getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19/F Rules and Dares for College Beginner (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=408571)

HoneyNut 10-15-2021 09:19 AM

19/F Rules and Dares for College Beginner

Hello all, I'm new here and looking to experiment with my kinky side. I've experimented some with my boyfriend, but haven't really ever done anything too crazy as of now.

As my signature says, I'm learning likes and dislikes, so I'm open to trying most things at least, but please try not to go overboard.

I'm currently living on my college campus with 3 other girls. I have my own room, share a bathroom with one of them, and we all have a shared living room and kitchen area. However, I spend a lot of nights at my boyfriend's right now, about 2-3 times a week normally.

Feel free to ask any questions about what I can or cannot do. I'm not sure how often I'll be logging in here so sorry if I'm slow to respond. Thanks :)

Current Rules
- No orgasms unless for someone else's pleasure
- Always sleep naked
- Travel naked to and from the shower
- No panties 2x a week, one of which must be done with a skirt
- Once a week, cook and eat dinner with my vibe inserted
- Go braless 3x a week, spill water on myself one of those times
- Must be naked, kneeling or sitting on the floor with my legs spread 20cm to check this forum
- Everytime my boyfriend smacks my ass is an additional 1 minute naked the following morning

just.for.fun01 10-15-2021 09:27 AM

Does your boyfriend know about your account here? If so would he help with tasks? If not would you still be ok with tasks including him?

You should no longer be able to orgasm unless it’s for someone else’s pleasure either from a task here or your boyfriends

You should always sleep naked

Your boyfriend should know your always available to him

Every time you use the bathroom you should edge

Let me know what you think of these so far

tzzzr 10-15-2021 09:31 AM

An easy rule would be no panties and you must wear a short skirt at least once a week.

zephyrnem 10-15-2021 11:23 AM

Next time you use a dressing room or multi-stall public bathroom strip naked and stay that way for 5 minutes during which time you should touch your bare flesh all over EXCEPT for nipples and pussy.

Enjoy!

HoneyNut 10-15-2021 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 4539688)
Does your boyfriend know about your account here? If so would he help with tasks? If not would you still be ok with tasks including him?

You should no longer be able to orgasm unless it’s for someone else’s pleasure either from a task here or your boyfriends

You should always sleep naked

Your boyfriend should know your always available to him

Every time you use the bathroom you should edge

Let me know what you think of these so far

I haven’t told him about it. I’m not against telling him but I wanted to settle in for a little bit first to see how it goes. I am open to tasks involving him

These rules look like a good start so I’ll start them as of right now. Don’t even have to do anything for the 3rd one since I’m pretty confident he knows

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 4539691)
An easy rule would be no panties and you must wear a short skirt at least once a week.

That’s easy? Could it possibly be amended to x days a week? I don’t want to just start going commando all the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4539774)
Next time you use a dressing room or multi-stall public bathroom strip naked and stay that way for 5 minutes during which time you should touch your bare flesh all over EXCEPT for nipples and pussy.

Enjoy!

I’ll try this, would much rather do it in a dressing room so I’ll go shopping Sunday

Daremian 10-15-2021 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyNut (Post 4539679)
Hello all, I'm new here and looking to experiment with my kinky side. I've experimented some with my boyfriend, but haven't really ever done anything too crazy as of now.

As my signature says, I'm learning likes and dislikes, so I'm open to trying most things at least, but please try not to go overboard.

I'm currently living on my college campus with 3 other girls. I have my own room, share a bathroom with one of them, and we all have a shared living room and kitchen area. However, I spend a lot of nights at my boyfriend's right now, about 2-3 times a week normally.

Feel free to ask any questions about what I can or cannot do. I'm not sure how often I'll be logging in here so sorry if I'm slow to respond. Thanks :)

Keep your towel in your bathroom and travel naked between rooms when you shower.

tzzzr 10-15-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyNut (Post 4539811)
That’s easy? Could it possibly be amended to x days a week? I don’t want to just start going commando all the time.

Ok, how about 2x a week when your attending classes. At least one of which would be in a short skirt.

Switching_J 10-15-2021 12:16 PM

Once a week, insert a vibrator and keep it turned in & turned on while cooking and having dinner.

Until you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, keep a list of the dares you've done. When telling him about us, give him the list.

Before you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, once when you go to spend the night with him, wear a crotch rope with your dildo inserted as a surprise for him. You can use this to gauge how open he is to kinky stuff.

lonewolf87 10-15-2021 12:21 PM

When

When you still at his house how do you normally sleep in

just.for.fun01 10-15-2021 12:28 PM

Glad you like them here’s another one for you

3 times a week you must go brakes and one of the times you must “accidentally” spill water on your shirt

Enlil 10-15-2021 01:12 PM

You can only check on this forum while naked, sitting or kneeling on the floor with your knees at least 20 cm apart.

UncleSpanks 10-15-2021 01:59 PM

Have you experimented with breast and nipple play? You could consider wearing nipple clamps both in the house and when you go out. How large are your breasts?

Schnuffi 10-16-2021 02:37 AM

Take one pair of your boyfriends used underwear with you to school everyday, you do not have to do anything with it, just know that it is there.

Bandana 10-16-2021 08:50 AM

You should have a remote vibe plug, just like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Ele...dp/B0897QCXXB/

And, when feeling extra naughty, like when out in public in no panties,
short skirt, plug it it (with charged batteries) and bring the remote.

Now try to remote yourself a couple of times, then leave it to
a random guy to experiment on you (without telling what it controls).

See if you can remain calm the whole time people play with you... :p

HoneyNut 10-16-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daremian (Post 4539813)
Keep your towel in your bathroom and travel naked between rooms when you shower.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 4539820)
Ok, how about 2x a week when your attending classes. At least one of which would be in a short skirt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switching_J (Post 4539821)
Once a week, insert a vibrator and keep it turned in & turned on while cooking and having dinner.

Until you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, keep a list of the dares you've done. When telling him about us, give him the list.

Before you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, once when you go to spend the night with him, wear a crotch rope with your dildo inserted as a surprise for him. You can use this to gauge how open he is to kinky stuff.

Added the rules, and will keep track of dares. Does it have to have the crotch rope? I don't have any rope and I've never done one

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewolf87 (Post 4539827)
When you still at his house how do you normally sleep in

Naked if we have sex, if not usually either just a t-shirt or a shirt and underwear. Guess it'll be naked now as per the new rule.

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 4539839)
Glad you like them here’s another one for you

3 times a week you must go brakes and one of the times you must “accidentally” spill water on your shirt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enlil (Post 4539902)
You can only check on this forum while naked, sitting or kneeling on the floor with your knees at least 20 cm apart.

Added both

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleSpanks (Post 4539927)
Have you experimented with breast and nipple play? You could consider wearing nipple clamps both in the house and when you go out. How large are your breasts?

Yes but not extensively. We only have clothespins which would be very hard to wear in public discreetly. Quite small, 28A

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schnuffi (Post 4540440)
Take one pair of your boyfriends used underwear with you to school everyday, you do not have to do anything with it, just know that it is there.

Don't really see any appeal in that honestly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandana (Post 4540644)
You should have a remote vibe plug, just like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Ele...dp/B0897QCXXB/

And, when feeling extra naughty, like when out in public in no panties,
short skirt, plug it it (with charged batteries) and bring the remote.

Now try to remote yourself a couple of times, then leave it to
a random guy to experiment on you (without telling what it controls).

See if you can remain calm the whole time people play with you... :p

I don't have anything remote controlled right now. I think I want to buy one but don't want to spend money just to leave the controller for someone else to pick up so instead I'll let my bf control it if I get one.