getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's the most extreme thing you've done to your gentials? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414893)

andrew_b 05-22-2022 03:06 PM

What's the most extreme thing you've done to your gentials?

I'd be interested to see what kind of wild things people have done

likkepik 05-22-2022 03:15 PM

I guess it would be putting a dozen clothespins on my dick.

Sheldore 05-22-2022 03:26 PM

Not sure which was worse both on lost bets

1. Snapped a mousetrap on my dick

2. Covered genitals in zippo fluid and lit them on fire

Wimble 05-22-2022 03:30 PM

I've still got a mark on my dick from when I put clothespins on it and had to slap them off. :(

I've also put toothpaste all over my dick and balls a few times now. Stings like crazy and comes in waves. Stings isn't the right word, but it's a very odd sensation! I also did it with deep heat once and that was intense! :eek:

Speedwolf 05-23-2022 09:23 AM

Tied my balls up until they were purple and shoved rods down my cock. Or hung 40 lbs off my balls.

SwitchyWitch 05-23-2022 06:34 PM

Walked a knotted crotch rope that was covered in toothpaste with weighted clamps on my pussy

silverdarknight 08-02-2022 10:29 AM

probably a little bit of tabasco sauce on my bell end. it's a lot more, ahem, 'warming' than the deep heat and the other things i had/have tried, and rapidly had me hopping up and down gritting my teeth in the shower desperately trying to wash it off.

DarkSide94 08-02-2022 12:35 PM

Well……

I’ve tied my balls up for 12 hour straight while at work. They were slightly swollen by the end of my shift

I’ve managed to slide an entire chopstick down my urethra

I’ve bound my balls and hit them with a hammer several times

I’ve bound my balls and snapped them again and again with an elastic band

I’ve hung 5kg’s from my balls

I’ve covered my erect cock completely in candle wax and slapped it off

Can guarantee I’ve probably done a lot worse over the years, but you can tell I’m particularly happy to abuse my balls ☺️��

sissybill 08-02-2022 12:36 PM

did a few
1. i was made too tie a shoe string aroubd my balls n tie other end to a 25LB dumb bell n hold it off the floor for 15 seconds
2. drop a 4" thick book on my little dick
3. drop my toilet seat on my little dick 10 times in a row
4. get a bowl with ice cubes filled with ice water n sink my lil dick n balls in it for 2 minutes

Kylie.j.96 08-02-2022 07:58 PM

Mine wasn’t my genitals per say…. But I rode a fucking machine for almost 7 hrs once with the dildo in my butt the whole time

Roberta50 08-02-2022 10:28 PM

Crotch punishment

I had to be when I was forced to ride a wooden pony.
I was naked and got up on a bench and threw my leg over a plank.
Then my ankles were strapped and spread out to the sides. I couldn't close my legs.
My crotch was on fire from my clit to my asshole. I on there for 2 hours.
I never felt pain like that before.

cyclist 08-03-2022 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4768806)
I'd be interested to see what kind of wild things people have done

I once clipped a load of plastic clothes pegs to my penis and balls whilst completely naked. I used so many, that when I took a photo, absolutely nothing was showing, the pegs completely covered my modesty! Was a nightmare getting them all off again though.

sexyseniorctzn 08-03-2022 07:17 PM

I tied a length of paracord with a slip knot just barely behind my cock head, with the knot directly over the frenulum. (the line underneath to the crease in the cockhead) Then I dragged a 20 lb barbell across the floor and back. I was sore for three days!

ghost_2464 08-03-2022 07:32 PM

i slapped my balls with nettles. it's very intense

LockedJock 08-03-2022 08:42 PM

Lost bet with friend and had to insert foley catheter

Lost bet with friend and had to insert foley catheter into my urethra all the way into my bladder. These has a balloon device that inflates once all the way in that makes it impossible to remove. Google it to see what I am talking about if you do not know what a foley catheter is. I really did not think my friend would really make me do it, he did. I had already lost another bet that I had made with him. I was made to lock a chastity cage on my penis. I gave up erection / orgasm control, along bladder control for over a week to him. I like chastity play so that part was not too bad. At first, I was very upset by giving over total control of my penis to someone else but actually was kind of arousing after I got use to the feeling of the catheter. It did not hurt too bad during insertion. But it did hurt badly when removing the catheter though! It also burned when I pissed the next few days. I want to get him back, but he always seems to win whatever bets we agree on. So, I have been reluctant to bet anything with him.