getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Train all of my holes F/19 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342552)

dare2be 06-01-2018 08:14 PM

Train all of my holes F/19

I'm participating in JuNO with my own twist. I feel that I've relied far too much on my clit and as such I've put myself on clit denial through the month of June.

I'd like to train all of my holes, both to be able to edge from penetration, and to service others better. I really need to get better at anal/vaginal/oral.

I'll try to accept most dares. These can be daily/weekly rules or dares. Just to note, I'm currently home from university and staying with my parents. I'll also be on a vacation during this month. Maybe dares for the plane, too? I'll be traveling with a friend.

Edit: I forgot to mention, you can also torture my tits/nipples, too, as my clit is off limits (aside from chemical play/torture).

------

likes: edging/denial, minor nipple pain, small insertions, hidden public.

dislikes: large insertions, nipple/clit pain, tigerbalm/peppermint oil/toothpaste, enemas, oral training.

limits: public/pics, family/friends, things that could cause permanent damage, ass-to-mouth, scat/piss.

Toys: 8in dildo, metal plug, bobby pins, hanger with clips, tigerbalm/peppermint oil/toothpaste, golf balls, two belts, assorted household items, bullet vibe that currently needs batteries. Oops. (note, I can purchase more things if required!)

Zacrow420 06-01-2018 08:35 PM

Every time you leave your house you must put toothpaste all over your butt plug and insert it in your ass. You csn olny remove it once you enter the house again. If you push it out during your day out then as soon as you get into your house you must put tge butt plug into your mouth and insert your 8 inch dildo into your ass instead. If you want to cum then you must stand bent over in your window until you cum.
Good luck :p

dare2be 06-01-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zacrow420 (Post 3303168)
Every time you leave your house you must put toothpaste all over your butt plug and insert it in your ass. You csn olny remove it once you enter the house again. If you push it out during your day out then as soon as you get into your house you must put tge butt plug into your mouth and insert your 8 inch dildo into your ass instead. If you want to cum then you must stand bent over in your window until you cum.
Good luck :p

I don't think I can follow this rule while on vacation but I'll do it while I'm here!

Rules:
1. Every time I leave the house, I must insert my buttplug coated in toothpaste.

centurion01 06-01-2018 09:31 PM

2. Each day when at home you'll thrust your ass 500 times with the dildo, no lube. Wear bobby pins on each nipple and your clit, start with and every 100 thrusts recoat your exposed clit with peppermint oil.

MattS87 06-01-2018 09:44 PM

Rule 3.

You will whilst naked in front of a mirror. Insert your 8 inch dildo and ride it for 10 minutes or until you edge which ever comes first. (no orgasms though),

dare2be 06-01-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by centurion01 (Post 3303199)
2. Each day when at home you'll thrust your ass 500 times with the dildo, no lube. Wear bobby pins on each nipple and your clit, start with and every 100 thrusts recoat your exposed clit with peppermint oil.

I don't think I can do it without lube! The dildo is really large. I can barely fit it in my pussy.

Will you punish this slut for the modification?

MrCrazy 06-01-2018 10:23 PM

Hope you like these:

While on vacation:
1) always carry your dildo with you.
-- can be in purse, handluggage, pockets, pussy, ass, ... as long as it never leaves your side --
2) whenever on a plane, for at least 1/3 of the flight, have the dildo put into your pussy.
3) if using a toilet stall, you must strip completely upon entering, and ride the dildo for 2 minutes before going along with your business. Get dressed again only right before leaving the stall.
4) each morning roll a dice, eyes are the maximum number of clothing allowed to wear that day, excluding footware. You can have a re-roll, at cost of 2 eyes from the next roll. (f.e.: if rolling 5 at reroll, that'll be 3 instead)
If - worse case scenario - ending up under 1, you are allowed previous roll items to wear, after edging as many times as eyes to make up for. (ex.: 1st roll = 2; 2nd roll = 1 (-1); 3 edges to get from -1 to 2)

Have fun!

NaughtyDaddy 06-01-2018 10:31 PM

Preparation for rule 4:

You'll go to a sex shop to buy yourself a long thind dildo like this one:
https://cdnvo.luscious.net/LivingSpe...r_1280x720.jpg
Don't pick a too thick one thought. To shop this you'll be butt plugged, pantyless and wearing heels, a very deeply cleavage revealing top and no panties.

Rule 4:
Each day you'll practice deepthroating during 15 minutes.
To do it you'll be naked on your bed laying on your back, legs bended with your feet flat and thigh spread, your vibe in your pussy on mid power.
Put your head on the edge of the bed to align your throat and start practicing.
This rule applies until you can swallow it all without cumming from your cunt stimulation.

dare2be 06-01-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCrazy (Post 3303245)
Hope you like these:

While on vacation:
1) always carry your dildo with you.
-- can be in purse, handluggage, pockets, pussy, ass, ... as long as it never leaves your side --
2) whenever on a plane, for at least 1/3 of the flight, have the dildo put into your pussy.
3) if using a toilet stall, you must strip completely upon entering, and ride the dildo for 2 minutes before going along with your business. Get dressed again only right before leaving the stall.
4) each morning roll a dice, eyes are the maximum number of clothing allowed to wear that day, excluding footware. You can have a re-roll, at cost of 2 eyes from the next roll. (f.e.: if rolling 5 at reroll, that'll be 3 instead)
If - worse case scenario - ending up under 1, you are allowed previous roll items to wear, after edging as many times as eyes to make up for. (ex.: 1st roll = 2; 2nd roll = 1 (-1); 3 edges to get from -1 to 2)

Have fun!

I don't know if I can bring the dildo on the plane—I always seem to have my luggage searched. But I'll bring a cylindrical object that I can use as a dildo, if you'll allow me to adjust your rules.

dare2be 06-01-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattS87 (Post 3303213)
Rule 3.

You will whilst naked in front of a mirror. Insert your 8 inch dildo and ride it for 10 minutes or until you edge which ever comes first. (no orgasms though),

Is this daily, or just a dare?

dare2be 06-01-2018 10:54 PM

My rules so far:

For the month of June:
1. Every time I leave the house, I must insert my butt plug coated in toothpaste.
2. 500 anal thrusts with bobby pins on clit and nipples, reapplying peppermint oil to my clit every 100 thrusts.
3. [needs clarification]
4. 15 mins of deep throating practice with vibe inside of me daily.

For vacation:
1. Must have a "dildo" (like object) on me at all times, which I will have inside of me for 1/3 of my flight.
2. Must strip every time I enter a bathroom stall, fuck the dildo for two minutes, then redress.
3. I will roll two dice daily for the number of clothing items I'm allowed to wear.

NaughtyDaddy 06-01-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dare2be (Post 3303267)
My rules so far:
4. 15 mins of deep throating practice with vibe inside of me daily.
wear.

I had to precise that you must report the buying session and all your training sessions in this thread. Of course ;)

dare2be 06-01-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy (Post 3303270)
I had to precise that you must report the buying session and all your training sessions in this thread. Of course ;)

Absolutely. Of course, sir ;)

MasterMichaelNY 06-02-2018 12:13 AM

Yup, love the rules for your training.

Every day twice a day. Slide two fingers inside of your hole, and feel upwards, just behind the clit. You'll feel a different type of texture, almost like gum. Once you find this, start rubbing it nice and slow. You should enjoy the feeling, the more excited it gets you rub faster. In time you should be able to cum, and also start squirting. Again, do this exercise twice a day.

MattS87 06-02-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dare2be (Post 3303265)
Is this daily, or just a dare?

This will be done daily of course ;)