getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Slave daintyryana116 has one week to earn 100 points (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407649)

Flying_tenor 09-15-2021 07:16 AM

Slave daintyryana116 has one week to earn 100 points
 
slave daintyryana116 willingly offered herself as a slave for a week, and I happily claimed her. You can see her post on page 11 of this thread.

slave has one week to earn 100 points, and her time starts at 0001 GMT on Thursday 16 September 2021.

Based on her likes and limits, slave can earn points in the following manner:

2 point challenges:
1 edge in whatever manner slave chooses.
Clamps on nipples for 5 minutes.
Clamps on pussy lips for 3 minutes.
Swats on the clit - slave will roll a d20 and will swat her clit that number of times, with pussy lips spread and clit hood pulled back, using a small bamboo skewer or such like.
Stuffing her pussy - slave will roll a d20 and will stuff her pussy with her largest dildo for that number of minutes.
Suck it - slave will roll a d20 and will deep throat her largest dildo for that number of minutes.

5 point challenges:
Too hot to handle - 1 ice cube inserted inside her pussy and left to melt.
Vibe - slave will roll a d20 and will hold her magic wand vibe against her clit for that number of minutes continuously. slave can earn double points if she uses her tingle spray before starting. If slave removes the vibe she loses 10 points each time it moves away, and must then also complete the time left.
Spank it front side - slave will roll a d20 and spank her pussy that number of times with a wooden spoon.
Spank it back side - slave will roll a d50 and spank her arse that number of times with a wooden spoon.
Spank it top side - slave will roll a d50 and cumulatively spank her breasts that number of times with a wooden spoon. slave may decide the split of spanks between her breasts.

10 point challenges:
Meditation - slave will roll a d20. She will then fill her pussy with her large dildo, blindfold and gag herself, and play an orgasm video through her ear buds while she vibes her clit with her magic wand for the number of minutes she has rolled.

20 point challenges:
Lock it away - For an hour, slave will be naked apart from her gag which will be inserted in her mouth and locked tightly behind her head, her clamps will be attached to her nipples, her cuffs will be on her wrists and ankles, and connected to each other, and 3 clothespegs on each pussy lip. slave may do as she pleases during the hour (noting all other rules, especially her orgasm denial...).

However, there are a couple of provisos for slave.

First, she is denied from orgasms until she earns her 100 points. Should she have an orgasm before her 100 points are earned, either accidentally or deliberately, she loses 50 points.

slave can earn a maximum of 25 points per day.

slave will also give a daily update on this thread of how she has gone on this particular day. Should she miss a post, and not provide an update by midnight GMT, she loses 25 points.

Also, slave has an outstanding series of challenges which she willingly offered herself up for. You can read that thread here.

As such, slave cannot start earning her 100 points until she has cleared all the activities from that particular thread. slave needs to learn that you don't just promise things on Get Dare and then ghost everyone.

**Edit** slave was an excellent little girl and cleared her slate from that thread. It seems like she really enjoyed the effort. In fact, she enjoyed it soooooo much, and seeing that her pussy torture thread is still open, she will now be clearing whatever she earned during the day from that thread, before starting to earn points on this thread. Isn't she lucky?

I'd like to thank slave for offering herself up for use, and I look forward to working with her over the next week. I also look forward to any comments people may have to dis/encourage her over the next week.

daintyryana116 09-16-2021 10:13 AM

Female Slave Market Day 1:
Before I could begin earning points towards my Female Slave Market 100 point toll, I was ordered by my master to complete the outstanding debt I had on this thread here. I had to do 1,400 thrusts with my largest dildo, 22 minutes with my vibrator directly to my clit, 320 spanks to my clit and both ass cheeks, and 14 minutes with my nipple clamps on.

I managed to finish that punishment, which is ongoing indefinitely, but my pussy was throbbing and my body was still on edge, so I decided to have my first day on the Female Slave Market be relatively light to give myself a bit of time to recover before I begin to push myself further in the days to come. I started Day 1 by completing tasks before my work day began. Once I got up in the morning, I put my nipple clamps on for 5 minutes (2 points) and put three clamps on my pussy lips for 3 minutes (2 points). It was painful to have both sets of clamps on for that long of a time, but I admittedly welcomed the pain, because it helped distract me from how eager my body already is for an orgasm after the punishment my pussy endured the night before. Once I finished those two tasks, I inserted an ice cube into my pussy and left it inside of me to melt (5 points). This, too, was painful, and I am not particularly a fan of longer-lasting temperature play like this, so it was uncomfortable and I nearly had to remove the ice cube before it melted, but I managed to keep it in the full amount of time. As it was melting, I grabbed my largest dildo, the same one I had used to abuse my pussy the night before with 1,400 thrusts, and rolled a d20 (2 points). I had the unfortunate luck of rolling a 16, which meant 16 minutes of deep throating practice for me to start my morning.

This is all that I have completed for today, though I plan to do more tonight and tomorrow morning, with another report to follow sometime tomorrow, as is required as a female slave to Flying_tenor. As of this posting, and if my tasks and report meet master Flying-tenor’s liking, I have 11 points towards my 100 point total, meaning I have to earn 89 more points over the course of the next 6 days in order to be freed from the Female Slave Market.

SissyDiaper<3er 09-16-2021 10:19 AM

Heheh, sounds fun :3 Best of lucks!

Quick question, I think it hasn't been mentioned: Can she accumulate negative points, or 0 is the floor?

Flying_tenor 09-16-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er (Post 4507365)
Heheh, sounds fun :3 Best of lucks!

Quick question, I think it hasn't been mentioned: Can she accumulate negative points, or 0 is the floor?

Yes, slave can absolutely head into negative point territory, sort of.

The goal is to earn 100 points across the week, so slave kind of starts on -100 and is aiming to reach zero. If she were to have an orgasm today, she would lose 50 points. As she's already earned 11 points, the 50 point loss would effectively mean slave would need to earn an additional 139 points to meet her objective.

daintyryana116 09-17-2021 09:08 AM

Female Slave Market Day 2 write up:
Day 2 of my time on the Female Slave Market is here, and so is my second post! After completing several tasks yesterday morning, I decided to complete a few more light tasks last night. I began by taking on “spank it front side” (5 points) and rolled a 14 on a d20, meaning I had to spank my pussy 14 times with a wooden spoon. It was painful to say the least, especially after what my slave pussy endured the previous day with the completion of my 1,400 thrusts and earlier that same day with the Female Slave Market tasks I completed. I considered doing “spank it front side” as well, but decided my skin needed a chance to recover after all of the spankings. Instead, I decided to tackle one of the most challenging tasks, “lock it away” (20 points). This was definitely a very difficult one, as it required an extended period of time, but I did enjoy the freedom it gave me in allowing me decisions of my own. To complete this task, I had to strip completely naked and put on my gag. I also had to attach clamps to my nipples (ouch!), put on my handcuffs and wristcuffs, which were connected, and place three clothespins on each pussy lip. I decided to take this time to do nothing more than what was required in this task, as I feared doing anything else would push me too far. This was definitely extremely difficult and painful with the clothespins and nipple clamps on, and sitting in silence for an hour while I was completely exposed, gagged, and bound was definitely a thrilling but terrifying experience. I was extremely grateful when the hour was up and I was able to free myself. I did this task right before bed, and I was exhausted by the time I was done. I fell right asleep, though I woke up several times because my pussy was so wet and sensitive.

As Master Flying_tenor has since ordered that I complete all tasks on my pussy punishment thread before I can begin earning points each day, when I woke up this morning, I completed the accumulated 110 thrusts with my largest dildo, 30 spanks to my clit, 4 minutes with nipple clamps, and 4 minutes with my vibrator pressed directly to my clit. It was a challenge, and I’m still uncomfy from how much my pussy has already endured. I know it will have to endure so much more if I am to be released from the Female Slave Market.

With the 25 points from this session and the 11 points from my first post, I am now up to 38 points. This means I still need to earn 62 points to be released from the Female Slave Market.

Flying_tenor 09-17-2021 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daintyryana116 (Post 4508383)
Female Slave Market Day 2 write up:
Day 2 of my time on the Female Slave Market is here, and so is my second post! After completing several tasks yesterday morning, I decided to complete a few more light tasks last night. I began by taking on “spank it front side” (5 points) and rolled a 14 on a d20, meaning I had to spank my pussy 14 times with a wooden spoon. It was painful to say the least, especially after what my slave pussy endured the previous day with the completion of my 1,400 thrusts and earlier that same day with the Female Slave Market tasks I completed. I considered doing “spank it front side” as well, but decided my skin needed a chance to recover after all of the spankings. Instead, I decided to tackle one of the most challenging tasks, “lock it away” (20 points). This was definitely a very difficult one, as it required an extended period of time, but I did enjoy the freedom it gave me in allowing me decisions of my own. To complete this task, I had to strip completely naked and put on my gag. I also had to attach clamps to my nipples (ouch!), put on my handcuffs and wristcuffs, which were connected, and place three clothespins on each pussy lip. I decided to take this time to do nothing more than what was required in this task, as I feared doing anything else would push me too far. This was definitely extremely difficult and painful with the clothespins and nipple clamps on, and sitting in silence for an hour while I was completely exposed, gagged, and bound was definitely a thrilling but terrifying experience. I was extremely grateful when the hour was up and I was able to free myself. I did this task right before bed, and I was exhausted by the time I was done. I fell right asleep, though I woke up several times because my pussy was so wet and sensitive.

As Master Flying_tenor has since ordered that I complete all tasks on my pussy punishment thread before I can begin earning points each day, when I woke up this morning, I completed the accumulated 110 thrusts with my largest dildo, 30 spanks to my clit, 4 minutes with nipple clamps, and 4 minutes with my vibrator pressed directly to my clit. It was a challenge, and I’m still uncomfy from how much my pussy has already endured. I know it will have to endure so much more if I am to be released from the Female Slave Market.

With the 25 points from this session and the 11 points from my first post, I am now up to 38 points. This means I still need to earn 62 points to be released from the Female Slave Market.


I would like to say publicly how impressed I am with slave...however, she has missed a rule, which we are discussing privately.

We'll be back.

daintyryana116 09-18-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying_tenor (Post 4508532)
I would like to say publicly how impressed I am with slave...however, she has missed a rule, which we are discussing privately.

We'll be back.

As Master Flying_tenor has pointed out, I misunderstood the rules, abs as such, I only have a total of 25 points towards the required 100. I apologize.

daintyryana116 09-18-2021 11:26 AM

Female Slave Market Day 3 write up:
It is only Day three of me being claimed by Flying_tenor, and to say that I am already struggling would be an understatement. In fact, I bit off more than I could chew this time. After accomplishing the first two posts here and succeeding, I think I had too much confidence in myself, and I decided to first go for “vibe” (5 points). I thankfully only rolled a 7, which meant 7 minutes with my magic wand pressed directly to my clit. I am not a fan of constant clit stimulation, so this was hard to complete, and I was squirming by the time I was finished and nearly at the brink of an orgasm, which I struggled to hold off. Still, I was silly enough to believe that I could take on “meditation” (10 points). My roll for the d20 locked me in for 20 minutes in this challenge. I was naïve enough to believe I could accomplish that, my pussy already soaked and throbbing. Still, I grabbed my largest dildo and pushed it inside of me, my body easily accepting it because it was craving to be filled by a big cock. I then blindfolded and gagged myself and put in my earbuds with a female orgasm porn video playing. I could tell within the first 5 minutes that I had made a mistake in taking on this task, but I still tried to push through. The could feel my juices on my thighs and my pussy was clenching around the dildo, trying to pull it in deeper. The sounds of a woman moaning and orgasming from earbuds ultimately sent me over the edge, and I couldn’t stop the orgasm that crashed through my body.

On Day 3, I failed. I orgasmed, which is not only forbidden by master Flying_tenor during my time as his slave on the Female Slave Market, but also forbidden in my pussy punishment thread. For this, I lost 50 points from the 30 points (25from Days 1 and 2 and 5 from the “vibe” task I completed prior to my orgasm) I had accumulated by that point. This means that I currently need to earn 120 points, with 4 days left in Week 1. Due to this and the rules laid out by master Flying_tenor that I can only earn 25 points per day, I will be unable to earn the required 120 points by the end of this week, meaning that I am already secured as Flying_tenor’s slave in the Female Slave Market for a second week. I am so sorry for my disobeying the rules, master. I will accept any punishment that you see fit for my disobedience.

*Edit: I also completed the required 20 thrusts from my pussy torture punishment before I began tasks from the Female Slave Market.

Flying_tenor 09-18-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daintyryana116 (Post 4509658)
Female Slave Market Day 3 write up:
It is only Day three of me being claimed by Flying_tenor, and to say that I am already struggling would be an understatement. In fact, I bit off more than I could chew this time. After accomplishing the first two posts here and succeeding, I think I had too much confidence in myself, and I decided to first go for “vibe” (5 points). I thankfully only rolled a 7, which meant 7 minutes with my magic wand pressed directly to my clit. I am not a fan of constant clit stimulation, so this was hard to complete, and I was squirming by the time I was finished and nearly at the brink of an orgasm, which I struggled to hold off. Still, I was silly enough to believe that I could take on “meditation” (10 points). My roll for the d20 locked me in for 20 minutes in this challenge. I was naïve enough to believe I could accomplish that, my pussy already soaked and throbbing. Still, I grabbed my largest dildo and pushed it inside of me, my body easily accepting it because it was craving to be filled by a big cock. I then blindfolded and gagged myself and put in my earbuds with a female orgasm porn video playing. I could tell within the first 5 minutes that I had made a mistake in taking on this task, but I still tried to push through. The could feel my juices on my thighs and my pussy was clenching around the dildo, trying to pull it in deeper. The sounds of a woman moaning and orgasming from earbuds ultimately sent me over the edge, and I couldn’t stop the orgasm that crashed through my body.

On Day 3, I failed. I orgasmed, which is not only forbidden by master Flying_tenor during my time as his slave on the Female Slave Market, but also forbidden in my pussy punishment thread. For this, I lost 50 points from the 30 points (25from Days 1 and 2 and 5 from the “vibe” task I completed prior to my orgasm) I had accumulated by that point. This means that I currently need to earn 120 points, with 4 days left in Week 1. Due to this and the rules laid out by master Flying_tenor that I can only earn 25 points per day, I will be unable to earn the required 120 points by the end of this week, meaning that I am already secured as Flying_tenor’s slave in the Female Slave Market for a second week. I am so sorry for my disobeying the rules, master. I will accept any punishment that you see fit for my disobedience.

*Edit: I also completed the required 20 thrusts from my pussy torture punishment before I began tasks from the Female Slave Market.

Oh, my little slave. I must admit that I do have mixed feelings about this - I love that I have you for a second week. But I'm not pleased that you had an orgasm. There was a reason they were denied from you, and you couldn't even make it 3 days without one.

You will be punished, yes. I'll need to think of an appropriate punishment, and will reply here.

daintyryana116 09-19-2021 09:00 AM

Female Slave Market Day 4 write up:
After yesterday’s disobedience, I spent a good amount of time thinking about how bad of a slave I was. It made me even more determined to please master Flying_tenor and to not fail again. Although my body was still craving another orgasm, I deiced to push forward with my tasks. Since it is the weekend, I decided to give myself some play time in bed this morning. I began by putting my clamps on my nipples for 5 minutes (2 points). My nipples were still tender from the other time they have spent with clamps on them, and lasting a full five minutes with clamps on was extremely difficult, but I just managed to make it. My nipples were red and throbbing by the time I was able to take them off. I then decided to do the stuff my pussy task (2 points). I rolled a 15 on a d20, so I had to keep my largest dildo in my pussy for 15 minutes. It felt good to be filled again, and my pussy readily accepted the full length of the dildo. Given that I was still craving another orgasm, it was a struggle not to move the dildo and to simply leave it be. The dildo was covered with my juices when I finally was able to remove it, and my pussy throbbed to have it back. I was encouraged after succeeding with these two tasks, so I decided to challenge myself with “vibe” (5 points). Luck was on my side with this one, and a rolled a 1 on a d20, which meant I only had to vibe my clit with my magic wand for 1 minute. I especially dislike this constant clit stimulation, so even just a minute with this felt like torture. After this, I opted to cool down with “too hot to handle” (5 points) and inserted an ice cube into my pussy. I was very hot by this point, and water dripping down my thighs as the ice cube melted felt so good. The ice cube itself inside my pussy was not a pleasant sensation, and I squirmed in discomfort until the very moment it was completely melted. followed this up by “spank it back side” (5 points), with a d50 roll of 42. This meant 42 spanks to my ass cheeks with a wooden spoon. I admittedly had been hoping to luck out with a lower number on this, but the dice decided my fate, and I had to go through with all 42 spanks, hard and fast, to my ass cheeks, which were red and sensitive to the touch by the time I was done. I then did another task for 5 points, “spank it front side,” and had to spank my pussy 12 times (that wooden spoon sure got some action today!). I decided to end with “suck it” (2 points), with a d20 roll of just 3. So I finished with 3 minutes of deepthroating my large dildo. I was exhausted and a mess by the time I was done.

From this, I accumulated a total of 26 points, but as master Flying_tenor’s rules state, slave can only earn 25 points per day. So I earned 25 points. After going into negative balance last time with a total points needed of 120, I now must earn 95 points.

Flying_tenor 09-20-2021 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daintyryana116 (Post 4510543)
Female Slave Market Day 4 write up:
After yesterday’s disobedience, I spent a good amount of time thinking about how bad of a slave I was. It made me even more determined to please master Flying_tenor and to not fail again. Although my body was still craving another orgasm, I deiced to push forward with my tasks. Since it is the weekend, I decided to give myself some play time in bed this morning. I began by putting my clamps on my nipples for 5 minutes (2 points). My nipples were still tender from the other time they have spent with clamps on them, and lasting a full five minutes with clamps on was extremely difficult, but I just managed to make it. My nipples were red and throbbing by the time I was able to take them off. I then decided to do the stuff my pussy task (2 points). I rolled a 15 on a d20, so I had to keep my largest dildo in my pussy for 15 minutes. It felt good to be filled again, and my pussy readily accepted the full length of the dildo. Given that I was still craving another orgasm, it was a struggle not to move the dildo and to simply leave it be. The dildo was covered with my juices when I finally was able to remove it, and my pussy throbbed to have it back. I was encouraged after succeeding with these two tasks, so I decided to challenge myself with “vibe” (5 points). Luck was on my side with this one, and a rolled a 1 on a d20, which meant I only had to vibe my clit with my magic wand for 1 minute. I especially dislike this constant clit stimulation, so even just a minute with this felt like torture. After this, I opted to cool down with “too hot to handle” (5 points) and inserted an ice cube into my pussy. I was very hot by this point, and water dripping down my thighs as the ice cube melted felt so good. The ice cube itself inside my pussy was not a pleasant sensation, and I squirmed in discomfort until the very moment it was completely melted. followed this up by “spank it back side” (5 points), with a d50 roll of 42. This meant 42 spanks to my ass cheeks with a wooden spoon. I admittedly had been hoping to luck out with a lower number on this, but the dice decided my fate, and I had to go through with all 42 spanks, hard and fast, to my ass cheeks, which were red and sensitive to the touch by the time I was done. I then did another task for 5 points, “spank it front side,” and had to spank my pussy 12 times (that wooden spoon sure got some action today!). I decided to end with “suck it” (2 points), with a d20 roll of just 3. So I finished with 3 minutes of deepthroating my large dildo. I was exhausted and a mess by the time I was done.

From this, I accumulated a total of 26 points, but as master Flying_tenor’s rules state, slave can only earn 25 points per day. So I earned 25 points. After going into negative balance last time with a total points needed of 120, I now must earn 95 points.

slave is learning her lessons well, and I'm very proud of the effort she is putting into her week. With three days left, and 25 points per day, slave will be starting week two with a deficit of at least 20 points. This means slave will need to earn 120 points next week to be free, which will be at least 5 days of activities.

However, slave told me that she was excited and looking forward to this challenge, and I still believe that to be the case. I do enjoy reading her accounts, partly for the actions she's describing, but mostly because I enjoy reading the mental aspect as well. I love giving a good mind fuck.

So thank you for your efforts so far, slave, and I look forward to our second week together.

daintyryana116 09-20-2021 11:39 AM

Female Slave Market Day 5 write up:
Since I still need a large number of points, and am now guaranteed as Master Flying_tenor’s slave for a second week, I again decided to ensure that I earned the maximum number of points today. To do this, I began by doing “suck it” (2 points), and rolled a 6 on a d20 roller, meaning I had to complete six minutes of deepthroating practice on my large dildo. I already completed this task on a previous day, and with another week to go, I feel as though I should be thanking Master Flying_tenor for helping me improve my deepthroating skills so I can please men like the dirty little slave that I am. After this, I decided to do “swats on the clit” (2 points) and was extremely lucky when I only rolled a 2. The two swats to my clit with the bamboo skewer were uncomfortable, but as I only had to do two, it was a very easy task to complete. I then took on one more 2 point task, “stuffing her pussy,” and rolled a 20 this time. This mean I had to stuff my pussy with my largest dildo for 20 minutes. I quite enjoy the feeling of being filled with a large cock, so I enjoyed every second of this. It’s thrilling to feel it inside of me when I walk around. Once my 20 minutes were up, I moved on to some 5 point tasks, beginning with “vibe.” Unfortunately for me, this was not as enjoyable as the previous task, and while I only rolled a 3 on the d20 roller, I loathe direct clit stimulation and was squirming for the entire 3 minutes. Being able to remove the magic wand from my clit was a relief, and I had to take a moment to compose myself before I could move on. I decided to do “spank it top side” (5 points) next. I rolled a 19 and decided to split the spanks between my breasts, spanking my right breast 10 times with a wooden spoon and my left 9 times. This was very painful and left deep red marks. My skin was very tender afterwards. After this, I decided to again take on “meditation” (10 pints) Today truly proved to be my lucky day, because while this was ultimately what led me to orgasm last time, I only rolled 1 on the d20, so I only had to endure 1 minute of my pussy being filled and me being blindfolded and gagged as I listened to an orgasm video.

For today, I earned a total of 26 points, though Master Flying_tenor has only allowed me to earn 25 points per day. This means that I still need to earn 70 points before I can be released from the Female Slave Market, though I only have two more days to go, meaning I will be unable to reach this. As such, I will begin Week 2 needing to earn a minimum of 120 points to be freed.

daintyryana116 09-21-2021 10:04 AM

Female Slave Market Day 6 write up:
Day 6 is here, and I have to admit, this has been no easy feat, and this morning’s session was definitely a challenge. I began today with “stuffing her pussy” (2 points) with a roll of 11 on the d20. After stuffing my pussy, which has been throbbing and wet all week thanks to Master Flying_tenor, I decided to double up and also take on “spank it top side” (5 points) at the same time. For this, I rolled a 15. So with my pussy stuffed and 11 minutes to go until I could pull my dildo out, I placed 7 fast, hard spanks to my right breast, wincing with each one, and 8 hard spanks to my left breast. My skin was still tender from completing this task yesterday, so this was extremely uncomfortable, but I was thankful for having rolled a low number. I still had several minutes left on the clock before I could complete the “stuffing her pussy” task, so with the large cock still inside, I decided to use my fingers to stimulate my clit to earn another 2 points by edging. My body was tightly wound, so it did not take me long to edge, and it was nearly impossible not to reach yet another orgasm. After I edged, the 11 minutes was up, and I was able to remove the dildo from my pussy. To help me calm down, I then did the “spank it front side” challenge (5 points). For this, I had to spank my pussy with a wooden spoon 19 times. I then took on the “vibe” challenge (5 points) and added the tingling spray to bring it up to 10 points in a futile effort to get me closer to being freed from the Female Slave Market. I should have realized this task would be too challenging. I had the extremely unfortunate luck of rolling a 20 on the d20, which meant 20 straight minutes of my magic wand pressed directly to my clit. As I have said many times, I hate direct clit stimulation, and this time proved to be no different. After just 7 minutes, I had to move the magic wand away as the sensations were far too strong and I didn’t want to orgasm again, this meant a loss of 10 points. As stated in the rules for this task, I had to complete the remaining minutes regardless, but I was only able to make it to the 13 minute mark before I again had to pull the magic wand away from my sensitive clit, another subtraction of 10 points. I still had to push forward, though, and with myself nearly on the brink of orgasm, I managed to complete the remaining 7 minutes of this task by some miracle, my body tense and squirming the entire time. I think it was the most torturous 20 minutes of my life, and I am desperate for the release my body craves.

After the “vibe” mishap, I found that I was unable to complete any further tasks today, as I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist bringing myself to orgasm. I managed to earn 14 points before the “vibe” mishap, which cost me 20 points, which means I went into a negative balance of -6 points today. I began today with 70 points to go before I could be freed from the Female Slave Market, though I now must earn 76 points, with only a single day to go, during which I am only allowed to earn 25 points. Due to this, I will need to earn a minimum of 151 points during my second week as Flying_tenor’s slave if I am to be freed.

Flying_tenor 09-23-2021 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daintyryana116 (Post 4512835)
Female Slave Market Day 6 write up:
Day 6 is here, and I have to admit, this has been no easy feat, and this morning’s session was definitely a challenge. I began today with “stuffing her pussy” (2 points) with a roll of 11 on the d20. After stuffing my pussy, which has been throbbing and wet all week thanks to Master Flying_tenor, I decided to double up and also take on “spank it top side” (5 points) at the same time. For this, I rolled a 15. So with my pussy stuffed and 11 minutes to go until I could pull my dildo out, I placed 7 fast, hard spanks to my right breast, wincing with each one, and 8 hard spanks to my left breast. My skin was still tender from completing this task yesterday, so this was extremely uncomfortable, but I was thankful for having rolled a low number. I still had several minutes left on the clock before I could complete the “stuffing her pussy” task, so with the large cock still inside, I decided to use my fingers to stimulate my clit to earn another 2 points by edging. My body was tightly wound, so it did not take me long to edge, and it was nearly impossible not to reach yet another orgasm. After I edged, the 11 minutes was up, and I was able to remove the dildo from my pussy. To help me calm down, I then did the “spank it front side” challenge (5 points). For this, I had to spank my pussy with a wooden spoon 19 times. I then took on the “vibe” challenge (5 points) and added the tingling spray to bring it up to 10 points in a futile effort to get me closer to being freed from the Female Slave Market. I should have realized this task would be too challenging. I had the extremely unfortunate luck of rolling a 20 on the d20, which meant 20 straight minutes of my magic wand pressed directly to my clit. As I have said many times, I hate direct clit stimulation, and this time proved to be no different. After just 7 minutes, I had to move the magic wand away as the sensations were far too strong and I didn’t want to orgasm again, this meant a loss of 10 points. As stated in the rules for this task, I had to complete the remaining minutes regardless, but I was only able to make it to the 13 minute mark before I again had to pull the magic wand away from my sensitive clit, another subtraction of 10 points. I still had to push forward, though, and with myself nearly on the brink of orgasm, I managed to complete the remaining 7 minutes of this task by some miracle, my body tense and squirming the entire time. I think it was the most torturous 20 minutes of my life, and I am desperate for the release my body craves.

After the “vibe” mishap, I found that I was unable to complete any further tasks today, as I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist bringing myself to orgasm. I managed to earn 14 points before the “vibe” mishap, which cost me 20 points, which means I went into a negative balance of -6 points today. I began today with 70 points to go before I could be freed from the Female Slave Market, though I now must earn 76 points, with only a single day to go, during which I am only allowed to earn 25 points. Due to this, I will need to earn a minimum of 151 points during my second week as Flying_tenor’s slave if I am to be freed.

Oh, my wonderful slave. The way you write about your tortures is just beautiful.

So sad that you had to remove the vibe twice. Of course, I knew that you hated direct clit stimulation which is exactly why that rule was written in - you would have to push yourself to not take the vibe away, or face the reduction in points. I'm really happy that the rule is working so well.

151 points is a lot to get in the second week. At 25 points a day, you will have to earn the maximum for 6 out of the 7 days. Who knows, I may end up owning you for a third week. Wouldn't that be delicious?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.