getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A place to receive pleasure (18 + only) ;) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=340829)

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 09:28 PM

A place to receive pleasure (18 + only) ;)

This is a thread where you can receive a semi-customized dare/task that will end with an orgasm for you. It could be complex or simple, as the design is up to me.

I will utilize your loves, likes and limits for your dare/task. The more information you give me, the better your dare/task will be. You may list your items and your "likes" that you desire in your dare/task. (I will try to use them if time allows)

*Please click on this link, to find additional information about this thread.*

You may only post once per 24 hours and please be patient while waiting for your task.

I hope that you enjoy the task and the orgasm!

-little alexis

Acdudea4242 05-10-2018 09:58 PM

I would like a dare
(Yay first comment)

kinkykeira 05-10-2018 10:04 PM

I would also like a dare, hopefully you're not denied for too long :)

Sirah 05-10-2018 10:05 PM

Ooh yes please! I would like one 💜

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 (Post 3277894)
I would like a dare
(Yay first comment)

Maybe you could add a signature that includes your likes and limits :)

Here is the 2nd part of your dare,

Get yourself dolled up and as femme as possible. Make sure to spend some time to be perfect. You do want to be pretty... Right?

Now, you will need some rope as well... You will need to tie your hands up... Make sure to have something close by to cut the rope if needed. Now, make sure to finger yourself and if you have a dildo... Ride it like a good girl and afterwards, try for 30 minutes to orgasm without touching. Get creative... But one way is to use a pillow... Hope you enjoy

OH, if you don't succeed. You may use your hands to receive a full orgasm. But you can't post on this thread for 24 hours if so.

-little alexus

Bloo2 05-10-2018 10:25 PM

I would like one please

Feetlover243 05-10-2018 10:25 PM

I'd like one, too!

Frazi3r 05-10-2018 10:28 PM

I'll take a dare to keep you in denial

Acdudea4242 05-10-2018 10:31 PM

Sorry, I didn’t know how to show my signature. Will definitely try this dare

tallguy2241 05-10-2018 10:33 PM

I would like one as well. Thanks for this.

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkykeira (Post 3277898)
I would also like a dare, hopefully you're not denied for too long :)

Mmmhmm. You have hand cuffs. I want you to put your but plug in and enjoy the feeling. Grab your hand cuffs and go to a bathroom. Now, lock you hands together and use take the plug and pull it in and out... For a minimum of 5 minutes. You may not stop, if you do... You must start over.

After this five minutes, you may have a full orgasm. But aim it on the floor and leave it. Be sure to keep your plug in when you leave.

If this is too much, you may ask for a lesser version, but you won't be able to post on this thread again for 24 hours.

I hope I don't get denied too much as well, this is why I placed a limit on the posts. You all may reply to my posts, but they won't count towards my denial period.

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feetlover243 (Post 3277916)
I'd like one, too!

I really think that you have a bunch of likes, lol

Trying to catch up to the posts as this is becoming way too popular.

Anyway, I think a simple one is in order. Take your smallest anal toy and insert it for 3 minutes at a slow pace, then 3 minutes at a medium pace and finally 3 minutes at the fastest pace you can take.

Repeat this until you have finished with your biggest toy. Then... You may have a full.... Robust.... Orgasm.... Lucky

I am already denied for like 3 days

-little alexis

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirah (Post 3277900)
Ooh yes please! I would like one 💜

Got out of order some how, hmmm

I think that you should find a way to use 90% of your rope to tie yourself up. Make sure to have some scissors safely by you. Make sure that you have one free as you will take some cooking oil and splatter them on your nipples. Be sure to rub them and play with them at the best of your abilities.

Prior to this I want you to get 3 suckers and you are only allowed to stop playing with your nipples after you have individually sucked each one of them dry. Then and only then, will you have your full orgasm.

Hope you enjoy,!

-little alexis

InnoTheFox 05-10-2018 10:51 PM

Well how could I say no if it meant you got to spend more time denied?

Sirah 05-10-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little.Alexis (Post 3277930)
Got out of order some how, hmmm

I think that you should find a way to use 90% of your rope to tie yourself up. Make sure to have some scissors safely by you. Make sure that you have one free as you will take some cooking oil and splatter them on your nipples. Be sure to rub them and play with them at the best of your abilities.

Prior to this I want you to get 3 suckers and you are only allowed to stop playing with your nipples after you have individually sucked each one of them dry. Then and only then, will you have your full orgasm.

Hope you enjoy,!

-little alexis

Thanks for the dare 🧡 what do you mean by a sucker?