and a couple of girls had used as an oppurtunity to squeeze her 'udders' and with the recent rain, her legs below the knee and lower arms had become quite caked in mud which she had washed off in the small stream by their site.
john had been getting a lot of silly dares, having to walk backwards, do the timewarp with his trousers down and had been tickled relentlessly afterwards by the girls, trying to get his boxers down, but he was able to subdue them for now. Edward as well as being fondled by Holly had also been made to wear his boxers on his head and had been thrown in the puddle with Tina. But they were now around the circle, Beth and giles had swapped clothes back and Laura was now fully dressed once more. It was now Giles turn to spin, the bottles spout pointed to Beth. giles suddenly had an evil gleam in his eye.
"I dare you to masterbate in front of the group!"

Bloxo 04-21-2009 10:56 PM

Beth started to squirm, the other girls were staring down Giles so she knew she could get it overturned, but something inside her and not just the alcohol was attracted to the idea of showing off, being an object of desire, besides all they would see is her hand down her jeans, she would just have to be a gentle as she got excited easily enough with little stimulation. She looked up at Giles and got to her feet, she undid the button on her jeans, undid the zip and stuck her right hand down her blue panties, in the flicker of the fire you could just make out the outline of her fingers fumbling away under the jeans, her face was starting to clench and her lips pout. The boys were speechless, no one had expected her to do this, all three boys were now solid as a rock, giles was even starting to drool, they sat there with their fixed gaze until Beth did up her jeans and sat down, now looking rather flushed.
Next it was Laura's turn and knowing the boys current state was desperate for the bottle to land on them, it span and span, Laura bit her lip a little, but it landed on Tina, her heart sank for a moment and then she had a flash of inspiration, tina chose dare as truths were pretty much gone now.
"I dare you wank Edward here and now!" Now this caused Edward to lose his balance in his leaning position and crash to the floor, the girls giggled. Tina however had gone bright red and was staring at the floor. Edward got to his feet and started to back away.
"Now come on, that's just crazy!" The bulge in his trousers disuaded the girls otherwise, Holly had in fact snuck behind him and took that moment to grab him, Laura and Beth ran over, Laura grabbed him while Beth undid his belt buckle and unzipped his trousers, Edward was powerless to stop them, the other boys were in hysterics. Tina over her shock and placed in this impossible situation had given in and was approaching the captive Edward. Beth now yanked his trousers down with his boxers, His cock slapped out when free of the silk undergarment and was standing fully upright now, the girls gasped and were focused intently. It was a fair size, about 5 inches long, Tina grabbed it with an outstretched hand, it surprised her how warm and soft it was to the touch, she loosened her grip and began to stroke it, she was then startled to find a pumping vein, she was now also suddenly aware of her own state of arousal as she felt her moist her pussy was becoming, she then knelt down in front of him and went to work and pumped hard away at his cock. Hana was watching, from afar though and was excited and apalled at the same time, her emotions were going crazy and her heart was beating violently.
Soon Edward started to groan and the girls knew what was coming and then suddenly his cock exploded, A stream of cum erupted and sprayed over Tina, a thick white strand was now set along her face, reaching from the tips of her red hair, over her right eye and down to her mouth, she was now frozen. As she sat there the cum slowly began to trickle and was now starting to drip from her chin over her dress, a small trickle heading down her cleavage. She let go of Edward's cock and wiped at her eye, which after a moment she opened and winked violently for a second, Beth handed her a tissue as she started to get back to her place, still silent. The other boys were cheering and the girls still looked rather stunned, the grip on Edward was loosened and her quickly pulled his trousers back up. He too silently went back to his place and sat down. This game was taking on a new turn and now suddenly everyone realised, limits were there to be tested.

Bloxo 04-22-2009 06:49 PM

After the last dare, tensions had risen in some and fallen in others, Edward was filled with rage at Laura and the girls, it burned him up inside, he felt physically violated and could now only think of revenge, he was not a violent man, but if they had been guys he would be tearing in to them right now. Tina too felt violated, the expectation of the crowd had driven her to comply with the dare, she hadn't been able to look Edward in the eye during or after, right now Laura had just made two enemies in the group.
Meanwhile Hana didn't know how to feel, she found the whole thing exciting, but it was her own brother, she should be feeling sick, but instead she was getting a funny feeling inside her, she then suddenly bolted up and ran for the woods, clutching her mouth as she did so. Holly and Laura ran after her.
"Well if we're a takings a break." Giles stood up and went off the nearest tall grass. Edward rose and followed him over, John too saw this as a que to catch up with the lads interpretation of the evening so far. Beth went over to check on Tina, who was still sat quietly.
The boys huddled up against the tree line and began, they let Edward go first. It took him a little time to compose his first sentence after the dare, but it came out as:
"Fucking bitches!...Why did you guys just stand there?!"
"Whoaah dude we thought youds love it!" Giles broke in, desperate to clear the air between the guys.
"Yeah sorry mate, I didn't realise you'd be upset, it all just happened so quickly!" Stammered John. Edward still seemed upset but he started to ease up a bit on the guys, he probably would have done the same in their position.
"Fine, but you guys owe me a favour."
"Anything bud!" Giles and john seemed to chime in unison.
"I need revenge, something horrible has to happen to Laura, Holly, Beth and Tina, Especially Laura and Tina."
"I think Tina feels pretty bad about it, it looks like she may be crying over there." Edward turned his head to look, his heart sunk a tad and he now realised that she was almost as much a victim as him and started focusing on the other three, it was at this point that John took the dildo out from his leg and showed it to the guys. Giles and Edward grinned, they had an idea. They continued to conspire, Giles had brought some goodies of his own.
While meanwhile Holly and Laura looked after Hana, who had recovered a great deal by now. Tina too had seemed to become more stable, in fact, after a short while she came over to the lads and dragged Edward away to have a chat, and after seeing them hug, the boys saw Edward start to whisper into Tina's ear and her nodding, she would help the boys in Edwards revenge. the group was now split down the middle and Laura was in the main firing line now!